The Creation of Spiritual Beings
The Role of Great Spirits in the Creative Work
The Providential Thoughts of God
The Creation of Material Worlds for The Spiritual Beings
The Creation of Human Beings
The Memory of Paradise
The Nature of Human Beings
The Unity of the Creator with Creation
The Laws of Nature
The Presence of God in Nature
Nature is a Creation of God, and a Parable for the Spiritual
The Power of The Children of God over Nature
Man and Nature
The Universal Light of Christ
The Spiritual Link between the Worlds
Other Worlds and Ways of Life
The Purpose of the Stars
The Knowledge needed about Spiritual Life
"Heaven" and "Hell"
The "Music" of Heaven
In my Father's House there are Many Mansions (Dwellings)
1. Before the worlds, before any creature, or any matter came to life, My Divine Spirit existed. However, being ALL, I felt in Myself an enormous emptiness, for I was like a King without subjects, or a Master without disciples, and for that reason I conceived the idea of creating beings in My likeness, to whom I would dedicate all of My life, whom I would love so deeply and intensely that when the moment arrived, I would not hesitate to offer them My blood on the cross.
2. Do not be confused when I tell you that before you existed, I loved you already. Yes, My much loved children. (345, 20-21)
3. The Divine Spirit was filled with love in spite of the fact that none but He existed. Nothing had been created. Nothing surrounded the Divine Being, and nonetheless, He loved and felt Himself to be Father.
4. Whom did He love? Of whom did He feel Father? Of all the beings, and all the creatures that would spring from Him, and whose strength was latent in His Spirit. In that Spirit was all science, all the elements, all nature, and all principles. He was both eternity, and time. In Him were the past, the present, and the future, even before the beginning of the lives of worlds and beings.
5. That Divine inspiration was made reality by the infinite force of Divine love, and life began. (150, 76-79)
6. So that God could be called Father, He brought forth from his bosom spirits, creatures similar to himself in Divine attributes, and that was your beginning; in that way you sprang into spiritual life. (345, 22)
7. Love was the reason for having created you. I had a Divine yearning to share My power with someone. And love was also the reason for having endowed you with free will. I wanted to feel loved by My children, not by law but through a spontaneous feeling which would sprout freely from your spirits. (31, 53)
8. Each spirit sprang from a pure thought of the Divinity, and therefore the spirits are perfect works of the Creator. (236, 16)
9. Elijah is the great spirit that is at the right hand of God, and who in his humility calls himself the servant of God, and through whose conduit, and through the conduits of other great spirits, I move the spiritual Universe and carry out great and elevated designs. Yes, My disciples, in My service I have a multitude of great spirits that direct Creation. (345, 9)
10. Listen, disciples, before I created you, I already existed, and your spirits were a part of Me; however, I did not want you to inherit My kingdom without making yourselves deserving. I did not want you to possess that which was in existence without knowing who had created you, nor did I want you to proceed without direction, without a destination, and without an ideal.
11. That is why I gave you a conscience to be your guide. I granted you free will so that your deeds would have true value before Me. I gave you a spirit so that it would always yearn to elevate itself toward that which is bright and pure. I gave you a body, so that through the heart you would be sensitive to the good and beautiful, and so that it would serve as a crucible for constant testing, and as an instrument to inhabit the material world. (35, 48-49)
12. When for the first time space was illuminated with the presence of spirits, these spirits, uttering their first words and taking their first steps like babes, and not having the elevation nor the strength to sustain themselves in highly evolved spiritual mansions, felt the need for a support, a hold in order to feel strong. They were given a material form and a material world, and in their new state, they proceeded to acquire experience and knowledge. (35, 50)
13. The Universe was filled with beings, and in all the love, power, and wisdom of the Father was manifest. The bosom of the Lord has been like an endless fountain of life since the instant in which He deigned that atoms might unite to form bodies and integrate beings.
14. Spiritual life existed first; first were the spirits, and then material nature.
15. As it was decided that many spiritual creatures would take corporeal form to inhabit material worlds, all was prepared in advance, so that the children of the Lord would find all in readiness.
