The Unity of God with Christ and the Holy Spirit
The Three Forms of the Revelation of God
God as Creating Spirit and Father
Christ: The Love and Word of God
The Holy Spirit: The Truth and Wisdom of God
The Humble earthly Existence of Mary
Mary and Jesus
The Virginity of Mary
The Example of Mary for Women
Mary as Intercessor, Comforter, and Co-Savior of Humanity
The Divine Nature of Mary
The Universal Emanation of Mary
The Power of God
The Presence of God in All Creation
The Avatars of Destiny
The Justice of God
The Love of the Heavenly Father
The Help and Protection of God
The Humility of the Lord
The Compassion and Condolence of God
The Forgiveness, Mercy, and Clemency of God
The Adaptation of the Divine Revelations to Human Understanding
Different Means of Divine Revelations
The Need for Divine Revelations
The Divine Revelations without Limits
The Manifestation of the Presence of God in Man
1. The light of My word will unite all men during this Third Era. My truth will enlighten every mind, thus eliminating differences in creeds and worship. (1, 66)
2. "Today, while many love Me in Jehovah and disregard Christ, others love Me in Christ, ignoring Jehovah; while some recognize My existence as the Holy Spirit, others debate and divide themselves because of My Trinity." (1, 67)
3. Now then, I ask this humanity and those who guide it spiritually: Why do you drift away from one another, when everyone recognizes the true God? If you love Me in Jehovah, you are within the truth. If you love Me through Christ, He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. If you love Me as the Holy Spirit, you approach the Light. (1, 68)
4. You have only one God, only one Father. There are not three Divine persons who exist in God, but only one Divine Spirit, who has manifested Himself in three different phases to mankind, and mankind; in its smallness, while penetrating the profound, believed to have seen three persons when only one Spirit exists. Therefore, when you hear the name of Jehovah, think of God as the Father and as Judge. When you think of Christ, see in Him God as the Master, as Love and when you try to comprehend where the Holy Spirit originates, know that it is none other than God manifesting His infinite wisdom to those most advanced disciples. (1, 68)
5. If I had found humanity of ancient times spiritually evolved, like the present one, I would have manifested Myself before it as the Father, as the Master and as the Holy Spirit, then men would not have seen three Gods when only one exists. However, they were not capable of interpreting My lessons, thus they would have confused themselves and taken another path and kept on creating accessible and insignificant gods, according to their imagination. (1, 69)
6. When men understand and accept this truth, they will regret having lived rejecting one another because of an error which could have been avoided with a little love. (1, 70)
7. If Christ is love, do you believe that He would be independent of Jehovah, if I am love? (1, 73)
8. If the Holy Spirit is wisdom, do you believe that Spirit to be independent of Christ when I am wisdom? Do you believe that the Word and the Holy Spirit are different from one another? (1, 74)
9. It suffices to know something about the word which Jesus taught to mankind in order for you to understand that only one God existed and will be only One forever. That is why I said through Him: "He who knows the Son knows the Father, for He is in Me and I in Him." Then announcing that in another time He would return among men, He not only said: "I will return," but He also promised to send the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Consolation, the Spirit of Truth. (1, 75)
10. Why should Christ come separately from the Holy Spirit? By chance, would He not have within His Spirit the truth, the light and consolation? (1, 76)
11. I am your Master, but do not see Me as separate from the Father, for I am the Father.
12. There is no difference between the Son and the Holy Spirit, for the Holy Spirit and the Son are one single Spirit, and I am that Spirit.
13. See in My manifestations throughout time one single God, which is He who has instructed you through many different lessons, [like] a single book with many pages. (256, 4)
14. Now you know the reason why the Father manifested himself in three different periods, and you also know the erroneous belief that men have related to the Trinity. (39, 42)
15. Do not attempt to think of Me in a material form because My Spirit lacks form, just as intelligence, love, and wisdom also lack form. (39, 44)
16. I tell you this because many individuals have represented Me in the form of an old man when they think of the Father. I am not an old man because time does not affect me. My Spirit does not age. (39, 45)
17. When you think of Christ, immediately you remember the physical image of Jesus. And I say to you, that Christ was God's Divine Word and Love who incarnated on earth. When Christ left his material body on earth, He became united with My Spirit from where He had emerged. (39, 46)
18. When you speak of the Holy Spirit, you utilize the symbol of the dove to try to imagine it with some form. I say to you, however, that the time of symbols has passed. Therefore, when you feel yourselves being touched by the Holy Spirit, receive that inspiration as enlightenment for your spirit which comes to remove all uncertainties, Mysteries, and darkness. (39, 47)
19. From Era to era, mankind has gradually come to have a clearer idea of Me. Those who have come to know Me through Christ have a view of Me that is closer to the truth than those who know Me only through the Laws of Moses. That God who the multitudes followed and obeyed for fear of his justice, was later sought as Father and Master, when the seed of the love of Christ germinated in their hearts. (112, 3)
20. "I am beyond time, above everything created; My Divine Spirit is not subject to evolution. I am Eternal and Perfect; it is not so with you who do have a beginning, who are certainly subject to laws of evolution, and besides that, you feel the passing of time upon your being". (66, 43)
21. "Do not say that the Father belongs to an era, Christ to another and the Holy Spirit to another, because the Lord is eternal and does not belong to any era, but time belongs to Him, and Christ who disappeared as a Man, is God Himself, as well as the Holy Spirit who is none other than the same Father, who comes preparing His most elevated expression before you; in other words, now without the need of any material element." (66, 43)
22. I have explained that the Being whom you refer to as the Father refers to the absolute power of God, the Universal Creator, the only Being who has always existed. The Being whom you refer to as the Son, is Christ, who manifests the Fathers perfect love for his children; and the Being whom you refer to as the Holy Spirit represents the wisdom as spiritual enlightenment of God that man is receiving during this Third Era, when the spirit of man has the ability to comprehend My revelations much better. (293, 20)
23. That light from the Holy Spirit, which is God's wisdom, will reign soon over this Third Era. It will illuminate the understanding of man who is in great need of spirituality and who hungers for love and thirsts for the truth. (293, 21)
24. So much is it so, people, that [only] one God has manifested to men, albeit in three different aspects, that if you seek love in the Works of the Father of the First Era, you will find it, and if you look for the light of wisdom, that too you will find; just as in the words and deeds of Christ you will find not only love, but also power and wisdom. Why would it be strange if in the works of the Holy Spirit in this time you discover strength, the law, and power, as well as love, tenderness, and the healing balsam? (293, 20-21 and 25-26)
25. Law, love, and wisdom; these are the three aspects that I have shown to men so that they may have full confidence in the road of their evolution and a complete knowledge of their Creator. These three aspects are distinct from each other, but all proceed from a single principle and in their conjunction are absolute perfection. (165, 56)
26. In Me are the Judge, the Father, and the Master, three distinct aspects of a single Being, three powers and one single essence: love. (109, 40)
27. I am Jehovah, the one who has freed you from death at all times. I am the one God who has spoken to you throughout time. Christ was My Word who spoke through Jesus. He said to you, whoever knows the Son, knows the Father. And I cm also the Holy Spirit who speaks to you today, for only one Holy Spirit exists, only one Word, and that is mine. (32, 22)
28. Listen, My disciples, in the First Era I gave you the law, in the Second I showed you the love with which you should interpret those commandments, and now in this Third Era, I send you the light in order for you to comprehend all that I have revealed to you. (32, 23)
29. Therefore, why do you strive to find three gods where only one Divine Spirit exists, which is mine? (32, 24)
30. I gave the law to the first men. Nevertheless, I announced to Moses that I would send the Messiah. Christ, through whom I gave you My word, told you when his mission was coming to an end, "I am returning to the Father from whom I came". He also said to you, "The Father and I are one". Following that, He promised to send you the Spirit of Truth, which would come to clarify the Mystery of My revelations according to My will and your evolution. (32, 25)
31. But who can shed light on My secrets and explain those Mysteries? Who can unravel the book of My wisdom, if not I? (32, 26)
32. Truly I say to you that the Holy Spirit, which you now find distinct from Jehovah and Christ, is no more than the wisdom which I manifest to your spirits in order to have you understand, contemplate, and feel the truth. (32, 27)
33. Unite in your mind and spirit My manifestations as God, revealing to you the Law, My manifestations as Father, showing My infinite love and My lessons as Master, revealing My wisdom and you will obtain from all of it one single essence, a Divine intention: that you come to Me through the path of spiritual light, something more than a communication with you. I want to lead you to My own Kingdom, where you will have Me present always, and always within you. (324, 58)
34. It will not be the first time that men struggle to define a Divine revelation, or to achieve clarity in something that presents to their eyes as a Mystery. Already, in the Second Era, after My preaching in the world, men deliberated about the person of Jesus, wishing to know if He was, or not, Divine, and if He was One with the Father, or a different person; they scrutinized and judged My Doctrine in every way.
