The Immortality of the Spirit
Preparation for the Parting from this World
The Passage to another World
Re-encounters in the Beyond
The Judgment of the Spirit by its own Conscience
The Spiritual Conscience Recovered
Remorse, Repentance, and Self Incrimination
The Ascension of Spirits to the Kingdom of God
The Law of Evolution
The "Resurrection of the Flesh" – Properly Understood
The Differentiated State of the Development of the Spirits
The Knowledge of previous earthly Lives and of your own Development
Love as a Requirement for Spiritual Development
Various Reasons for the Reincarnations
The Road to Perfection
The Universal School of Life
The Power of Conviction of the Doctrine of Reincarnation
Stages in the Reincarnation of a Spirit
The Correction of Mistaken Concepts about Redemption
"Heaven" must be Earned
The most Powerful Force for Redemption
Salvation and Redemption for each Spirit
The Glorious Future of the Children of God
1. This is the Era in which humanity awakens to the beauties of the spirit, in which it becomes interested in the eternal, and asks itself: "What will the life that awaits us after death be like?"
2. Who, howsoever unbelieving, has not asked if something exists within himself that will survive the material form? Truly I tell you, there are none who do not sense that Mystery or meditate in some moment on the unfathomable.
3. Concerning the spiritual life that seems so far and is in reality before your very eyes, some ask, others confuse themselves, and others deny; some speak, believing they know everything, while others stay silent and wait. Yet so few there are who really know something of the Beyond.
4. In the Third Era I have left the tomb of the forgotten in which humanity has held me, in order to resurrect humanity, for I am life. No one can die; even the one who takes his life by his own hand will hear his conscience asking him to account for his lack of faith. (52, 63)
5. My doctrine is not only for giving you strength and tranquility during your passage on earth, it is to teach you to leave this world, to pass the thresholds of the Beyond, and enter the eternal mansion.
6. All religions comfort the spirit in its passing through this world, but how little they reveal and prepare you for the journey to the Beyond. That is why many look at death as an ending, not knowing that it is from there that you can see the infinite horizon of true life. (261, 52-53)
7. Death is only a symbol. Death exists for those who do not achieve knowledge of the truth; for them death continues as a specter behind which is either Mystery, or nothing. It is to you that I say: Open your eyes and understand that you also will not die; you will be separated from the material, but that does not mean that you will die. You, like your Master, have eternal life. (213, 5)
8. You must understand that you, gifted with a spirit, are the Father's most beloved work in his Creation, for in you He deposited essence, attributes, and immortality.
9. Death does not exist for the spirit, not death as you know it, the ceasing of existence. The death of the body cannot be death or an ending for the spirit. It is precisely when the vessel closes its eyes to this world forever that the spirit opens its eyes to a higher life; it is only an instant of transition on the path that leads to perfection.
10. If you have not yet understood it this way, it is because you still love this world much and you feel closely tied to it. It worries you to abandon this dwelling because you feel that you are the owners of what you possess in it, and there are also those who have a vague foreboding of My Divine justice, and fear to enter the spiritual vale.
11. Humanity has loved this world too much; too much, because its love has been badly directed. How many have succumbed in it because of that! How greatly the spirits have become materialized for that same reason.
12. Only when you have felt death's footsteps near you, when you have been gravely ill and suffering, when you think that you are only a step from the Beyond: from that justice that you fear, only in those straits, do you make promises and pledges to the Father to love, serve, and obey him on earth. (146, 46-49)
13. Men have loved this life so much that when the time comes to depart from earth, they rebel against My will and ignore that I am calling them. They reject the peace of My Kingdom and ask the Father for more time on earth in order to continue possessing their temporary riches.
14. Learn to be sensitive so that you will intuitively become aware of the spiritual life; do not be satisfied with your life on earth which marks the beginning of your spiritual evolution because beyond this world there are superior creations.
15. Do not try to reject death when it comes near to you because of My Will. Also, you should not seek the man of science attempting to miraculously prolong your existence, thus opposing My will, for you will both weep bitterly over that error. Prepare yourself in this life, and you will have no reason to fear your entry into the Beyond. (52, 55-57)
16. While you are on earth, you should love the things of this world only to the degree that it will help you to fulfill its laws. But you should always be inspired to come to dwell in the elevated spiritual mansions so that when your spirit separates from its material body it will not be confused nor tempted by those things that it loved on earth; if it yields, it will become a slave to them and remain in this world, to which it no longer belongs nor can enjoy. (284, 5)
17. Be merciful with yourselves. No one knows when the moment will come in which his spirit will separate from the flesh. No one knows if on the next day his eyes will open to the light. Everyone belongs to the Lord of all Creation, and you do not know when you will be called.