16. He sowed the road his children were to travel with blessings, flooded the Universe with life, filled the road of man with beauty and placed in him a Divine beam of light: the conscience and spirit, forming them in this way from love, intelligence, strength, will, and conscience. Yet, all that exists was wrapped in his strength and shown its destiny. (150, 80-84)
17. Thus, when the Father formed the world, and gave it as its destiny to be a place of atonement, He knew already that his children would have weaknesses and stumble on their journey, that it would be necessary that there be a dwelling where they might take the first steps toward regeneration and perfection. (250, 37)
18. Listen: God, the Supreme Being, created you "in His image and likeness," not in the material form that you have, but in the virtue with which your spirit is endowed, similar to those of the Father.
19. How pleasing it has been to your vanity to believe yourselves the image of your Creator. You believe yourselves to be the most evolved creatures created by God and you are in grave error to assume that the Universe was created only for you. With how much ignorance you call yourselves the kings of creation!
20. Understand that not even the earth is created Only for men. In the endless ladder of the Divine creation, there exists an infinite number of spirits who are evolving in fulfillment of the Law of God.
21. The purpose contained in all this, which as men you would be unable to understand even if you wished to, are great and perfect, as are all the designs of the Father. Yet, truly I say, you are neither the greatest nor the smallest of the creatures of the Father.
22. You were created, and at that instant your spirit took life from the Almighty, bearing within it as many attributes as were necessary to fulfill a delicate mission within Eternity. (17, 24-28)
23. Within the spirit of man, which is My masterpiece, I have placed My Divine light, I have cultivated it with infinite love, as a gardener cultivates the favorite plant of his garden. I have placed you in this mansion where nothing will be lacking for your livelihood, so that you will know Me and know yourselves. I have given you power in your spirit to feel the life of the hereafter and senses in your body so that you can enjoy and perfect yourselves. I have given you this world so that in it you will commence to take your first steps, and in this path of progress and perfection, you can experience the perfection of My Law, so that during your lifetime you can recognize and love Me, and through your merits you can reach Me.
24. I have granted you the gift of freedom of will, and I have endowed you with a conscience. The first is for your freedom to develop within My laws, and the second to be able to distinguish good from evil, so that it will tell you like a perfect judge whether you are complying or are at fault with My Law.
25. The conscience is light of My Divine Spirit which never leaves from you at any moment.
26. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. I am peace and happiness, the eternal promise that you will be with Me and also the fulfillment of all My words. (22, 7-10)
27. Those first men, they who were the Fathers of humanity, preserved for a time the impression that their spirits brought from the spiritual valley, an impression of blessedness, peace, and delight that remained in them until the rise in their lives of the passions of the material form and the struggle to subsist.
28. Yet, I should tell you, although the spirit of those men did come from a mansion of light, it was not from one of the highest dwelling places: those to which you may come only by merit.
29. Nonetheless, the state of innocence, peace, welfare and health that those spirits preserved in their first steps were like a time of light, unforgettable, and of which testimony was given to their children, and by them to their descendants.
30. The materialist minds of men, confusing the true meaning of that testimony, came to believe that the paradise in which the first men lived, was an earthly paradise, not understanding that it was the spiritual state of those creatures. (287, 12-13)
31. Spirit and matter are two distinct natures, from which your being is formed and above both is the conscience. The first is the daughter of the light, the second proceeds from the earth, it is material. Both are in unity within one being, and they struggle between themselves guided by the conscience, in which you have the presence of God. This struggle up to now has been constant but in the end, spirit and matter will fulfill in harmony the mission that My Law indicates to each one.
32. You may also picture the spirit as if it were a plant, and the body as the earth. The spirit which has been planted in the body, grows, it elevates itself being sustained by the trials and teachings which it receives throughout its human existence. (21, 40-41)
33. The Spirit of God is like an infinite tree in which the branches are the worlds and the leaves are the beings. If the sap is the same that runs through the trunk to all branches, and from these to the leaves, do you not believe that there is something eternal and holy that unites you among yourselves and merges you with the Creator? (21, 38)
34. My Spirit, which is universal, exists in all that I have created whether that be of the spiritual or material Nature. My Work is in all, giving testimony of My perfection in each of its planes.
35. My Divine Work embraces all, from the greatest and most perfect beings that dwell by My right, to the most imperceptibly small animal, to the vegetable and the mineral, and in the atoms and cells that form all creatures.