35. Again today, I shall be the object of analysis, discussions, struggles, and scrutiny.
36. They shall judge if when the Spirit of Christ presented Himself, He was independent of the Spirit of the Father, and there will be others who say that it was the Holy Spirit that has spoken, and not the Father or the Son.
37. But what you call the Holy Spirit, is the light of God, and what you call the Son, is his Word; and therefore, when you hear this word, when you take from My Doctrine of the Second Era, or think of the Law and the revelations of the First Era, know that you are before a single God, hearing his Word, and receiving the light of his Spirit. (216, 39-42)
38. I am the essence of all creation. All things live through My infinite power. I am in every body and every form, I am in each of you, but it is necessary for you to prepare and make yourselves sensitive so that you may sense and find Me.
39. I am the breath of every being, for I am life. That is why I have given you to understand that if you have me present in all your works there is no need to forge My image in clay or marble to adore or feel Me close to you. That incomprehension has brought humanity to idolatry.
40. Through My word you have a presentiment of the harmony that exists between the Father and all that has been created, and you understand that I am the essence that sustains all beings, and that you yourselves are a part of Me. (185, 26-28)
41. The Spirit of the Father is invisible, but manifests itself in an infinity of forms. The entire universe is only a material manifestation of the Divinity. All created is a reflection of the truth.
42. I have surrounded the existence of the spirits, who are children of My Divinity, according to the dwelling they inhabit, with a series of forms in which I have placed wisdom, beauty, essence, and good sense, so that each of these dwellings has the most palpable proofs of My existence, and an idea of My power. I show you, that the essence of life consists of love, of wisdom, and in possessing the truth. (168, 9-10)
43. Disciples: from Me have sprung the three natures: the Divine, the spiritual, and the material. As Creator and owner of all created, I can speak to you in Divine yet comprehensible way. If material nature was born of Me, I may also materialize My voice and My word to make Myself understandable by men.
44. I am the perfect science, the beginning of all things, the cause of all causes and the light that illuminates all. I am above all creation, above all wisdom. (161, 35-36)
45. This is the Era of understanding, of illumination of the spirit and the mind, in which man will finally seek Me spiritually, for He will recognize that God is neither a person nor an image, but Universal Spirit, unlimited and absolute. (295, 29)
46. Before the Father manifested Himself to mankind in Jesus, He conveyed His revelations, by using symbols and material events. By the name of Christ you knew the One who manifested the love of God among men, but when He came to earth, He had already manifested Himself as the Father, therefore, you should not say that Christ was born in the world, it was Jesus who was born, and Christ who dwelt in His body. (16, 6)
47. Meditate and you will conclude by understanding Me, accepting that before Jesus, He was already Christ, because Christ is the love of God. (16, 7)
48. I am here with you, giving you the strength to fight for the eternal peace of your spirit; yet truly I tell you that before mankind knew Me, I already gave [them] light from the infinite and spoke already to your heart, for as you are one with the Father, I have always been within it. It was necessary for time to pass for humanity so that the world could receive Me as Jesus and hear the word of God, although I must tell you that not all who heard My Doctrine in that Era had the spiritual evolution necessary to feel the presence of God in Christ. (300, 3)
49. In Jehovah you believed to have seen a cruel, terrible and vengeful God. Then the Lord, to free you from error sent Christ, His Divine Love, so that by knowing the Son, you would also know the Father." And nevertheless, humanity ignorant and involved in its sin again, believes to see an angry and offended Jesus who only awaits the spiritual return of those who have offended Him to say to them: "Depart from Me for I know you not," and then send them to endure the most inhumane suffering in eternity. (16, 46)
50. "It is time that you understand the meaning of My teachings so that you will not be confused; the Divine Love will not hinder your return to Me if you do not restitute for your faults, it will be the inexorable judge of your conscience who will say that you are not worthy of penetrating the Kingdom of Light." (16, 47)
51. I want you to be like your Master so that I can rightfully call you My disciples. My heritage is of love and wisdom. It was Christ who came to you and it is Christ who speaks to you at this moment, but do not try to separate Me from God, nor to see Me outside of Him, for I am and always have been One with the Father. (19, 57)
52. I have said to you that Christ is the Divine Love, therefore do not try to separate Me from the Father. Do you believe Him to be a Father without love for His children? How do you perceive Him? It is time that you recognize Him. (19, 57)
53. May no one be ashamed to call God the Father, the Creator, because that is His true name. (19, 58)
54. In Jesus, the world saw their God humanized; from Him men received only lessons of love, teachings of infinite wisdom, proof of perfect justice, but never a word of violence, or an act or demonstration of revenge. In contrast, look at how He was offended and mocked. He had all the authority and power in his hands, more than existed in all the world, but it was necessary for the world to know his Father in his real essence, justice and charity.
55. In Jesus the world saw a Father who gives all for his children, asking nothing for Himself. A Father who forgives even the worst offenses with infinite love and who never seeks revenge; and a Father who, rather than stripping life from those who offend, forgives them, tracing with his blood the road to spiritual redemption. (160, 46-47)
56. "In the material Jesus was your ideal and a realization of perfection, so that in Him you would have an example worthy of imitating; I wanted to teach you what man has to be in order to be like his God." (21, 33)
57. God is One and Christ One with Him, although He is the Word of the Divinity, the only path by which you will reach the Father of everything created. (21, 34)
58. Disciples, Christ is the supreme manifestation of Divine Love, that light that is the life of the regions of the spirit; the light that tears away the darkness and uncovers the truth to every spiritual gaze, the light that destroys Mysteries, that opens the door and shows the road to wisdom, eternity, and the perfection of the spirits. (91, 32)
59. In wisdom are the balm and the comfort for which your heart yearns, and that is why in that time I promised the Spirit of Truth as the Spirit of Comfort.
60. However, it is indispensable to have faith to not halt on the road, nor feel fear before the trials. (263, 10-11)
61. This is the Era of light in which the Divine wisdom that is the light of the Holy Spirit shall illuminate even the most intimate corners of the heart and spirit. (277, 38)
1. Mary is the flower of My heavenly garden, whose essence has always been in My Spirit. (8, 42)
2. Do you observe those flowers which humbly conceal their beauty? That is how Mary was and how she is: an inexhaustible source of beauty to the one who is able to see her with lucidity and respect, and a treasure of kindness and tenderness for all beings. (8, 43)
3. "Mary passed through the world concealing her Divine essence; she knew who she was and who her Son was, and instead of making a display of that grace, she declared herself only a servant of the Most High, an instrument of the designs of the Father." (8, 46)
4. Mary knew that she was to conceive a King more powerful and greater than all the kings of earth; but did she crown herself as a queen among humanity? Did her lips boast in the plazas, in the streets, in the humble homes or palaces that She was to be the Mother of the Messiah? And that the Only Son of the Father would spring from her womb?
5. No, truly, people, In Her was the greatest humility, meekness and grace, and the promise was fulfilled, her motherly heart was fortunate, and from before giving birth, and in the moment, and afterward, throughout the life of her Son, she was a most loving mother, who knew spiritually the destiny of Jesus, the mission that He was to fulfill among men, and why He had come. She never opposed that destiny, for She was part of the same work.
6. Yes, sometimes She shed tears; they were mother's tears, for She was flesh who felt the pain of her own flesh in her Son.
7. Was She a disciple of the Master, her Son? No, Mary had nothing to learn from Jesus. She was of the same Father and had come to incarnate only to complete that beautiful and delicate mission.
8. Was that worthy heart satisfied to love only her most beloved Son? No, truly, through that small human heart the maternal heart was manifested in consolation and sublime words, in counseling and charity, in prodigies and light, and in truth.
9. There was never any ostentatiousness in Her, she never crossed words with the Master, but just as she was at the foot of the manger, so too was she at the foot of the cross where her Son, the Master, taking his last breath as a man, expired.
10. Thus was her destiny as a human mother fulfilled, giving a sublime example to all mothers, and to all mankind. (360, 28-31)
11. Many times men have asked themselves why Jesus, even after having been crucified, allowed himself to be seen by Magdalene, the sinner, and later visited his disciples. On the other hand, it is not known if He visited his mother. To which I say to you that it was not necessary that I manifested Myself before Mary in the same manner that I did with them, for the communication between Christ and Mary was constant since before the world. (30, 17)
12. Through Jesus I manifested Myself to humanity in order to save sinners, and I allowed Myself to be seen by them after the crucifixion to revive the faith of those who needed Me. But verily I say unto you, Mary, My sweet mother while I was a man, did not have a blemish to cleanse, nor could she lack in faith, for she knew who Christ was even before offering him her maternal womb. (30, 18)
13. It was not necessary that I should materialize My Spirit to visit Mary who returned Me to the Kingdom with that same purity and humility with which she received Me in her womb. But who could know the form in which I spoke to her in her solitude and the Divine caress with which My Spirit embraced her? (30, 19)
14. Thus, I answer those who have presented Me with this question and who often thought that the first visit of Jesus should have been made to his mother. (30, 20)
15. How different the form in which I manifested Myself to Mary from that which I used to make Myself felt by Magdalene and My disciples. (30, 21)
16. On the mountaintop where the Master is found, there too is Mary, the Universal Mother, She who was made woman in the Second Era so that she could perform the prodigy of the incarnation of the Divine Word.