18. Remember that not even the hairs on your head belong to you, not even the ground that you tread upon; that you yourselves do not belong to you, that you do not need to have possessions of short duration, since "your Kingdom" is also "not of this world."
19. Spiritualize yourselves and you will possess everything within fairness and in measure according to your needs, and when the moment of your renunciation of this life arrives, you will elevate yourselves full of light to take possession of what belongs to you in the Beyond. (5, 95-97)
20. At every moment My voice calls you toward the righteous path where peace exists, but your deaf ear has only an instant of sensitivity before that voice. That moment is the last one of your life, when agony gives you notice of the near death of the body. Then is when you want to begin your life to correct your faults, to calm down your spirit before the judgment of your conscience and be able to offer something worthy and meritorious to the Father. (64, 60)
21. If you seek immortality of the spirit, do not fear the arrival of the death that puts an end to human life, await it prepared. It is under My command, and is therefore always just and opportune, though men often believe otherwise.
22. The seriousness is not in that men die, it is in the spirit lacking light upon leaving the material, and being unable to see the truth. I do not wish the death of the sinner, but his conversion; however, when death becomes necessary either to liberate a spirit, or to stop a fall of a man into the abyss, My Divine justice cuts the thread of that human existence. (102, 49-50)
23. Be aware that in the book of your destiny I have designated the day and the hour when the doors of the hereafter will open allowing your spirit to enter. Once you have entered, you will see all of your work on earth and all of your past. You should not want, at that time, to hear voices of complaints and accusations against you nor those, who point to you as responsible for their troubles. (53, 49)
24. Do not halt, thinking that you will never arrive just because the road appears long. Keep moving forward, for a moment you lose your spirit will regret later. Who told you that the objective is in this world? Who has taught you that death is the end, and that you can reach My Kingdom at that moment?
25. Death is like a brief dream, after which, restored in strength, the spirit awakens to the caress of My light, as to the beginning of a new day for itself.
26. Death is the key that opens the gates of the prison that you find yourselves in by being adhered to the material, and is at the same time the key that opens the doors to eternity.
27. This planet, converted by human imperfections into a vale of atonement, has been a place of captivity and exile for the spirit.
28. Truly, I tell you, that life on earth is one step more on the ladder of life. Why do you not understand it in this way in order to take advantage of all your lessons? That is the reason why many must return to it, again and again, because they did not understand nor make use of their previous life. (167, 22-26)
29. It is necessary that you know that because the spirit is to be subjected to a long and sometimes difficult test, it had a vast preparation before being made flesh. However, thanks to that preparation it is not disturbed by entering into this life; it closes its eyes to the past to open them to a new existence, and in this way from the first instant adapts to the world to which it has arrived.
30. How different indeed is the form in which your spirit presents itself before the threshold of the spiritual life or when it has recently left its body and its world. As it has lacked real preparation for returning to its home, it feels disturbed, the sensations of the material still dominate, and it does not know where to go or what to do.
31. This is because it did not learn that it is also necessary to know how to close the eyes to this world in the last instant; for it is only in this way that it can open them to the spiritual world that it had left before, where all its past awaited to be reunited with its new experience, and add its new merits to all its previous ones.
32. As He recovers the light, a dense veil clouds his mind: the tenacious influence of all He has left behind inhibits to feel the vibration of his conscience as the shadows fade allowing him to reintegrate himself to his true essence. There is much confusion, and much pain.
33. Will there be any, who upon hearing or reading this message reject it as useless or false lessons? I tell you that only He who is found in an extreme grade of materialism or blind fanaticism could reject this light without his spirit being moved. (257, 20-22)
34. Spiritual rest as it is understood and conceived of by your material world, does not exist; the rest awaiting the spirit is activity, multiplication of oneself through doing good, while not loosing an instant. That is when the spirit rests, its regrets and sorrows are lightened, it enjoys itself by doing good, and rests loving its Creator and its brothers.
35. Truly I tell you, if the spirit were made to remain inactive to rest, in the way that you think of it on earth, the darkness of depression and anguish would overcome it, for the life and light of the spirit, as well as its greatest happiness, are work, struggle, and unceasing activity.