36. In this I show you yet again the perfection of all created by Me, from the material beings to the spirits that have already achieved perfection: that is My Work. (302, 39)
37. He who separates from the spiritual Law, which is a superior Law, falls under the domination of the inferior or material laws, those of which human beings also know very little. But He who obeys and remains in harmony with the supreme Law, is above all rules that you call natural and feels and understands more than the one who only possesses knowledge which He has found in science or in the religions.
38. Consider why Jesus surprised you with the deeds that you call miracles, but recognize the lessons of love that He gave you. Understand that there is nothing supernatural or contradictory within the Divine which vibrates in all Creation. (24, 42-43)
1. I have taught you to see God as All, as the limitless marvel for your mental conception, as the prime mover of all movement and action in the Universe, as life which manifests itself as much in a simple plant, as in those worlds that spin by the millions in space without any of them disobeying the law that govern them.
2. That Law is I, your God; it is the Law of continual evolution at which man marvels, giving him broad fields for the research that permits him to continue penetrating the secrets of Nature. (359, 75)
3. Understand, that the Law is the path devised by the love of the Supreme Creator to guide each one of His creatures. Meditate upon the life that surrounds you, composed of an infinite number of elements and organisms, and you will end up discovering that each body and each being, proceed along a path or trajectory guided by a force apparently strange and Mysterious. That force is the Law that God has decreed to each one of His creatures.
4. On analyzing these teachings you will conclude by understanding that truly everything lives, moves and grows under a Supreme mandate. (15, 4)
5. Seek My presence in the works carried out by Me, and at every step you will find Me; try to hear Me, and you will hear Me in the potent voice that arises from all created, for I find no difficulty in manifesting Myself through the beings of Creation.
6. I manifest Myself in a star or in the fury of a storm, as much as in the sweet light of the dawn. I make My voice heard in the melodious song of a bird just as I express it in the aroma of flowers; and every expression of Mine, each phrase, each work, speaks to you of love, of the fulfillment of My laws of Justice and Wisdom, and of the eternity of the spirit. (170, 64)
7. Many have made of Nature their God, exalting it as a Divine fountain of all that exists. But in truth I say to you that this Nature from whose bosom have emerged all beings, the forces and material elements which surround you, is not herself creator, it was conceived and created before by the Divine Maker. It is not the cause nor the reason for life. Only I, your Father, am the Beginning and the End, the Alpha and the Omega. (26, 26)
8. All that surrounds and envelopes you in this life is an image of the eternal life, a profound lesson explained through material forms and objects so that it may be understood.
9. You have not yet plumbed the depths of this marvelous lesson, and men have again erred, for they have taken the life they live on earth as though it were eternity. They have been content to take from it its forms, renouncing all that is contained in this Divine revelation: the essence and truth that is found in all creation. (184, 31-32)
10. I do not come to deprive you of anything that I have placed in Nature for the protection, health, sustenance, welfare, and joy of My children.
11. Rather, I tell you that just as I offer the bread of the spirit and invite you to breathe in and saturate yourself with spiritual emanations, do not ignore nor distance yourselves from all that Nature offers you, for thereby you achieve harmony, health, and energy, and through them, the complete fulfillment of the laws of life. (210, 22)
12. The irrational beings are guided by instinct, which is its interior voice, its master, its guide; it is like a light that proceeds from its mother Nature, and that lights the path that it must travel in life, a path that has also struggles and risks.
13. From them take the harmony that each species lives with. Imitate the activity of those that are active. Take their examples of fidelity or of gratitude; they are examples that contain Divine wisdom because they are creatures of Mine, who have also sprung from Me to surround and accompany you in your world, and to participate in what I have placed on earth. (320, 34-35)
14. The elements will obey you when you comply with My Law and when you ask it of Me for the benefit of your brethren. (18, 47)
15. Have I not taught you that even the unleashed elements can hear your prayer and become calm? If those elements obey My voice, why should they not obey the voice of the children of the Lord when they have become prepared? (38, 10)
16. I have given the spirit power over the material world so that it may overcome the trials and come to its destination; the struggle will be great, however, for since man has established on earth the only kingdom in which He believes, He has broken the harmony that ought to exist between him and that which surrounds him. From his proud throne He has wanted to submit all things to the power of his science, and impose his will over the elements and natural forces. But He has not accomplished this because long ago He broke his ties of friendship with the spiritual laws.