17. Man has scrutinized and judged Mary, and the way that Jesus came to the world, and those judgments have torn at the garments of purity of the Maternal Spirit, whose heart spilled out its blood over the world.
18. I have come in this time to throw back the veil of the unknown, to remove the doubt of the unbeliever, and to give him knowledge of the spiritual teachings.
19. From My truth, which is like a road, men have made many side roads, on which, most of the time, they get lost. And while some seek the intercession of the Celestial Mother, and others do ignore Her, her mantle of love and tenderness envelops all eternally.
20. From the beginning of time I revealed the existence of the Spiritual Mother, of whom the prophets spoke before She came to the world. (228, 1-5)
21. Mary was sent to manifest her virtue, her example, and her perfect divinity. She was not one more woman among humanity. She was a distinctive woman, and the world saw her life, knew her way of thinking and feeling, and knew the purity and grace of her body and spirit.
22. She is an example of simplicity, humility, abnegation, and love, and in spite of the fact that her life has been known by the world of that time and of succeeding generations, there are many who do not know of her virtue and her virginity. They cannot explain the fact that she was virgin and mother because man is unbelieving by nature, and has not been able to judge the Divine works with a prepared spirit. If they studied the scriptures and analyzed the incarnation of Mary and the lives of her antecessors, they would come to know who She is. (221, 3)
23. The most tender love of God for his creatures has no form, nevertheless, in the Second Era, it took the form of a woman, in Mary, the mother of Jesus.
24. Understand that Mary has always existed, since her essence, her love, and her tenderness have always been in the Divinity.
25. How many theories and confusions have men forged about Mary, about her maternity, her conception, and her purity. How they have blasphemed!
26. The day that they understand the truth of that purity, they will say: "Better would it be never to have been born." Tears of fire will burn their spirits, and then Mary will envelop them in her grace, the Divine Mother will protect them under her mantle, and the Father will forgive them, saying to them with infinite love: Keep vigil and pray, because I forgive you, and in you I forgive and bless the world. (171, 69-72)
27. The life of your Master is an example for all humanity, and yet, as women needed teaching about their mission as mothers, Mary was sent to humanity in representation of the Divine Tenderness to give them her Divine example of humility as well. (101, 58)
28. Blessed women, you too form part of My apostolate. Between the spirits of men and your own, there is no difference, although you are physically different and have different missions.
29. Take Jesus as Master of your spirit, and follow him in the path traced by his love; make his word yours, and embrace his cross.
30. I am speaking to you with the same Word with which I speak to men, for spiritually you are the same, but when your woman's heart seeks a model to imitate, when you need perfect examples to support you in perfecting yourself in life, remember Mary. Observe her throughout her life's journey on earth.
31. It was the will of the Father that the humble life of Mary be recorded by My disciples, who knew her through her works and who spoke with her.
32. That life, humble to those familiar with it, was luminous from the time of her birth until her end on earth. Mary wrote many pages of loving teachings with her humility of spirit, her infinite tenderness, and with the purity of heart and love for humanity, which she expressed with silence more often than with words; for she knew it was Christ who had come to talk to men.
33. The spirit of Mary was the same tenderness that emanates from the Father in order to give humanity the perfect example of humility, obedience, and meekness. Her passage through the world was a beam of light. Her life was simple, elevated, and pure; in Her the prophecies that announced that the Messiah would be born of a virgin were fulfilled.
34. Only She could have carried in her womb the seed of God; only She was worthy to remain after her mission before Jesus was completed, as the Spiritual Mother of humanity.
35. For that reason, women, Mary is your perfect model, but seek her and imitate her in her silence and in her acts of humility and infinite self-denial out of love of the needy; in her silent pains, in the tenderness that pardons all, and in the love that is intercession, consolation, and sweet companionship.
36. Young women, wives, mothers, orphans or widows, lonely women whose hearts are pierced by pain, name Mary as your sweet and affectionate Mother, call her with your thoughts, receive her in your spirit, and feel her in your heart. (225, 46-54)
37. Mary passed through the world in silence, but filling the hearts with peace, interceding for the needy, praying for all and finally shedding her tears of forgiveness and pity over the ignorance and wickedness of men. Why not seek Mary if you wish to reach the Father, if through her you received Jesus? Were not Mother and Son together in the supreme moment of the death of the Savior? Was not the Son's blood blended at the moment with his Mother's tears? (8, 47)
38. From the cross, I had bequeathed to the world, the Book of Life, and spiritual wisdom, a book to be analyzed and understood by men over centuries, eras, and times. That is why I told Mary, trembling with pain at the foot of the cross, "Woman, there is your son," motioning to John with My glance, who in that instant represented humanity, but a humanity converted to be a good disciple of Christ, a spiritualized humanity.
39. To John too I spoke, saying, "Son, here is your Mother." Words that I will now explain.
40. Mary represented purity, obedience, faith, tenderness and humility. Each of those virtues is a step on the ladder that I descended to come to the world and be made man in the womb of that holy and pure woman.
41. That tenderness, that purity, and that love are the Divine womb, where the seed of life is fertilized.
42. That ladder, by which I descended to you to be made man and dwell with My children, is the same that presents itself to you for your ascension to Me, transforming yourselves from men to spirits of light.
43. Mary is the ladder. Mary is the maternal womb. Seek her, and you find Me. (320, 68-73)
44. I left you to Mary at the foot of the cross on the mount that gathered My blood and the tears of the Mother. There she remained awaiting her children, for it shall be She who takes the cross from their shoulders, and shows them the road to glory. (94, 73)
45. The message of Mary was that of consolation, of tenderness, of humility, and of hope. She had to come to the earth to make her maternal essence known, offering her virginal womb to make the Word flesh.
46. However, her mission did not end there. Beyond this world was her true dwelling place, from which She can extend her mantle of pity and tenderness over all her children, from where she can follow the steps of the lost, and pour her celestial comfort over those who suffer.
47. Many centuries before Mary descended to the world to fulfill her Divine destiny being made flesh as a woman, a prophet of God announced her. Through him, you knew that a virgin would conceive and bear a son, who would be called Emanuel, which is to say, "God with you."
48. In Mary, a woman without a stain, in whom the Spirit of Celestial Tenderness descended [to earth], the Divine promise announced by the prophet was fulfilled.
49. Since then the world has known her, and men and the peoples pronounce her name with love, and in their pain seek her as Mother.
50. The Mother of Sorrows you call her, for you know the world buried the sword of pain in her heart, and you cannot quit from your minds that sorrowful face and that expression of infinite sadness.
51. Today, I wish to tell you to remove from your heart that eternal image of pain, and in its place think of Mary as the sweet, smiling, and loving Mother who works spiritually helping all her creatures to elevate themselves on the road traced by the Master.
52. Do you see that the mission of Mary was not limited to maternity on earth? Her manifestation in the Second Era was also not unique, for a new time is reserved to her, in which she shall speak from Spirit to spirit with humanity.
53. My disciple John, prophet and seer, beheld in his ecstasy a woman dressed in the sun, a radiant virgin of light.
54. That woman, that virgin, is Mary, whose womb will once again conceive, not a new Redeemer, but a world of men who sustain themselves by Her love, faith, and humility; in order to follow the Divine footsteps of Christ, the Master of all perfection.
55. The prophet saw how that woman suffered as though to give birth, and the pain was that of the purification of man, of the expiation of the spirits. When the pain has passed, the light will be made in man, and gladness shall fill the spirit of your Universal Mother. (140, 44-52)
56. The mantle of your Celestial Mother has protected the world for eternity, covering My children, who are her children, with love. Mary, Spirit, was not born in the world; her maternal essence has been with Me always.
57. She is the wife of My purity and My holiness; she is My Daughter upon being made woman, and My Mother upon conceiving the Incarnated Word. (141, 63-64)
58. Mary is essentially Divine; her spirit is one with the Father and the Son. Why judge her human if she was the favored daughter prophesied to humanity since the beginning of time as the creature in which the Divine Word would be made flesh.