36. The spirit that returns from the earth to the spiritual valley, bearing imprinted on it the fatigue of the flesh, and seeks the Beyond as a bed to rest in, where it can sink into oblivion in order to wipe away the scars of the struggle, must come to feel itself most unfortunate, and will not encounter either peace or happiness until it awakes from its lethargy, recovers from its error, and rises to the spiritual life, which is as I have already described: love, work, and continual struggle on the path that leads to perfection. (317, 12-14)
37. I want you to be men of faith, who believe in the spiritual life; if you have seen your brethren depart toward the hereafter, do not feel them distant, nor believe that you have lost them forever. If you wish to be reunited with them, be active, do good, and when you reach the hereafter, there you will find them waiting to teach you to live in that spiritual realm. (9, 20)
38. Who has not felt uneasiness about the life of the Hereafter? Who among those who have lost their dear ones in this world has not felt an eagerness to see them again or at least know where they are? You will know all of this; you will see them again.
39. But you should earn merits now, because it might be that when you leave this earth, you will ask in the Spiritual Realm where are those whom you expect to find, and you will be told that you cannot see them because they are in a higher level; do not forget that a long time ago I told you that in the house of the Father there are many mansions. (61, 31)
40. When the spirit of some great sinner departs from this material life to enter the spiritual valley, it is surprised to discover that hell, as it had once imagined, does not exist; and the fire, of which it was previously told, is nothing more than the essence of its works harshly judged by its conscience.
41. That eternal judgment and enlightenment which exists in the midst of the darkness that surround the sinner, will be more painful than the strongest fire you could have imagined. But it is not a torture prepared beforehand as a punishment for the one who offended me. No, this torture originates when one begins to understand his own mistakes, when the spirit begins to feel great sorrow for having offended the One who created him and for not having made better use of its time and of the many gifts it received from its Lord.
42. Do you believe that I should punish those who by their sins offend Me, when I know that the sin offends more He who commits it? Do you not see that who the sinner does evil to, is himself? And that I will not increase the misfortune He has worked upon himself by punishing him? I merely allow them to see themselves and hear the inexorable voice of their consciences interrogating and answering them, to recover the spiritual memory that in the material form they had lost, and to remember their beginnings, their destiny, and their promises. There, in that judgment, they will feel the effects of the fire that exterminates their evil and that recasts them like gold in a crucible, separating them from that which is harmful or superfluous, and all that is not spiritual.
43. When a spirit stops to listen to the voice and judgment of its conscience, verily I say to you that at that moment it finds itself in My presence.
44 That moment of rest, of serenity, and of clarity does not come to all spirits at the same time; some readily enter into that self-examination and in so doing avoid much grief; for while they awaken to reality and recognize their errors, they prepare themselves and are ready to repair even the last of their bad deeds.
45. While others, blinded, be it by vice, by some resentment, or for having lived an existence of sin, delay coming out of their blindness.
46. Others, more dissatisfied, believing they have been torn from the earth before time, when all smiles upon them, curse and blaspheme, delaying their ability to free themselves from confusion, and like these, there are a great number of cases that know only My wisdom. (36, 47-51)
47. You shall have to answer for all, and the more evil your works, the more energetic the judgment you shall receive from yourself; for I do not judge you, that is false, it is your own spirit in its lucid state that serves as both your fearful prosecutor and your terrible judge. It is I who defend you against the confusion, and who absolve and save you, because I am the Love that purifies and pardons. (32, 65)
48. Think that very soon you will be in spirit, and that which on this earth you have sown, will also be what you reap. The passing from this life to the other does not fail to be a strict and severe judgment for the spirit. None escape that judgment, even He who considers himself the worthiest of servants.
49. My Will is that from the moment you enter that infinite dwelling place you cease to feel the anguishes of the earth, and begin to feel the sweetness and pleasure of having climbed another step on the path. (99, 49-50)
50. The Final Judgment, as interpreted by Humanity, is an error; My judgment will not be of an hour nor a day, it has weighed on you for some time.
51. However, I tell you truly that the bodies of the deceased, are dead, and have returned to integrate themselves in their own nature, for what is of the earth, shall return to the earth, just as the spiritual shall seek its dwelling place, which is in My bosom.
52. Yet, I tell you also, that in your judgment you will be your own judges, for your conscience, knowledge, and intuition will tell you to what point you are worthy and which spiritual dwelling you should inhabit. You will see clearly the road that you must take, for upon receiving the light of My Divinity, you shall recognize your acts, and judge your own merits.
53. In the spiritual valley there are many confused and disturbed beings; bear My message and light to them when you enter there.
54. You can practice that form of charity, starting now, by means of the prayer with which you can establish communication with them. Your voice will resonate in the place where they reside, and will make them awaken from their deep slumber. It will make them weep and cleanse themselves with their tears of repentance. In that instant they will have received a ray of light, for in that moment they will understand their past vanities, their errors, and their sins.