17. Now, when I have told this people that the elements may obey them, there have been those who have not believed; and I say that they have had reason to doubt, for Nature will never obey those who do not recognize it, and who profane and mock it. But He who knows how to live in accord with the laws of the spirit and matter, who lives in harmony with all that surrounds him, will identify himself with his Creator, making himself worthy of being served and obeyed by the elements, as corresponds to all children who know to obey their Father, the Creator of all that exists. (105, 39)
18. I neither lie nor exaggerate when I tell you that the elements can hear your voice and respect and obey you.
19. The history of Israel was written as a testimony to My truth, and in it you can find that time and again the people of God were recognized and respected by the forces and elements of Nature; why should you not be the same?
20. By any chance, do you believe that My power, or My love for humanity has varied with the passage of time? No, you multitudes that hear this word, the light of My Spirit bathes you, My power and My love are eternal and unchanging. (353, 64)
21. But you must take care, O peoples of the earth, for if you continue to make use of My Divine lessons to provoke the elements, if you apply the limited knowledge that you have toward evil, you will receive when you least expect it, the painful and just response. You provoke the wind, the fire, the earth, the water, and all forces; you are well aware of what your harvest will be if you do not correct your activities in time, and be able to stop the elements, unleashed because of your foolishness.
22. I warn you that you are reaching the limit that My justice permits of your free will, you are greatly provoking Nature. And since you are like children who feel themselves superior, this word comes as a warning of the danger in which you find yourselves. (17, 60)
23. I told you that the leaf of the tree did not move without My will, and now I say to you that none of the elements obey any other will but Mine.
24. I also say to you that nature can be to men what they wish it to be: a mother endowed with blessings, with caresses and nourishment, or an arid desert where hunger and thirst reign. It can be either a teacher of wise and infinite revelations about life, goodness, love, and eternity, or an unyielding judge in the face of profanation, disobedience, and the errors of men.
25. Blessing them, I said to the first men, be fruitful; multiply and fill the earth. Conquer it, and rule over the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, and over all creatures that move on the face of the earth.
26. Yes, humanity, I created man so that He would be master and would have power over space, over waters, over all the earth, and the elements of creation. But behold, I have emphasized the term master because men, believing they rule the earth with their science, are truly slaves; believing they dominate the forces of nature, become victims of their recklessness, ignorance, and lack of preparation.
27. Human power and science have invaded the earth, the seas, and space, but their power and force are not in harmony with the power and force of nature, which express God's Divine love and are life, wisdom, harmony, and perfection. Whereas, human power, science, and their deeds are only filled with pride, selfishness, vanity and wickedness. (40, 26-30)
28. Do you see the unbalancing of the elements of Nature and the twisting they have suffered? Do you realize how you are touched by the unleashed forces? It is because you have broken the harmony that exists between the spiritual and material lives, provoking thereby the chaos into which you are sinking; but when humanity is obedient to the laws that govern life, all will return to peace, abundance, and happiness. (108, 56)
29. How could your works on earth be perfect when I see you hostile to the very elements of Nature from which you take life?
30. My Doctrine does not come to prohibit that you use the elements and forces of nature, but comes to regulate and teach you to employ them for worthy ends.
31. The elements of Nature in your hands, can change, from friends and brothers, to judges who punish you severely.
32. It is time that men harvest the fruit of experience in order to not further provoke the force of the elements, for with all their science they will not be able to contain them. (210, 43-46)
33. The Tree of Science shall be shaken by the fury of the hurricane, and its fruits shall fall upon mankind. And who is it that has unchained the elements if not man?
34. It is well that the first beings knew pain in order to awaken them to reality, to be born to the light of the conscience, and conform themselves to a Law, but why do the evolved, conscious, and developed men of this time dare to profane the Tree of Life? (288, 28)
35. To those who think that I punish men by unleashing the elements of Nature upon them, I say that they commit a grave error in thinking thus, for nature evolves and is transformed, and in its changes or transition upheavals occur that produce suffering to you when you do not comply with the Law, though you attribute it to Divine punishment.
36. Truly, within it is My justice, yet if you, privileged beings containing a spark of the Divine that illuminates your spirit, lived in harmony with the Nature that surrounds you, your spirits would maintain you elevated above its changes, above the force of the elements, and you would not suffer. (280, 16)
37. What is Nature, if not a large creature? Yes, disciples, a creature who also evolves, purifies, develops, and perfects itself for the purpose of sheltering the men of tomorrow in its bosom.