59. Why then do men blaspheme and doubt My power, scrutinizing My works without respect? It is because they have not deeply studied My Divine teaching, have not meditated on what the scriptures say, nor accepted My will.
60. Today, in the Third Era, there is still doubt that She comes to communicate with men, but I tell you that she participates in all My works, for she is the representation of the most tender love held in My Divine Spirit. (221, 4-6)
61. Mary is the spirit fused to the Divinity in such a way that She constitutes one of its parts like the three aspects: the Father, the Word, and the Light of the Holy Spirit. Thus, Mary is the Spirit of God that manifests and represents Divine tenderness. (352, 76)
62. How many await their arrival in the heights of heaven to know Mary, who they always imagine in human form of the woman who on earth was the Mother of Christ as man, and whom they represent like a queen on a throne, beautiful and powerful.
63. Yet I say to you, cease giving form in your minds to that which is Divine. Mary, your Spiritual Mother, exists, but does not have the form of a woman, or any other form. She is the sweet and holy tenderness whose charity extends to the infinite. She reigns among the spirits, and her kingdom is that of humility, charity, and purity, but she has no throne as is imagined by men.
64. She is beautiful, but with a beauty you cannot imagine nor express in even the most beautiful face. Her beauty is celestial, and the celestial you will never understand. (263, 30)
65. Mary, your universal Mother, is in Me, and it is She who awards the most tender caresses to her beloved creatures. She has been in your heart to leave in it her peace and to prepare of a sanctuary. Mary keeps vigil for the world and extends her wings to protect it from pole to pole. (145, 10)
66. In My Divinity the love of intercession exists, it is Mary. How many hearts that remained closed to faith have been opened by Her to repentance and love? Her maternal essence is in all creation, it is felt by all, and nonetheless there are those who while seeing it deny it. (110, 62)
67. Those who deny the Divine maternity of Mary, are ignorant of one of the most beautiful revelations the Divinity has given to man.
68. Those who recognize the divinity of Christ, but deny it to Mary, do not know that they are depriving themselves of the sweetest and most tender essence of that which exists in My Divinity.
69. How many are there, who believing they know the scriptures, know nothing, for they have understood nothing. And how many are there who believing they have found the language of creation, live in confusion.
70. The Maternal Spirit beats sweetly in all beings; you may behold its image at every step. Its Divine tenderness has fallen like a blessed seed into the hearts of all creatures; every kingdom of nature is a living testimony of Her, and every mother's heart is an altar raised to that great love. Mary was a Divine flower, and Jesus was its fruit. (115, 15-18)
1. If modern man, with all his science, is not able to submit to his will the elements of Nature, how could He impose his strength against the spiritual forces?
2. In the same way that the stars and planets in the Cosmos follow their inalterable order without the will of man being able to change their course or destiny, neither can anyone change the order that exists in the spiritual.
3. I made day and night, for I am the Light, and none but I can retain it. It happens in the same way in the spiritual. (329, 31-33)
4. If you believe in Me, you must trust that My strength is infinitely greater than that of the sins of men, and so when sin cedes before the light of truth and justice, man and his life, will have to change.
5. Can you imagine life in the world when men perform the Will of God? (88, 59-60)
6. For Me the repentance of a being, his regeneration, and his salvation cannot be impossible. I would not be The Almighty if men were stronger than Me. Do you imagine My power to be inferior to the strength of evil in men? Do you believe human darkness superior to the Divine light? Never, your heart tells Me.
7. Think of My mission, after giving you your being, as that of bringing you to perfection, and uniting you in one single spiritual family. Do not forget, My Will is done above all.
8. I, the Divine Sower, invisibly deposit My seed of love in each spirit. Only I know in what time this spirit will germinate in all humanity, and only I know how to await with infinite patience the fruit of My works. (272, 17-19)
9. I do not come to humiliate you with My greatness or to make a display of it; but I do come to demonstrate it to you according to My Will, so that you will feel the supreme joy of having as a Father a God all powerful, wise, and perfect.
10. Rejoice in thinking that you will never get to behold the end of My power, and the greater the elevation of your spirit, the better you shall see Me. Who would feel dissatisfied by knowing that He would never reach the greatness of his Father? By chance on earth, have you not been satisfied to be junior to your earthly Father? By chance, have you not joyfully conceded to him experience and authority? Have you not rejoiced contemplating that you have as a Father a man stronger than you, proud, courageous and filled with virtues? (73, 41-42)
11. What can the strength of men mean against My power? What can the opposition of the materialist peoples do against the infinite strength of spirituality? Nothing.
12. I have permitted man to go to the limit of his ambitions and the farthest reaches of his arrogance, to prove that the gift of free will, conceded by his Father, is real.
13. But once man reaches the limit of his ambition, He will awaken spiritually, and will pursue spiritual enlightenment and love. He will then kneel before God who is the only absolute power and universal truth. (192, 53)
14. I do not have a specific or a limited place to dwell in the heavens, for I am present everywhere. I am present in all Divine, spiritual, and material sites. You cannot point to the direction of My Kingdom. When you look up to the sky, pointing towards the heavens, do so only symbolically, for your planet turns without ceasing, and in each movement it presents you new skies and new heights.
15. Thus I say to you that there is no distance between us. The only things that separate you from Me are the bad and impure deeds which you place between your spirit and My perfect law.
16. The greater your purity, the more elevated will be your deeds. The more constant your faith, the closer, more intimate, and more accessible to your prayers you will feel Me.
17. In that same manner, when you separate yourselves from that which is good, just, and righteous, and continue to live a life filled with materialism and selfishness, you will inevitably feel Me more and more distant from you. The more you separate yourself from obeying My law, the less you will be able to feel My Divine presence.
18. Understand why I have come at this time to manifest My word in this form and to prepare you for the communication of spirit to Spirit.
19. Believing that I am very distant from you, you did not know how to come to Me. I have sought you in order to have you feel My Divine presence and to show you that between the Father and his children, there is no distance to separate them. (37, 27-32)
20. If you think that I have left My throne to come to communicate with you, you are in error, for that throne that you imagine does not exist; thrones are for vain and proud men.
21. My Spirit, being infinite and omnipotent, does not inhabit a fixed place. It is everywhere, in every place both spiritual and material. Where is that throne you attribute to Me?
22. Cease giving me material form on such thrones as on earth; take from Me the human form you always attribute to Me, stop dreaming of a heaven that your human mind is incapable of conceiving; and when you free yourselves from all that, it will be as though you break the chains that have bound you, as though a high wall crumble from before your eyes, as though a thick cloud has dissipated, permitting you to behold a horizon without limits and an infinite firmament, luminous, but still accessible to the spirit.
23. Some say: God is in the heavens, others: God is in the beyond; but they do not know what they say, nor what they believe. Certainly I inhabit the heavens, but not in a certain place, as you have imagined; I inhabit the heavens of light, of power, of love, of wisdom, of justice, of happiness, and of perfection. (130, 30 and 35-36)
24. My universal presence fills everything, there is no vacuum in any site or plane of the Universe, all of it is saturated with Me. (309, 3)
25. I have said to you, I am so near to you that I am aware of your most intimate thoughts. I am always with you, because I am present everywhere. I am the light that illuminates your mind and inspires you.
26. I am in you, because it is I who inspire you and who judges you through your conscience. I am in your material senses and in your physical body, because I am throughout creation.
27. Feel My presence more and more within you and all throughout nature. Thus, when you depart from earth you will enter fully the spiritual life. Your spirit will not feel distress due to the effects of the material body. This will enable you to come a step closer to me, because I am a fountain of infinite purity from which you will drink eternally. (180, 50-52)
28. Do you know the origin of that light in the Word that pours from the lips of the spokesmen? Its origin is in good, in the Divine love, in the universal light that emanates from God. It is a beam or a flash of that luminous All that gives you life; it is part of the infinite power that moves all, and underneath which all vibrates, palpitates, and turns without ceasing. That is what you call the Divine radiation. It is the light of the Divine Spirit that illuminates and gives life to the spirits.
29. That radiation manifests itself equally over the spiritual as the material, equally over worlds and men, and over the plants and all the beings of Creation. It is spiritual for the spirit, and material to matter; it is intelligence for understanding, and it is love to the hearts. It is science, it is talent, and it is reflection; it is instinct and intuition, and it is over the senses of all beings, according to their order, their condition, their species, and their degree of advancement. But its origin is one only: God; and its essence is one only: love. How could it then be impossible for Me to illuminate the mind of these creatures to send you a message of spiritual light?