55. How great is the pain of the spirit when the conscience awakens it! How it then humbles itself under the gaze of its Supreme Judge! How humbly then spring from the intimate depths of its being, petitions for forgiveness, promises, and blessings of My Name!
56. There the spirit recognizes that it cannot approach the perfection of the Father, and directing its gaze to the earth, where it did not know how to make use of its time and the opportunity for it to come closer to its goal, asks for another period of flesh to atone for its faults and complete unfulfilled missions.
57. Who then performed justice? Was it not the spirit itself that formulated the judgment?
58. My Spirit is a mirror in which you must look at yourselves, and which will tell you the state of purity you maintain. (240, 41-46)
59. When your spirit leaves its human shell, and in the sanctuary of the spiritual life recollects in its inner depths to examine its past and the results of it, many of its acts that here in the world had seemed perfect to it, worthy of being presented to the Lord and deserving of some reward, seem small in the instant of that meditation; the spirit will understand that the meaning of many acts that in the world seemed good to it, were mere traces of vanity, of false love, of a charity not felt by the heart.
60. Who do you believe has given to the spirit the enlightenment of a perfect judge in order to judge itself? The conscience, which at that hour of justice will seem to glow with a clarity never seen before, will be who tells each one which from its works on earth was good, just, real, and true, as well as what was evil, false, or impure that it sowed along the way.
61. The sanctuary of which I have just told you is that of the conscience: that temple that none may profane, the temple in which God dwells, and from which his voice and his light issue.
62. In the world you have never known how to enter that inner sanctuary, for your human personality always seeks the way to evade that wise voice that speaks inside each man.
63. I tell you that when your spirit puts aside its shell, it will finally be able to stop before the portal of that sanctuary to prepare itself to enter; and before that altar of the spirit, prostrate itself, listen to itself, examine its works in the light that comes from the conscience; and hear speaking within itself the voice of God, as Father, as Master, and as Judge.
64. No mortal can imagine, in its full solemnity, that moment through which each must pass in order to know what good you bear within, and how to conserve it, and that which you must reject because it cannot be carried any more within the spirit.
65. When the spirit feels itself to be in front of its conscience and the conscience makes itself present with the clarity of truth, that being feels without the strength to hear itself; it wished it had never existed, because in an instant all its life passes before its eyes: what it left behind, what it possessed and what belonged to it, and that for which it must now finally account.
66. Disciples, humanity: Prepare yourselves in this life for that instant, so that when your spirit presents itself at the threshold of the temple of the conscience, you do not make of that temple a courtroom, for the spiritual pain would be so great that there is no physical pain comparable.
67. I wish you to meditate on what I have said to you in this teaching, so that you understand how your judgment is carried out in the spiritual realm. In this way you will vanquish the image that exists in your imagination of a courtroom presided over by God in the form of an old man, placing on his right his good children, so that they may enjoy heaven, and to his left the bad ones so that they may be condemned to eternal punishment.
68. It is time already that the light comes to the highest part of your spirit and your understanding so that the truth may shine in each man and He be prepared to enter the spiritual life with dignity. (334, 5-11 and 14-15)
69. There is nothing in My Creation like bodily death to show each spirit the height it reached during its life, nor anything like My Word for ascending to perfection. There you have the reason why My Law and Doctrine insist time and again in penetrating the hearts, and why the pain and the vicissitudes come counseling men to flee from the paths that, instead of raising them up, lead the spirit to the abyss.
70. How fortunate your spirit will feel in the Beyond if your conscience tells you that on earth you sowed the seed of love. All the past will make itself present before your eyes and every image of your works will give you infinite pleasure.
71. The precepts of My Law, which your memory has not always known how to retain, will also pass through your spirit, full of clarity and light. Earn merits that will permit you to penetrate the unknown with your eyes open to truth.
72. There are many Mysteries that men have tried in vain to explain. Neither human intuition nor human science have been able to satisfy many of the questions asked by men, and the reason is that there is knowledge that is reserved only to the spirit that has penetrated to the vale of spirits. Those surprises that await it, those wonders, those revelations, shall be part of its prize, yet, truly I tell you, if a spirit comes to the spiritual world with a blindfold over its eyes, it will see nothing and continue to see before it only Mysteries where all should be clarity.
73. This celestial doctrine that I bring you reveals many beauties, and prepares you so that when you present yourself in spirit before the justice of the Eternal, you know how to confront the marvelous reality that will surround you from that instant. (85, 42 and 63-66)
74. Receive My light so that it illuminates the road of your existence and in the hour of your death frees you from confusion; and in an instant, as soon as you pass the portals of the Beyond, you will know who you are, who you have been, and who you will be. (100, 60)
75. While your bodies, which even after death continue to give nutriment and life, sink into the earth into whose bosom they will be integrated to increase its fruitfulness, your conscience, which is over your being, shall not remain in the earth, but shall accompany the spirit and be shown to it like a book whose profound and wise lessons are to be studied by it.