38. How many times have you resented its natural transitions for reaching that perfection and attribute it to the punishments of God, not realizing that together with Nature and Creation, you purify, evolve, and walk toward perfection. (283, 57-58)
1. In that Era I told you, "I am the light of the world," for I spoke as a man and because men did not know of anything beyond their small world. Now, in the Spirit I tell you: I am the universal light, that which illuminates the life of all worlds, heavens, and dwellings, that illuminates and gives light to all beings and creatures. (308, 4)
2. I am the Eternal Sower, even before coming to the earth and being called "Jesus" by men, I was the Sower; already known by those who were beyond the material, the confusion or ignorance; those who inhabit spiritual regions and dwellings that you do not yet know and cannot imagine.
3. From among those who knew Me before I came to earth, I sent you many to give testimony in the world about Me, to announce the coming of Christ, the Love and the Word of the Father. Some of them were prophets, others were forerunners, and still others apostles.
4. This is not the only world that has known My passage; wherever a Redeemer has been necessary, there I have been present.
5. Yet, I must tell you, that while in other dwellings My cross and cup were taken from me by the regeneration and love of your brothers, here in this world, even after many centuries, you still have me crowned with thorns and tormented on the cross of your imperfections, drinking always from the cup of gall and vinegar.
6. As My Work of Love contains redemption for all humanity, I await you with infinite patience; I have conceded not one, but many opportunities to each being for his elevation, and waited through many eras the awakening of all who sleep in profound lethargy. (211, 26-29)
7. On the Ladder of Perfection there are many steps, in the spiritual vale and in the limitless space there are many worlds; and truly I tell you: I have always communicated with all of them, and My manifestation among them has always been according to the world they were in and their place on the spiritual ladder. (219, 34)
8. While the human creatures argue about My Divinity, My existence, and My Doctrine, there are worlds where I am loved perfectly.
9. At a moment when some [worlds] have reached the greatest spiritual cleanliness, your planet, morally and spiritually, lives in a time of great perversity. (217, 65-66)
10. My Divine light shines throughout the universe; you will find My presence wherever you seek me.
11. I am the Divine Father who works to bring harmony to all of his children on earth and those who dwell in other worlds.
12. Spiritual harmony among all beings will reveal great knowledge; it will provide you with spirit to Spirit communication that will cut distances, bring the absent close, and erase borders and boundaries. (286, 1-3)
13. This humanity will make great strides toward spiritualism, its spirits can go far beyond human limits, and come to the higher dwellings to communicate with their brothers and receive the light that they have to offer.
14. They may also descend to the planes where there dwell underdeveloped beings of little elevation in order to help them overcome their poor condition and achieve a higher level.
15. The ladder the spirit ascends to its perfection is very great; on it you will find beings of infinity of gradations, and you will offer them that which you possess, and they, in turn, will give you something of their spiritual riches.
16. Then, you will discover that this is not the only world that struggles for its improvement. You will learn that on all the planets the spirit evolves, that on all of them it palpitates and grows, fulfilling it destiny; and I wish you to prepare to make alliance with all your brothers, that you communicate with them with a holy yearning to recognize, love, and help each other.
17. Do this in My Name through your thoughts, and within the strictest obedience, and when you start this exercise, you will begin to interpret their petitions, and their teachings and benefits.
18. I yearn for you that harmony exist with your brothers on and beyond this planet that is currently your home; proffer ties of friendship, ask for help when you need it, and help those who ask for from what you possess. (320, 44-46)
19. Many times you have asked Me what lies beyond this world, and whether those heavenly bodies that spin through space are worlds like yours.
20. My answer to your curiosity has not completely dispelled the veil of Mystery because you do not yet have the degree of evolution necessary to understand, nor the spirituality indispensable to harmonize with other worlds.
21. You have not yet managed to know or understand the teachings that the planet you live on offers you, and already you seek other worlds. You have not been able to act as brothers among yourselves, the inhabitants of a single world, and you wish to discover the existence of beings in other dwellings.