30. The plants receive the radiation of life that My Spirit sends them to give fruit; the heavenly bodies receive the force irradiated by My spirit in order to spin in their orbits; the earth, which is the present evidence, alive, and within reach of all your senses, receives the radiation that makes such marvels spring from its bosom unceasingly. Why should it be impossible that man, in whom the presence of a spirit shines like a jewel, and in which He bears such a resemblance to me, receive directly in his spirit from My Spirit, the Divine radiation, which is the spiritual seed that in him must bear fruit? (329, 42-44)
31. Not even one of your sighs escapes being heard in heaven, not one prayer fails to find echo in Me, none of your afflictions or difficulties goes unnoticed by My Fatherly Love. I know all, hear all, and see all; I Am in all.
32. Men, believing that for their sins I have abandoned them, have come to feel that I am distant from them. O, human ignorance that has brought such bitterness to your lips. Understand that if I absented Myself from any of My creatures, they would cease to exist at that instant; but that has never been, nor shall it be, because upon giving you a spirit, I gave you eternal life. (108, 44-45)
33. Do not curse the trials that burden you and all the human species; do not say that they are a punishment, the anger, or the revenge, of God, for you blaspheme. I tell you that these trials are precisely that which brings humanity closer to the gates of salvation.
34. Call them justice, atonement, or lessons, and you will be correct and fair. Anger and desire for revenge are human passions, characteristic of beings still far from serenity, harmony, and perfection; it is not right for you to apply the vulgar name of punishment, or the unworthy name of revenge, to My love for you, which governs over all My works.
35. Remember that you have voluntarily entered the thorny paths and gloomy abysses and have not come to My loving call, nor have you listened to the voice of your conscience, and so you have needed pain to come to your aid: to awaken you, to hold you back, to make you think, and return to the true path. (181, 6-8)
36. I do not punish you; but I am Justice, and as such I make you feel it in all that contravenes My commandments, for The Eternal has made you to know His Law, which none can modify.
37. See how man, in the midst of his trials, upon falling into an immense abyss, upon seeing women crying for the loss of loved ones, the children deprived of food, and homes immersed in mourning and misery, cries, dismayed by his misfortune, becomes desperate, and instead of praying and repenting of his faults, turns against Me, asking: How can God punish me in this way? And all the while, the Divine Spirit, truly, cries as well for the sufferings of its children, and its tears are the blood of love, forgiveness, and life.
38. Truly, I tell you that in this time, due to the evolution that humanity has reached, they do not depend only on My charity to resolve the situation. Humanity is the victim of itself, not of My punishment, for My Law and My light shine in every conscience.
39. My justice descends to pull up all the noxious weeds by the roots, and the very forces of Nature manifest themselves as interpreters of that justice, so that it seems as though all things are united in an effort to exterminate man, when it is only for his purification; but there are some who are confused, and say: "If we must suffer such pain, why do we come to this world?" They have not considered the fact that the pain and sin do not come from Me.
40. Man is responsible for remaining ignorant of what is justice, and of what is atonement, and that is the cause of his lack of conformity, followed by blasphemy. Only He who has observed My teachings and is attentive to My Law is unable to throw charges at his Father. (242, 19-21)
41. You are like bushes, sometimes you have branches that are dry and sick, that need the painful cut of the trimmer to separate yourselves from your ills and bring you back to health.
42. My justice of love, upon tearing from the human tree the sickened branches that eat away at your hearts, elevates you.
43. When a limb is to be amputated from a man, He whines, trembles, and is fearful, even while knowing that it is being done to separate from him that which is diseased, that which is dead, and that which threatens what might still live.
44. Rosebushes, too, when they suffer the cuts of trimming, leak sap like tears of pain, but finally cover themselves with the most beautiful flowers.
45. My love, in infinitely superior form, cuts the evil from the hearts of My children, at times sacrificing even Myself.
46. When men crucified me, I covered My executioners with My sweetness and forgiveness, and gave them life. In My words and in My silences I filled them with light, I defended them, and I saved them. Thus I cut away the evil, stopping it with My love and saving the evil-doer. Those pardons are still today, and always will be sources of redemption. (248, 5)
47. I cannot give you sentences more severe than your faults, for which reason I tell you that you do not have anything to fear from Me, but rather from yourselves.
48. Only I know the seriousness, the magnitude, and the importance of your faults; men constantly let themselves be fooled by appearances, and that is because they are not able to enter the hearts of their neighbors. I do enter their hearts, and I can tell you that men have arrived before Me, accusing themselves of grave faults and full of sadness for having offended Me, and I have judged them clean; on the other hand others have come to say to Me that they have never done ill to anyone, and I know that they lie, for although their hands are not stained with the blood of their brothers, upon their spirit the blood of their victims has fallen, those whose lives they have ordered ended; they are those who have thrown the stone and hidden the hand. When in My Word I have come to pronounce the words, "coward," "liar," or "traitor," all their being trembled, and many times they have absented themselves from the teachings, because they have felt upon themselves the gaze that judges them.
49. If, in the Divine justice, the greatest love of the Father were not present, if his justice did not have that principle, humanity would not exist already, their sins and offenses would have already exhausted the Divine patience. But it has not been so: humanity has continued to live, the spirits continue reincarnating, and at each step, in every human work, My justice, which is love and infinite charity, has been manifest. (258, 3)
50. Analyze My word, so that you are not confused, like many, before the acts of My Divine justice, when I touch heavily those who commit only a slight error, and in contrast, appear to absolve those who have committed a grave error.
51. The Master tells you: If I touch heavily on one who has committed an apparently minor fault, it is because I know the weakness of spirits, and stepping off the path of duty may be the first step that leads to the abyss; and if I absolve others of a grave error, it is because a great fault is also motive for a great repentance of the spirit.
52. Do not judge. Do not sentence. Do not wish, even in thought, that My judgment fall upon those who cause the spilling of blood between peoples. Think only that they, like you, are also My children, My creatures, and will have to wash away their great faults with great restitutions. Truly I tell you, these very ones who you point to as those who mercilessly destroyed peace and led you to chaos, shall in the times to come become the great sowers of My peace, and great benefactors of humanity.
53. The blood of millions of victims clamors from the earth for My Divine justice, but above human justice must be mine, which comes to each spirit, to each heart.
54. The justice of men does not pardon, does not redeem, does not love; mine loves, pardons, redeems, resuscitates, elevates, and enlightens those very ones who have caused humanity such pain. I shall redeem them and cleanse them, having them make their great restitution which shall be the crucible in which they purify themselves and in which they wake fully to the voice of their consciences, so that they may come to contemplate even the gravest of their works. I shall make them travel the road traveled by their victims and their peoples, but in the end they shall achieve spiritual purity in order to return to earth to restore and reconstruct all that has been destroyed, to make restitution for all that was lost. (309, 16-18)
55. You should know, that it will not be when death reaches you, that your Father will judge you, but that the judgment begins as soon as you become aware of your deeds and feel the call of your conscience.
56. My judgment is always upon you. At each step, be it in the human existence or in your spiritual life, you are subject to My judgment, but here in the world, while in the flesh, the spirit becomes insensitive and deaf to the calls of its conscience.
57. I judge you to help you open your eyes to the light, to liberate you from sin and save you from pain.
58. In My judgment, I never take into account the offenses that you might have caused Me, for before My tribunal, hatred, vengeance and even punishment are nonexistent.
59. When pain reaches your heart and touches you where it is most sensitive, it indicates to you some error that you are committing, to make you understand My teaching, and give you a new and wise lesson. In the depth of each of those trials, My love is always present.
60. On some occasions I have permitted you to understand the reason for an ordeal, in others, you cannot find the meaning of that touch of My justice; and the fact is, that in the Work of the Father and in the life of your spirit, there exist profound Mysteries that the human mind is unable to decipher. (23, 13-17)
61. The time is long past when you were told: "The measure you give is the measure you will get." How many times has that law been used to take vengeance here on earth, leaving aside all feeling of charity!
62. Today I say to you, I have taken that rod of justice, and with it I will measure you according to the way you measured others, although I should make it clear to you that in each of My judgments, the Father, who loves you very much, the Redeemer who has come to save you, will be present.
63. It is man who with his deeds dictates his own sentences, sometimes terrible sentences, and it is your Lord who provides help so that you can find the way to bear your restitution.
64. Truly I say to you that if you wish to avoid a very painful restitution, repent in the opportune time and with sincere regeneration guide your life through deeds of love and charity toward your brethren.
65. Understand that I am the door of salvation, the door that will never be closed to all those who seek Me with true faith. (23, 19-23)
66. Now you know that the Divine justice is of love, not of punishment like yours. What would become of you if I made use of your own laws to judge you, before Me, where appearances and false arguments have no value?
67. If I judged you according to your wickedness, and used your own laws of terrible harshness, what would become of you? Then you would certainly be justified in asking Me for clemency.