76. There your spiritual eyes shall open to the truth, and in an instant, you will know how to interpret that which, in an entire life, you did not manage to understand. Then is when you will understand what it means to be a "child of God and brother to your fellow men." That is when you will understand the value of all that you have possessed, and feel sorrow and repentance for the errors made, for the time lost, and the most beautiful purposes of reform and reparation will be born in you. (62, 5)
77. From now on, you all travel toward the same end, reconciling and harmonizing your spiritual lives. Let none believe that they travel a better path than their brother, nor that they are on a higher rung of the ladder than others. I tell you, at the supreme hour of death, it shall be My voice that tells you the truth concerning your elevation.
78. There, in that brief moment of illumination before the conscience is where many receive their reward, but also where many see their greatness fade away.
79. Do you desire to save yourselves? Come to Me on the road of brotherliness, it is the only one, there is no other, it is the one marked by the maxim: "Love one another." (299, 40-42)
1. I do not wish that your spirit be stained, nor that you die to the true life, that is why I touch you with My justice when I find you indulging in unhealthy enjoyments and pleasures. Your spirit must arrive clean to My bosom, the way it was when it left it.
2. All who leave a body in the bowels of the earth and leave this world in a state of confusion, upon beholding My presence manifested in the light of the infinite that illuminates the consciences, awaken from their profound sleep, weeping and with desperate remorse. While the pain of the child freeing itself from its sorrows continues, the Father also suffers. (228, 7-8)
3. Remorse and torture from lack of wisdom, and suffering for lack of the spirituality necessary to enjoy that life, these and more are present in the expiation of the spirits that come stained or without preparation to the threshold of the spiritual life.
4. Do you see how I cannot take sin, imperfections, or the perversity of men as offenses against the Father, knowing that the evil done by men is to themselves? (36, 56)
5. How luminous would your lives be, and how great the advance of your sciences if you loved your neighbors and did the will of your Father, if you would sacrifice something of your free will and work in accord with the dictates of your conscience. Your science would then touch the superhuman upon surpassing the limits of the material world, for as of this moment it has not yet approached those limits.
6. What surprise the spirit of the scientist feels when it abandons this world and comes to present itself before the Divine truth. There He bows his head in shame, praying that his pride be forgiven! He believed He knew all and could do all, and denied the existence of anything beyond his knowledge or comprehension; however, upon finding himself in front of the Book of Life, before the infinite work of the Creator, He must recognize his smallness and cover himself in humility before He who is absolute wisdom. (283, 48-49)
7. Do not fear, thinking of all your earthly sins, to come to the spiritual valley. If you allow the pain to cleanse you, that repentance surge forth in your heart, and if you struggle to repair your faults, you will arrive clean and worthy before My presence, and none, not even your conscience, shall dare to mention your past imperfections.
8. In the perfect mansion there is for each spirit, a place that waits in time, or in eternity, the arrival of its possessor. One by one, you shall come to My Kingdom on the ladder of love, charity, faith, and merit. (81,60- 61)
9. Few disciples I have had in this world and even less in number the ones who have been like the image of the Divine Master. In the spiritual realm I have many disciples, for that is where there is more advancement within the study of My teachings. That is where My beginners, those who thirst and hunger for love, receive from their Master what mankind denied them. That is where those who were ignored on earth, on account of their humility, glow because of their virtue, and where those who glowed with false enlightenment in this world weep with sadness and repentance.
10. In the hereafter, is where I welcome you in a manner that you did not expect on earth, when you restitute tearfully but praising Me. It does not matter that along your journey you had a moment of desperation. I will take into account that you had days of great distress and that in them you demonstrated resignation and you blessed My Name. You too in your smallness have experienced some Calvaries, although these were caused by your disobedience.
11. Behold, that for a few moments of fidelity and love for God, you obtain times of life and grace in the hereafter. In that way My eternal love responds to the temporary love of man. (22, 27-29)
12. Every good deed will have its reward, which will not be received on earth, but in the Beyond. But how many of you would like to enjoy that glory here on earth, unaware that He who does not work toward his spiritual life, will be without merits on entering it, and his repentance will be great. (1, 21)
13. He who goes about seeking the honors and praise of the world, shall have them here, but they will be of short duration and will serve him for nothing the day of his entry to the spiritual world. He who seeks money, shall have his reward here, for that was what He sought; but when the time comes to leave it all here, to present himself in the Beyond, He will have no right to claim compensation for his spirit, though He may believe He has done much for charity.