22. For now it should suffice for you to remember that in the Second Era I said to you: "In My Father's house are many mansions," and now, ratifying those words, I tell you that you are not the only inhabitants of the Universe, nor your planet the only one inhabited.
23. To the generations of tomorrow it shall be given to behold open the gates that lead to other worlds, and they shall have reason to marvel before the Father.
24. Love and goodness, from which charity and peace are derived, shall be the keys that open the doors to the Mystery, and so men make a step toward universal harmony.
25. Today you are isolated, confined and retained, because your selfishness has made you live only for the world, without ambitions for freedom and the elevation of the spirit.
26. What will become of you, vain men, diminished by your materialism, if before ridding yourselves of your human defects, you were allowed to come to other worlds? What seeds would you sow? Discord, insane ambition, and vanity.
27. In truth I tell you, that to reach that knowledge to which all man aspires, and that revelation that will remove from his mind the questions that torture and intrigue him, man must purify himself much, and much will He have to pray and keep vigil.
28. It will not be science alone that reveals My secrets, it is necessary that that yearning to know be inspired by spiritual love.
29. When the life of men has reflections of spirituality, I tell you they shall not even have to make an effort to look beyond their world, for at the same time they will be sought out by those who inhabit the higher dwelling places. (292, 3-5, and 7-11)
30. In your Father's house there are many dwellings, which are the infinite steps of the ladder that leads to perfection; from them the Spiritual World descends to manifest itself among you.
31. Many times you have asked Me, spirit to Spirit, why there are so many stars, and about the planets that shine over your world, and you have asked: "Master, are those worlds empty?"
32. I tell you, the time has not come for Me to tell you outright; when men have reached spirituality, then great revelations will be given to them, and they will be able to communicate with those beings beloved by My Divinity, spirit to spirit, and communication of thoughts between all the brothers will occur.
33. Still, from today forth, know this: all of the worlds are inhabited by My creatures, nothing is empty; all are blessed gardens cared for by Mary, the Divine Tenderness.
34. The Holy Spirit will return to speak through your mouths of more elevated lessons yet unknown to you and to humanity. When, beloved people? When there is spirituality in you and consecration in your mission. (312, 10-12)
35. Look, people, contemplate the sky, take a good look at it and you will see that in every star is a promise, a world that awaits you. They are dwellings promised to the children of God, which all of you will come to inhabit; for all of you will know My realm, which was not created only for certain beings, but as a universal home where all the children of the Lord shall be gathered. (12, 24)
1. How ignorant of the spiritual teachings I find this humanity, and it is because it has been taught that My Law and My Doctrine are only a morality that will be of use as an aid, and not as the path that will guide its spirit toward the perfect mansion.
2. The different religions have come sowing a false fear toward spiritual knowledge within the heart of man, which has caused them to flee from My revelations and to be submerged in the confusion of their ignorance, arguing that the spiritual life is a profound Mystery.
3. Those who affirm this are lying. All the revelations that God made to men since the beginning of mankind, speak of the spiritual existence. It is true that I had not revealed all My teaching to you, because you were not capable of knowing it all, until the time arrived. But what the Father has revealed up to now is enough for you to have a complete knowledge of the spiritual life. (25, 38-40)
4. The spiritual life that is yearned for by many is feared, denied and even mocked by others; but impassive, it awaits everyone. It is a bosom that shields you, arms that embrace you, the homeland of the spirit; it is a profound Mystery even for the wise, but in My Arcanum you can enter, as long as the key that you use to open the door is that of love. (80, 40)
5. Men have imagined hell as a place of eternal torture, where they believe that all those who have disobeyed My mandates will go. And in the same way they have created a hell for great faults, they have imagined another place for lesser faults, as well as one more for those who have done neither right nor wrong.
6. Those who say that in the Hereafter there is neither rejoicing nor suffering, are not telling the truth; no one is without suffering, nor exempt from rejoicing. Afflictions and joys will always be mixed as long as the spirit does not attain the supreme peace.
7. Listen, O My people: Hell is within the incarnated and discarnated, in dwellers of this world and the spiritual realm; hell is a symbol of great pain, of terrible remorse, of desperation, of suffering and bitterness of those who have sinned greatly, and from those consequences they will be liberated according to the evolution of their spirit towards love.
8. Glory, on the other hand, which symbolizes happiness and true peace, is for those who have withdrawn from earthly passions, in order to live in communion with God.