68. However, you should not fear, because My love never withers, changes, or passes on; on the other hand, you do pass on, you die and are reborn, you depart and then return and thus you are journeying until the day comes in which you will recognize your Father and submit to His Divine Law. (17, 53)
1. Do not be surprised that My love follows you everywhere in spite of your sins. All of you My children, have had a reflection of the Divine love in the love of your parents in this world. On them you may turn your back, fail to recognize their authority, disobey their orders, and not listen to their counsel; you can, through your wrongful actions cause wounds in their hearts, make their eyes dry out from so much crying, make their hair turn gray, and cause their faces to be lined by the evidence of their suffering; but they will never cease loving you, and will have only blessings and forgiveness for you.
2. And if these parents that you have had on earth, who are not perfect, have given you such proof of pure and elevated love, why are you surprised that He, who formed those hearts and gave them the mission of being parents, loves you with perfect love? Love is the supreme truth. For truth I made Myself man, and for truth I died as a man. (52, 27)
3. Do not be surprised by My love, and do not doubt it if you see that the cup you drink from in the world, is very bitter.
4. Men might fall far, fill themselves with darkness, or delay returning to Me, but to all will come a moment when feeling Me within their very being, they do not feel Me far, do not see Me as a stranger, and cannot deny My existence, My love, and My justice. (52, 30)
5. I do not wish to see you before me as defendants; I wish to see you always as My children, for whom My Fatherly love is always ready to offer aid. I have created you for the glory of My Spirit, and for you to find joy in Me. (127, 41)
6. Learn to love Me. Behold how My love follows you everywhere, even though you continue to sin and offend Me, you can never separate or flee from it. Know that the greater your faults, the greater is My mercy for you.
7. The evil in men would seek to halt My love, but cannot, because love is the universal force, the Divine power that creates and moves all.
8. The proof of that which I tell you, is what I have given you by manifesting Myself among you in this time, in which humanity is lost in the abyss of its sin. My love cannot feel repulsion faced with human sin, but pity.
9. Know Me, come to Me to cleanse your stains in the crystalline fountain of My charity. Ask, ask, and it shall be given to you. (297, 59-62)
10. At times men judge themselves so unworthy of Me, that they cannot believe how much I love them; and so, when they are resigned to living distanced from their Father, they construct a life according to their own ideas, and create their laws and their religions. But their surprise is great when they see me arrive. Then they ask: "Does our Father truly love us so much that He seeks such a way of communicating with us?"
11. Humanity, I can only tell you that what is mine I will not allow to be lost, and you are mine. I have loved you since before you existed, and will love you for eternity. (112, 14-15)
12. Disciples, I have given you all the lessons that the spirit needs for its evolution.
13. Blessed are those who recognize truth, for they shall quickly find the road. Others always reject the Divine teachings because to them their works seem superior to mine.
14. I love them all. I am the shepherd who calls to his sheep, who gathers them and counts them, and wishes every day to have more of them; who sustains and caresses them, who cares for them, and enjoys seeing that they are many, but who cries sometimes on seeing that not all of them are obedient.
15. Those are your hearts: many come to Me, but few are those who truly follow Me. (266, 23-26)
16. Take up your cross, and follow Me with humility; trust that while you are busy in consolation, in giving peace to a heart, or giving light to a spirit, I will be in charge of that relating to your material life, and I will neglect nothing.
17. Believe, that when I speak to your spirit I am also looking into your heart to discover your worries, your needs, and your yearnings. (89, 6-7)
18. There is no race or tribe, no matter how hidden, not even those you do not know of because they are hidden in impenetrable jungles, who have not had manifestations of My love. In moments of danger they have heard heavenly voices that protect, shelter and counsel them.
19. You have never lived abandoned; from the instant that you sprang to life you have been in the shelter of My love.
20. You, human parents, who tenderly love your children: Would you be capable of abandoning them to their fate when they have barely awoken to this life, when they most need your care, your vigilance, and your love?
21. I have watched you keep vigil for your children, even when they have grown to adults; for those who do wrong, and who have offended you, you keep vigil with even more love.
22. If you respond in this way to the needs of your children, how do you imagine the love of the Heavenly Father must be, who has loved you since before you existed ?
23. I have always come to your aid, and in this time when you have reached greater spiritual evolution, I have come to teach you how to vanquish the unhealthy forces, and the way to increase the vibrations of good. (345, 39-42)
24. You are going to begin a new phase in your life. The path has been prepared. Take up your cross and follow Me. I have not told you that there would be no trials on this path. However, you will hear a voice that offers you inspiration and advice when you confront an ordeal or drain a cup of bitterness. My love will help you to arise whenever you fall and you will feel the gentle caress of My balsam. (280, 34)
25. When I see you allowing yourselves to be defeated by pain, and instead of taking from it the light that each trial contains, you limit yourself to weeping and cursing, or simply to waiting for death as the end of your sufferings, then I come to sweetly call to your heart, giving you comfort and hope, strengthening you, so that you may overcome yourself: your weakness and lack of faith; and may triumph over the trials, because in that triumph is the peace and spiritual happiness that is true happiness. (181, 10)
26. If you see that I am found in even the smallest beings of Nature, how could you think that I would ignore you and distance Myself from you only because you have imperfections, since it is then that you need Me most?
27. I am Life, and am in all, therefore nothing can die. Analyze, so that you do not remain tied to the form; quiet your senses and find me in the essence. (158, 43-44)
28. Penetrate your own interior, and there you will find the sanctuary, the arc; you will find a source, a fountain of grace and blessings.
29. No spirit is naked, and none is disinherited. Before My Divine mercy, there is not one in the Universe who can say He is poor or unknown to his Father, none who can call themselves exiles from the lands of The Lord.
30. He who feels disinherited, feel so because He has not found in himself the gifts, because He is temporarily lost in sin, or because He is confused, or feels unworthy.
31. Know to find [those gifts] within you, and you will never lack My presence, you will see that there will always be bread, balm, "weapons", keys, and all that is necessary to your hearts, for you are the heirs of My Realm and of My Glory. (345, 87)
32. There is a bond between a Father and his children that can never be broken, and that bond is the reason that communication exists between the Divine Spirit and all of yours. (262, 35)
33. Humanity needs My love, and My Word, which must reach the depths of their hearts. The Master struggles untiringly so that your spirit might be more enlightened each day, so that throwing off ignorance you may raise yourself to the higher mansions.
34. The doors of My Kingdom are open, and the Word of the Father comes to you with infinite love to show you the road once more.
35. I have come again to humanity and you have not sensed Me, for I have presented Myself in the Spirit, and your materialism is great. If your spirit sprang from My Divine Spirit, why has humanity not sensed Me? Because they have tied their spirits to materialism, to the lower passions.
36. Yet, here is The Lamb of God, who comes to you like light to illuminate you and give you the truth. (340, 13-15)
37. Understand that My Word does not come to fill your minds with vain philosophies, it is the essence of life. I am not a [mere] wealthy man coming to offer you earthly riches. I am the One and Only God, who comes to promise you The Kingdom of True Life. I am the humble God who comes to his children without ostentation, to raise them up with His caresses and with His miraculous Word through the road of restitution. (85, 55)
38. Be My servants, and you will never be humiliated by Me.
39. Observe that I have not come as a king, I bring neither scepter nor crown; I am among you an example of humility, and more, as your servant.
40. Ask, and I shall give you, order and I obey so that you may have another proof of My love and My humility. I ask only that you recognize and do My Will, and if you encounter obstacles to the fulfillment of your duties, pray and overcome them in My Name, and your merits will be the greater. (111, 46)
41. It is the Father who speaks to you, He who has non to bow to in prayer; yet, truly I tell you, if over Me there were one greater, I would bow before him, for in My Spirit there is humility.
42. See how you, being My little creatures, rather than struggling to ascend to Me, make me descend to speak to you, listen to you and console you. (125, 19)
43. Feel in your hearts the joy of being loved by your Father, who has never come to humiliate you with His greatness, but rather to manifest it in His perfect humility, to make you great, bringing you to live the true life in His Kingdom, which has neither beginning nor end. (101, 63)
44. If you believe that Jesus, being the Son of God, did not experience pain, you are mistaken; if you believe that because I came today in Spirit I am exempt from pain, you are also in error; if you think that because I know that in the end all of you will be with Me, I do not suffer now, neither are you in the right. Verily I say to you, that there does not exist another more sensitive being than the Divine Spirit.
45. I ask you: Who gave sensitivity to all beings? What good thing can you do that will not make Me rejoice? And what unrighteous thing can you do that will not be like a wound in My sensibility? This is why I say to you that humanity has crucified Me again. When will I descend from My cross and the crown of thorns be taken away from Me? (69, 34)
46. If there are some who arise as My enemies, I do not regard them as such, only as needy; just as those who consider themselves to be wise and who deny My existence, I look on with pity. Those who try to destroy Me within the hearts of mankind, I judge as ignorant, since they believe they have the power or weapons to destroy Him who is the Author of Life. (73, 33)
47. I come to show Myself as a loving Father and as a humble Master, never indifferent to your suffering and always indulgent and merciful with your imperfections, for to Me you will always be children.