14. In contrast, He who has always renounced the praise and favors, and who has renounced all material prizes, being busy sowing goodness, and who enjoys performing charity, is not thinking of prizes because He does not live for his own satisfaction, but for that of his fellow men. How great will be his peace and happiness when He is in the bosom of his Lord. (253, 14)
15. During this period I have come to bring you a teaching that is pure and perfect. Thus, I say to you that at the end of your journey, only the true deeds of love that you practiced will be accepted, because it will demonstrate that you knew the truth.
16. Although you might not know the value of a good deed while doing it, do not think that you will never become aware of the good you have done. I say to you that each one of your works will be rewarded.
17. You shall see when you are in the Spiritual Kingdom how many times a small act, in appearance of little importance, has been the beginning of a chain of benefits, a chain that others went on lengthening, but which ends up always to the satisfaction of He who initiated it. (292, 23-24)
18. I inspire you to earn merit, not for you to be moved by selfish interest in your own salvation, but for you to act thinking of your brothers, and in generations yet to come whose pleasure will be great when they find the road prepared by those who went first. Then your happiness will be infinite, for the gladness and peace of your brothers shall reach your own spirits.
19. How different from those who seek only their own salvation and happiness, for they, on arriving to the place they have prepared by their works, cannot have an instant of peace or happiness contemplating those who remain behind bearing the heavy burden of their suffering.
20. Truly I tell you that the true disciples of this Doctrine practice deeds of love that are just and pure, as is their conscience, which is My own light. (290, 76-77)
21. If you behave with humility, your spiritual wealth will grow in the life that awaits you. Then you shall have peace that gives you the most beautiful sensation of your existence, and in your spirit the desire to serve the Father by being a faithful guardian of all created by Me, and by being a consolation for those who suffer, and peace for those who feel no tranquility. (260, 29)
22. This is the Third Era, in which your spirit, from the earth, may begin to dream of great knowledge and higher dwelling places, for He who upon departing this world bears in his spirit the knowledge of what He will find, and the development of his spiritual gifts, shall pass through many worlds without stopping in them until arriving to that which, through his merits, it corresponds to him to inhabit.
23. He shall be plainly conscious of his spiritual state, know how to carry out his mission wherever He finds himself, know the language of love, harmony, and justice, and know how to communicate with the purity of spiritual language that is thought. There shall be no dangerous obstacles, confusion, nor mourning, and He shall begin to live the supreme pleasure of coming closer to the mansions that belong to him because they belong to the eternal inheritance. (294, 55)
24. On the Divine ladder there is an infinite number of beings whose spiritual perfection allows them to occupy different steps according to the grade of evolution which they have reached. Your spirits were created with sufficient attributes to evolve along that ladder of perfection and to reach a certain level of evolution, according to the Divine designs of the Creator.
25. You do not know the destiny of those spirits, but I say to you that it is perfect like everything created by me.
26. You still do not understand the gifts that the Father gave to you, but do not fear, because later you will become aware of them and will see them fully manifested.
27. The infinite number of spirits which, like yours, reside in different dwellings, find themselves united by a superior force, which is that of love. They were created for struggle, for their elevation, not for immobility. Those who have obeyed My mandates have come to be great in Divine Love.
28. Nevertheless, I remind you that even though your spirits may have reached greatness, power, and wisdom, they will not come to be omnipotent since their attributes are not infinite as they are in God. However, they will suffice to take you to the peak of your perfection along the straight path which the love of your Creator traced for you from the first instant. (32, 34-37)
29. Your spirit shall have to pass seven spiritual stages to reach its perfection. Today, while living on the earth, you do not know on what step of the ladder you find yourselves.
30. Although I know the answer to that question from your spirit, I must not tell you the answer now.(133, 59-60)
31. Each stair, each rung, each mansion, offers greater light and more perfect joy to the spirit; but supreme peace, and the perfect happiness of the spirit, are beyond the fleeting dwellings of the spirits.
32. How many times will you believe you feel perfect happiness within the bosom of God, not realizing that this happiness is merely the promise of the next world, to which you will pass after this life. (296, 49-50)
33. How many there are who dream of dying, with the hope that it will be the moment when they arrive before Me to adore Me eternally in heaven, not realizing that the road is infinitely longer than they have been able to believe. To ascend one rung on the ladder that leads to Me, it is necessary to have known how to live a human life. Ignorance is what causes many to confuse the essence of My lessons. (164, 30)
34. Because of man, the elements of destruction have been unleashed, and war has sown its seed in every heart. Oh, how much pain humanity has felt! How much desolation, misery, abandonment, and mourning they have left in their path! Do you believe that the spirits of those who have fallen in the battle perished? Or that the part of life, of eternity, that inhabits men has ceased to exist?