9. Question your conscience and you will know if you are living in hell, if you are atoning for your faults, or if you are vibrating with the peace of glory.
10. What men call glory or hell, are not predetermined places; it is the essence of your deeds which your spirit gathers when it reaches the spiritual realm. Each one lives his hell, inhabits his world of atonement, or enjoys the happiness which the elevation and harmony with the Divine Spirit offers. (11, 51-56)
11. Just as man on earth can create a spiritual peace for himself similar to the peace of My Kingdom, He can also, with his perversity, surround himself with an existence like a hell, made of vice, evil, and remorse.
12. In the hereafter, the spirit can also find worlds of darkness, of perversity, of hatred and vengeance, according to the spirit's degree of confusion, low passions, and desires. But truly I say to you that the heaven as well as the hell, which men visualize only through earthly figures and images, are no more than different stages of the spirit's evolution; one stage is the highest level of perfection achieved by a spirit through its evolution and virtue, and the other is a stage where the spirit lives in an abyss of darkness, vices, and confusion.
13. To the virtuous spirit, it makes no difference where it finds itself, for wherever it may be, it will carry within the peace and the love of the Creator. On the other hand, the impure and disturbed spirit can find itself in the best of worlds but will continue to feel itself burning with remorse until it becomes purified.
14. Do you believe that I, your Father, have created places specifically for the purpose of punishing you and thus eternally avenging your offenses ?
15. How foolish are the men who continue to teach those theories!
16. How is it possible for you to believe that eternal darkness and pain are the destiny awaiting spirits which, though having sinned, will always be children of God? If they need be taught, here is the Teacher; if they need love, here is the Father; if they yearn for forgiveness, here is the perfect Judge.
17. The one who never seeks me, correcting his faults, will be unable to reach me. But no one will be able to resist My justice nor My trials; you can only reach me when you are pure. (52, 31-37)
18. Among so many mansions within the house of the Father there does not exist a single world of darkness. His light is in all of them; however if the spirits penetrate into them with a veil over their eyes, due to ignorance, how can they be able to behold that splendor?
19. If you ask a blind person here in the world what He sees, He will answer, only darkness. It is not that the sunlight does not exist, rather that He is not able to see it. (82, 12-13)
20. I say to you during this period: Do not accept the idea of "hell" that humanity has accepted. There is no more hell in this world, other than the life that man has created with his wars and hatred. And in the spiritual valley, there is no fire other than the great remorse that the spirit feels when its conscience shows it its errors. (182, 45)
21. Those who in their religious fanaticism only await the punishment of hell in the Beyond, while holding that belief are themselves forging their own hell, for the confusion of the spirit is similar to that of the human mind, but more powerful.
22. You ask: Master, is there salvation for them? I tell you, there is salvation for every one, but peace and light will come to that spirit when the darkness of the disturbance has gone.
23. Have you ever felt pity for someone whose mental illness makes him see things that do not exist? How much greater would be your sorrow upon seeing those disturbed beings in the Beyond as they look into their imaginary hell. (227, 71)
24. Do not tremble before these revelations; on the contrary, enjoy thinking that this word comes to destroy the concept of eternal punishment that you have had, and all the interpretations that you have been given of eternal fire in the past.
25. Fire is the symbol of pain: of the regrets and repentance that torment the spirit, purifying it as gold is purified in the crucible. In that pain is My will, and in My will is love for you.
26. If it were true that fire was what punished human sin, then the bodies of all who have sinned would have to be thrown into the fire here on earth, while alive. The dead would not feel it, because their bodies never ascend to the spiritual space, rather, when their mission is concluded they return to the bowels of the earth, where they merge with Nature, from which they took life.
27. But if you believe what you call "eternal fire" is not for the body, but for the spirit, that too is a serious mistake, for in the spiritual realm there are no material elements, nor does fire act upon the spirit. What is born of matter, is matter; what is born of the spirit, is spirit.
28. My word does not descend to attack any belief. If someone believes such, they are gravely in error. My word comes to explain the content of all that which has not been duly interpreted, and which therefore has produced confusions that have been transmitted from generation to generation among humanity.