48. I must judge you when I observe that creatures formed with such love, and destined for eternal life so obstinately seek death on the earth without concerning themselves with spiritual life, and without wishing to know the perfections that eternal existence reserves to you. (125, 59-60)
49. Think, if I am your Father, I must necessarily feel what My children feel, only in this way will you understand that while each of you suffers and senses his own pain, the Divine Spirit suffers with the pain of all His creatures.
50. As proof of this truth I came to the world to make Myself man and bear a cross representing all the pain and sin of the world. And, if as man I bore on My shoulders the weight of your imperfections, if I felt your pain, could I, as God, be insensitive to the pain of My children? (219, 11-12)
51. I am the only one who knows the destiny of all, the only one who knows the road you have traveled and that which you have still to go. I am He who understands your suffering and your joys. I know what you have gone through to find truth and justice. My charity is that which perceives the anguished voice within you that asks forgiveness for your faults.
52. As Father I come to attend every plea, to wipe away your tears, to heal your illnesses, and to make you feel forgiven and absolved of your stains, so that you may remake your lives.
53. I am also the only one who can pardon you for the offenses against Me, of you, who are My children. (245, 39-41)
54. In this era, My Word is again enlightening you. I come to pour out My grace so that you are cleansed and prepared, but recognize, people, if you fall again into sin, it is not I who separate you from My bosom, but you who are distancing yourselves from Me, even though this is not My Will. Still, My love and forgiveness will remain like an open door, to receive all who repent and wish to return to Me. (283, 69)
55. By the love with which I pardon and correct you, I give Myself to be known. When you lived according to your own will, offending the Father every instant, I did not cut the thread of that sinful existence, I did not deny you either air or bread; I did not abandon you to pain, nor did I ignore your complaints; and Nature continued surrounding you with its fecundity, its light, and its blessings. It is in this way that I give Myself to be known and manifest Myself to men. None on earth can love you with that love, and none could forgive you with the forgiveness that I grant.
56. Your spirit is a seed that I have been cultivating and perfecting from eternity to give the most beautiful flowers and the most perfect fruit. How could I let you die or abandon you to the fury of the tempests? How could I abandon you on the road, if I alone know the destination of all creatures? (241, 31-33)
57. To those who go walking on lost paths, I am ready to receive you and give you My strength and light when you call Me. It is not important that in your matter and your spirit you bring the traces of the great sinners. I will make you bless those who have injured you, and praise God for having beheld that marvel in you. That is when you will begin to feel the love of Christ in your hearts.
58. There are those who on hearing these words think, "How is it possible that the great sinners can receive this grace like the just, who have it by merit?"
59. Humanity, oh, humanity, do you not see beyond your noses? I have always given you My benefits through My grace, rather than because you have earned them.
60. I respond alike to a pure thought, as to the sad lament of He who approaches Me bearing stains, as long as from him springs even the smallest flash of humility or recognition of his lack of love for his brothers.
61. I am the defender of the weak that cry in the midst of their impotence and ignorance. I am the Divine hope that calls and consoles those who cry, I am sweet Jesus who gently caresses they who whimper in pain and in restitution.
62. I am the Savior: your Redeemer; I am the Truth within the reach of man. (248, 18-21)
1. Disciples: If My word comes to you and you do not understand it, you doubt it; and I tell you, when uncertainty torments you, retire to the solitude of the countryside, and there, in the midst of Nature, where you have only the fields, the mountains, and the firmament for witnesses, ask your Master again. Enter deeply into his Word, and soon you will have his sweet reply, then you will feel transported, inspired, and full of an unknown spiritual joy.
2. In this way you will cease to be the men of little faith, knowing that the word of God contains truth, but to discover it, it is necessary to know how to penetrate it with devotion and purity, for it is a holy place.
3. When you are prepared and wish to know something, your thirst for light will attract the Divine light. How many times have I told you: Go up to the mountain, and tell me there your anxieties, your pains, and your needs.
4. Jesus, by his example, taught you these lessons in the Second Era; remember My example when I retired to the desert to pray before beginning My preaching. Remember that in the last days of My stay among men, rather than going to the synagogue to pray, I sought out the loneliness of the Mount of Olives to converse with the Father?
5. Nature is a temple of the Creator, where all is raised up to worship Him; there you may receive the radiation of your Father directly and in complete purity. There, far from selfishness and human materialism, you will feel wise inspirations coming to your heart that move you to practice good in your path. (169, 28-31)
6. You must be vigilant disciples, for I will not speak to you only through this conduit. I will seek to contact your spirit while your body sleeps as well; I will teach you to enter that repose prepared, and so that your spirit may be freed to rise to the regions of light, from where it will receive the prophecy to illuminate its road, transmitting its message to your understanding. (100, 30)
7. I have never been far from you, as you have sometimes thought, and I have never been indifferent to your pains, nor deaf to your calls. What has happened is that you have not concerned yourselves with refining your higher senses, hoping to perceive Me with the senses of the flesh. I tell you that the time when I conceded that to men is long past.
8. If you had bothered a little to develop some of your spiritual gifts, such as the elevation of your thoughts, prayer, premonition, prophetic dreams, or spiritual vision, I assure you that through any of these you would be communicating with Me, and thereby receiving answers to your questions and Divine inspiration in your thoughts.
9. I am entirely disposed to talk to you, always awaiting your elevation and spiritual preparation to please you and give you the happiness of My communication with your spirit. It requires only that you also be prepared with great purity to achieve that grace. (324, 52-54)
10. Ask your wise men, and if they are sincere they will tell you that they have asked God for inspiration. And I would give them more inspiration if they would request it with greater love for their brethren and less vanity for themselves.
11. Truly I say to you that all true knowledge that you have accumulated comes from Me, all that is pure and elevated I will use during this period for your benefit, for I have granted it to you for that purpose. (17, 59-60)
12. This is the period in which My Spirit is constantly speaking to man's conscience, as well as to his Spirit, his heart, and to his reason. My voice reaches man through his trials and many are awakening as a result of those trials, since those who are supposed to be guiding and teaching humanity are asleep and would prefer for humanity to remain dormant forever. (306, 63)
13. In the Third Era I have come to carry out with the clarity of My manifestations, that which has been impossible for men: communicate through human understanding.
14. Understand Me, disciples, because in the spirit to Spirit communication that awaits you, you will feel My presence eternally; if you know how to prepare, you will not again say to Me: "Lord, why do you not come?" or "Can't you see My pain?" You will not speak to Me in this way, disciples. Truly, I tell you, He who speaks to Me in this way gives tangible proof of his ignorance and lack of preparation.
15. I do not wish to see My disciples distanced from Me, I want you to say to Me in your spirit, "Master, you are among us, our spirits sense you, your wisdom is the source of My inspiration." That is the true confession I wish to hear from you. (316, 54)
16. In order to manifest the Divine, your languages are limited; for that reason in all eras I have had to speak to you through parables, through metaphors, but as you can see, even by speaking to you thus, you have understood Me very little, because you have lacked the necessary will to analyze My manifestations. (14, 50)
17. In every Era you have awaited Me, and yet, when you have had Me in front of you, you have not recognized Me due to your lack of vigilance and spirituality. I tell you that in whatever form My presence is seen, it will always embody truth and Divine essence.
18. I have told you that I have made use of many forms to manifest Myself to the world, but these have not been disguises to hide My Spirit from you, but rather for the purpose of humanizing Myself, limiting Myself, and thus making Myself heard and felt by men.
19. Now I tell you, that before you express judgment, listen to this voice until the instant of your convincing or enlightenment, when in your spirit there shines a light. (97, 11-12)
20. While men persist in their blindness and ignorance, they force God, who before all else is a Father, to humanize himself, limit himself, and make himself small before his children, to be understood. When will you allow Me to show Myself to you with the greatness that you should see Me?
21. You must be great to conceive of Me as great, and that is why I come, once and again, to give you spiritual greatness so that you can have the infinite joy of knowing your Father, of feeling his love, and of hearing the Divine concert that vibrates above you. (99, 26-27)
22. The outward part of that revelation of the Father in Sinai was the stone that served as medium for the inscription of the Divine Law.
23. The outward part of the communication of God with men through Jesus, was the vessel, the human form of Christ.
24. In this time, the outward form of My communication has been the speaker, for which reason this form, as it did in times past, shall come to its end.