35. No, people, the spirit survives war and death. That part of My own Spirit rises from the fields of pain, and seeks on My road a new horizon to continue living, developing, and evolving. (262, 26-27)
36. I have given the earth to you to possess equally, to live on in peace, and take as a temporal home in which you will develop your gifts and prepare your spirit to ascend to its new dwelling place.
37. I said to you: "In the house of the Lord there are many mansions." You will know them as you ascend. Each ascending grade will bring you closer to Me, and will be reached by you according to your works, for all is subject to a Divine order and justice.
38. No one may impede your passing from one step to the next, and at the end of each one of them, there will be rejoicing and celebration in your spirit, and also in Mine.
39. In this way I prepare you to know that the road that you must take is long; do not be satisfied with your first works, believing they will open the gates to those mansions.
40. Also, I tell you, it is beautiful and satisfying for a spirit to come to the end of a stage, and stop to look back at the road already traveled, its great struggles, its days of bitterness, and the hours of peace after overcoming the numerous obstacles.
41. And, finally, the triumph, the compensation and justice glowing around you, and the spirit of your Father, present and glorious, blessing his son, bringing him to rest in his bosom while He is being prepared for the next step, and thus passing from one to the other until finally you arrive at the highest fulfillment: to reside eternally in Me. (315, 34-36)
42. The spark that makes man similar to his Creator shall come ever closer to the infinite flame from which it sprang, and that flash of light shall be a luminous, conscientious being vibrant with love, full of wisdom and strength. That being shall enjoy the state of perfection in which there is not even the smallest pain or most minor misery, but perfect and true happiness.
43. If this were not the destiny of your spirit, truly I tell you that I would never have given you to know My Doctrine through so many lessons, for the Law of the First Era would have been sufficient for you to live in peace on earth.
44. Yet, if you meditate on the fact that I came to live among men and promised them an infinitely better world beyond this life, and if additionally you remember that I promised to return in another Era to continue speaking, and to explain to you all that you did not understand, you will finally understand that the spiritual destination of men, is much, much higher than you are able to imagine, and that the happiness promised is infinitely greater than you can imagine or foresee. (277, 48-49)
1. I say to you that it is necessary for humanity to know that its spirit has come many times to earth and that still they have not been able to arise along the pathway of My Law in order to reach the summit of the mountain. (77, 55)
2. Why, if humanity has seen the development of science and the discovery of things they would not have believed earlier, does it resist the natural evolution of the spirit? Why are they obstinate in what makes them remain stationary and lethargic? Why have they not wished to glimpse eternal life? (118, 77)
3. Understand, that although creation appears to have been completed, all things continue to evolve, transform, and become more perfect. Could your spirit escape that Divine Law? No, My children, no one can say the last word about the spiritual, about science, or about life, for they are works of mine, which have no ending. (79, 34)
4. How many men, based on the knowledge they have achieved, believe themselves to have greatness of spirit, but to Me are like some children standing still on the road to their evolution; they should realize that it is not only through the development of the mind that the elevation of the spirit is achieved, but through the all-around development of their being; and there are many gifts needed to evolve in order to achieve completeness.
5. That is why I instituted the reincarnation of the spirit as one of My laws of love and justice, in order to provide it with a longer road that would give it the opportunities necessary to achieve its perfection.
6. Each existence is [only] a brief lesson; since otherwise, the opportunity for a man to include in it the fulfillment of all My law would be very short. However, it is necessary that you understand the meaning of this life in order to take from it its essence and to achieve its harmony, which is the basis of human perfection; then you will be able to pass to a higher plane, until you arrive to the spiritual life. There I have kept many lessons that I must teach you, and many revelations that I must still make to you. (156, 28-29)
7. Why is it, that while all things grow, unceasingly transform, develop, and become more perfect, your spirit alone remains stagnant throughout the centuries?
8. Since you have discovered and learned much through the sciences, you do not ignore the incessant evolution that exists in all the beings of creation. I wish you to understand that you must not leave your spirit abandoned to that backwardness and in the stagnation into which you have kept it for so long; and that you must struggle to achieve harmony with all that surrounds you, so that the day might come when Nature, instead of hiding its secrets, reveals them, and the elements, instead of being hostile, become your servants, collaborators, and brothers. (305, 6 and 8)
9. Now the world will know the truth about the resurrection of the flesh, which is the reincarnation of the spirit.
10. Reincarnate: to return to the material world to be born again as a man: the emergence of the spirit in a human body for the continuation of a mission: That is the truth about the resurrection of the flesh of which your elders have spoken, giving it interpretations that were as twisted as they were absurd.