29. What worth would My Law and My Doctrine have if they were not able to save spirits from error and sin? And what purpose would My coming as a man to the world have had if there were to be many who would be lost forever in endless atonement? (352, 44-48)
30. Some are motivated to do good works because they are fearful that death might surprise them having no merit to present to the Lord. Others leave off evil only from fear of dying in sin and having to withstand after this life the eternal torment of hell.
31. How deformed and imperfect is that God, in the form that so many imagine: how unjust, monstrous, and cruel. Together, all the sins and crimes that men have committed could not compare with the perversity of the punishment in hell for all eternity to which, according to them, God condemns his children who sin. Have I not explained to you that the greatest attribute of God is love? Do you not believe then, that eternal torment would be the absolute negation of the Divine attribute of eternal love? (164, 33-34)
32. You believe that heaven is a region in the infinite, and that you can get there by means of a sincere repentance of your faults at the hour of your material death, being confident that you will be pardoned at that instant, and carried by Me to the Kingdom of Heaven. That is what you believe.
33. But I tell you that heaven is not a place, nor a region, nor even a mansion; heaven is your elevation and perfection: it is your state of purity. In whom does it lie to permit you to enter heaven? In Me, who has always been calling you, or in you, who have always been so slow?
34. Cease limiting the infinite, the Divine. Do you not understand that if heaven were as you believe, a mansion, a particular place, then it would not be infinite? It is time that you conceive of the spiritual in a more elevated way, so that although your idea may not encompass all the reality, it will at least come close. (146, 68-69)
35. You may have heard that in heaven the angels listen eternally to the Divine concert. If you consider that symbolic sense, be careful to not believe that in glory they listen to music similar to that you are used to on earth; who believes thus has fallen into a complete error of materialism; but He who on hearing of the music of heaven and the joy of the angels hearing it, thinks of the harmony with God in the Divine concert, will have arrived at the truth.
36. How can it be that there are some who do not understand this, when in your spirit you bear a note of the universal concert? How can it be that hearing this word there are those who do not understand it, who do not feel it, or who interpret it badly?
37. Oh, beloved children, seek the light in prayer, for you are fragile in your understanding. Ask Me in your meditations, for no matter how big your questions, from the infinite I shall know how to answer them. At the same time, I too will question you, so that between the Master and the disciples the light of truth may arise.
38. The celestial music is the presence of God in you, and in the middle of that concert, your note shall vibrate when you have achieved true elevation, which is spiritual beauty. That is the celestial music and the singing of the angels. When you know and feel like that, the truth shall shine in your being and you shall feel that God is in you. Life shall offer you an eternal and Divine concert, and in every one of its notes, you shall discover a revelation.
39. As yet, you have not heard in their perfect harmony the beautiful notes that are at times sweet, and other times vibrant. If you do somehow perceive them, they will seem to you like vague notes you cannot manage to bring together, and you will not be able to fully realize the beauty they contain. It is necessary to go beyond the senses, beyond the passions and the shadows of materialism in order to hear the concert of God in your spirit. (199, 53-56)
40. My Work will continue to grow more and more until finally all spirits are unified in the fulfillment of My Law and this dwelling is converted to a world of perfection. Those who inhabit it in that time will feel My love palpitate in all creation, and will continue preparing to inhabit a better world. This dwelling shall be temporary for your spirit; it will go to other regions, to other planes of the Beyond, in search of its perfection.
41. Remember that I told you: "In My Father's house are many mansions." In this time of greater evolution, in which you understand My teachings better, I have come to tell you: "In the house of the Father there are an infinity of mansions." Do not think, therefore, that upon leaving this world you will achieve the maximum level of spiritual elevation. No, disciples, when your time on this planet ends I will lead you to other dwellings, and in this way I will guide you eternally upon the infinite ladder of your perfection. Trust in Me, love Me, and you shall be saved. (317, 30)
42. It is impossible that from this world you try to imagine what My Kingdom, Heaven or Glory are, or how they are. It suffices for you to know that it is a state of perfection of the spirit, from where it sees, feels and understands the marvelous life of the spirit, which you cannot understand or conceive now.
43. I say to you that even the spirits who inhabit higher levels than those where you live, do not know the reality of that existence. Do you know what it is to live within the bosom of the Father? When you dwell there, then you will be able to know it. Only a vague presentiment, a slight intuition of that Mystery, will briefly cross through your heart as an incentive along your path of evolution. (76, 28-29)