25. Understand that you are the children of the spiritualist people, who must not sustain themselves with forms, but with essences; if you understand My Word well, you will never again fall into idolatry, nor adhere to outward practices, to forms, to the transitory, for you will go always in search of the essential, the eternal. (224, 69-71)
26. Mankind would like to have the visit of a new Messiah who would save them from the abyss, or at least to hear the humanized voice of God vibrating in the wind, and I say to you that it would suffice for you to observe a little, or to withdraw your spirit into meditation to give it sensitivity, so that you would hear how everything speaks to you. If you think it impossible that the stones speak, I say to you; that not only the stones but everything that surrounds you speaks to you of your Creator, so that you will awaken from your dreams of grandeur, of pride and materialism. (61, 49)
27. The illuminated of previous times always beheld rays of brilliance, they always listened to My word. The prophets, the inspired ones, the forerunners, the founders of doctrines of elevated spirituality, have given testimony of hearing voices as if proceeding from clouds, from the mountains, from the wind or from somewhere which they could not pinpoint; that they heard the voice of God as if proceeding from tongues of fire and in Mysterious echoes. Many heard, saw and felt through their senses, others through their spiritual attributes, in a manner similar to what is happening in this period.
28. Truly I say to you: Those who received My messages through their corporeal senses, interpreted the Divine inspiration spiritually, and they did it according to their material and spiritual preparation, and in agreement with the times in which they lived on earth, in a way that is taking place today with the human instruments whom you call spokesmen, or faculties. But I must say to you, that during previous times, as well as the present, they have mingled their own ideas or those which predominated around them with the purity of the Divine revelations, and fully aware of it, or not, they have altered the purity and unlimited essence of the truth, which, truthfully I say to you, is love in its greatest manifestations.
29. The vibrations and spiritual inspirations were with them, and not only the first ones, but also the last, have given and will give testimony of that inspiration, which reached their spirit almost always in an unexplained way, in a manner similar to that which happens to many today and will happen to many more tomorrow.
30. The words, interpretations, and form of behavior are credited to men and the times in which they live, but above everyone is the Supreme truth. (16, 11-14)
31. From time to time, it becomes necessary for My Spirit to manifest itself in a form accessible and comprehensible to your understanding. That need to speak to you comes from your disobedience to My Law, from your distancing from the true path.
32. Man is the most rebellious creature in the creation because of his free will. Until now, He has not wanted to follow the dictates of his conscience.
33. My word comes to stop some, to guide others, and to strengthen all with the truth, and save them from the abyss.
34. Make no objection to the way in which I now manifest Myself, so different from that of the Second Era; understand that I never use the same form twice, since that would be to maintain you before the same lesson, and I come always to teach you new lessons and help you take new steps. (283, 39-42)
35. My Word is poured forth in many forms; by means of the conscience, by trials that speak of Me, by the elements, or by My spiritual children. My Word is universal. All who prepare shall hear My voice. (264, 48)
36. My Divine teaching is not destined only for the spirit, no, it must come as well to the human heart so that the spiritual as well as the corporeal parts come to harmonize.
37. The Divine word is destined to illuminate the understanding and sensitize the heart of man, and the essence that exists in that word is destined to sustain and elevate the spirit.
38. For the life of man to be complete, He unquestionably needs spiritual bread, just as He works and struggles for material sustenance.
39. "Man does not live by bread alone," I told you in the Second Era, and My words are still true, for humanity could never do without spiritual sustenance, without being overwhelmed on earth by illnesses, pain, darkness, calamities, misery, and death.
40. Materialists may say that humanity is living solely from what the earth and Nature offer, without need to go looking for something spiritual that sustains it or that strengthens it along its journey; but I must tell you, that life is neither perfect nor complete, for it is an existence that lacks what is essential, which is spirituality. (326, 58-62)
41. In all times I have manifested Myself to men in a simple form so that you could understand Me. I have always done so in a way within reach of your understanding and your hearts. I have descended to you to give you thereby an example of humility, coming to your humble life to raise you to a better life. (226, 54)
42. This is the fulfillment of the Word that I gave you in the Second Era, when Jesus gave thanks to his Father for having hidden his wisdom from the wise and educated, and having revealed it instead to the humble.
43. Yes, My people, for those you call wise puff themselves up and seek to humiliate the humble, teaching them only what they consider to be the crumbs of knowledge that they received from Me.
44. While the poor, the humble, who do know the necessities that life presents, and its privations, when they come to possess something, feel that it is too much for them, and share it with others.
45. Now I add, that when the greedy turn generous, and the arrogant become humble, in that instant they come to enjoy that which I reserve to those who practice virtue, for My love is not partial, it is universal, for all My children. (250, 17)
46. That which has come to illuminate the Third Era is not My last teaching: the spiritual has no end; My Law shines always like a Divine sun in all consciences. Stagnancy and decadence are characteristic only of humans, and are always the result of vices, weaknesses, or uncontrolled passions.
47. When humanity constructs its life on spiritual foundations, and bears within itself the ideal of eternity inspired in it by My doctrine, it will have found the road of progress and perfection, and will never again leave the path of its evolution. (112, 18)
48. You are greatly mistaken if you believe that I waited until now to inform you of the spiritual life. Once again, I say to you that My Divine teaching began when the first human was born. It is not an exaggeration when I tell you that My lessons began with the formation of the spirits before the world was created. (289, 18)
49. When humanity believed that only what it could see with its eyes existed, and did not know even the shape of the world it lived in, it conceived of a God limited to what its eyes could see.
50. But, as humanity's mind discovered Mystery after Mystery, the Universe kept expanding before their eyes, and the greatness and omnipotence of God continued to grow before the marveling intelligence of man.
51. For that reason, in this time I have had to bring you a teaching in accordance with your evolution.
52. But, I ask you, is it material science that My revelation encompasses? No, the science that I teach you speaks of an existence beyond the Nature you have seen and examined for so long. My revelation uncovers the road that raises the spirit to a dwelling place from where it can discover, know, and understand all.
53. Does it seem impossible, or at least strange to you, that God communicates spiritually with men, or that the Spiritual World communicates with, and manifests itself in your lives, and that the unknown worlds and dwelling places communicate with you? Would you want your level knowledge to remain stagnant and for the Father to never reveal anything more than He already has?
54. Do not be tied to your routine, nor limit the learning of your spirit.
55. Today you may deny, struggle against, and persecute My spiritual Doctrine, but I know that tomorrow you will yield to the truth.
56. All Divine revelation has been fought against and denied when it appeared, but in the end the light has prevailed.
57. Humanity has also been skeptical of the discoveries of science, but in the end has had to yield to reality. (275, 64-70)
58. When from the hearts of humanity the temple of the Holy Spirit is elevated to the Infinite, there in its bosom will arise new revelations, which will become greater as the spirits ascend further. (242, 62)
59. How could you think that while descending to you, I could have neglected the other nations, given that all are My children? Do you believe that some are far from Me, or outside Me, even though My Spirit is universal and includes all that has been created?
60. All lives and is sustained by Me; it is for that reason that My universal ray has descended upon the entire globe and the spirit has received My influence in this, and in other worlds, for I have come to save all My creatures. (176, 21)
61. My manifestation through the spokesmen is intended by Me to be temporary, a brief period of preparation that will serve this people as a standard, as law and principle, to testify and spread this truth, and to announce to the world the advent of the Third Era.
62. Just as My manifestation through human understanding was intended to be as fleeting as lightning, so too was it foreseen that some multitudes would be called to witness and receive this revelation.
63. In contrast, the communication from spirit to Spirit shall reach all the human species, without limitation of time, for that means of seeking Me, of receiving Me, of prayer, of listening to and feeling Me, belongs to all eternity. (284, 41-43)
64. I wish to convert you into My disciples so that you learn to feel Me, like the children of My Spirit that you are. Why should you not feel My presence inside yourselves, since you are of My very essence, if you are part of Me?
65. You do not feel Me, because you are not conscious of it, because you lack spirituality and preparation, and such signs and sensations as you receive you attribute to material causes. That is why I tell you that although I am with you, you do not perceive My presence.
66. Now I ask you: Is it true that if you are part of Me, it is natural for you to feel Me within your being? Is it true that meditating on this your spirit comes to merge with Mine? I have come to uncover for you the real greatness that should exist in every man, for you have confused yourselves, and wishing to be great on earth, have grown smaller spiritually. (331, 25-26)
67. I do not wish to hear you say any longer; "Lord, why are you far from me? Why don't you hear me?" and "Why do I feel alone on this journey?"
68. Beloved people: I never abandon My children; it is you who distance yourselves from Me because you have lacked faith and because you have rejected Me and closed to Me the gates of your heart. (336, 60)
69. I do not wish you to feel as though I am far from you, for that reason I have told you that all will feel Me, all will touch Me, your spirit will hear My voice, and spiritually, you will behold My presence. This is how I wish your spirits to be joined to Mine throughout Eternity, for that is My will. (342, 57)