11. Reincarnation is a gift that God has conceded to your spirit so that it is never limited by the smallness of the material form, by its ephemeral existence on the earth, or by its natural weaknesses; but rather, because the spirit proceeds from a superior nature, it may use as many material forms as are necessary for carrying out its great missions in the world.
12. Through this gift, the spirit demonstrates its immense superiority over the flesh, over death, and over all that is earthly, defeating death, surviving from one body to another, to as many as may be entrusted to it: the conqueror of time, obstacles, and temptations. (290, 53-56)
13. How could you ever believe that on the day of judgment the bodies of the dead will be resurrected and be united to their spirits in order to enter the Kingdom of God? How can you interpret in that manner what you were taught in former times?
14. The flesh is of this world and here it remains, while the spirit arises free and returns to the existence from where it emerged. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; that which is born of My Spirit is spirit. The resurrection of the flesh is the reincarnation of the spirit, and if some believe that to be a human theory and others believe it to be a new revelation, verily I say to you that I began to make it known to the world since the beginning of mankind; proof of it you can find in the text of the Scriptures, which are a testimony of My works.
15. However, during this Era the revelation has reached your spirit in a greater level of evolution. Soon it will be justly regarded as one of the most rightful and loving laws of the Creator. Disregard the belief that you had about the 'Day of Judgment' which is not a day like yours, because it is a period, and the end of the world is not the end of the planet where you live, but of the egotistical life you have created on it. (76, 41-43)
16. The Mystery of the resurrection of the flesh has been clarified by the revelation of the reincarnation of the spirit. Today you realize that the goal of this law of love and justice is for the perfection of the spirit, so that it will never be lost, because it will always find an open door as an opportunity which the Father offers for its salvation.
17. My judgment for every spirit, by reason of this law, is perfect and inexorable.
18. Only I know how to judge you, for each destiny is incomprehensible to men. Thus no one is censured or exposed before the others.
19. And after losing themselves in sin, from so many struggles and vicissitudes and much wandering, the spirits will come before Me filled with wisdom through their experience, purified by pain, elevated by their merits, weary from their long pilgrimage, but simple and joyful as children. (1, 61-64)
20. It has been a long while since your spirit emanated from Me, nevertheless, not everyone has progressed in the same way along the spiritual path.
21. All destinies are different although they lead you toward the same goal. To some are reserved some ordeals and to others different ones. One child travels one path, and another will follow a different course. Neither have all of you emerged to this existence at the same instant, nor will you return at the same moment. Some travel ahead, and others behind, but the goal awaits everyone. No one knows who is near nor who is distant, because you are still small to have this knowledge; you are human and your vanity would lead you astray. (10, 77-78)
22. At all times, even the remotest of human history, you have had examples of men of elevated spirit. How do you explain to yourselves the fact, that there have been men with evolved spirits since the earliest times, if before they had not passed through successive reincarnations that helped them to elevate themselves?
23. It is because the spirit is not born at the same time as the shell, nor did the beginning of humanity coincide with that of the spirit. Truly I tell you, not a single spirit has ever come to this world without having existed first in the Beyond. And who among you can measure or know the time that He has lived in other mansions before coming to dwell on the earth? (156, 31-32)
24. While the spirit is united with the material body, it is unaware of the merits it has achieved in past lives. However, it does know that it possesses eternal life and that it will continually evolve in pursuit of summit, but is presently unaware of what level it has reached. (190, 57)
25. Your mind does not receive the past impressions or memories of your spirit, because the material is like a thick veil that does not permit entry into the spirit's life. What mind could receive the images and impressions that the spirit has gathered in the trajectory of its past? What intelligence could coordinate with human ideas that which is incomprehensible?
26. For all these reasons, until now I have not permitted you to know who you are spiritually, nor what your past has been. (274, 54-55)
27. All My works have been written by Me in a book entitled: "Life." The number of pages is uncountable, its wisdom is infinite, and other than by God, who is the author, it may not be obtained by anyone. But there, on every page, is written a limited summary in which the Father has delineated every one of his works, in order to place it within reach of every understanding.
28. You too, are writing the book of your life, in which are written all of your works and each one of your steps on the long road of evolution. That book will be written in your conscience, and it will be the light of knowledge and experience with which tomorrow you will illuminate the paths of your younger brothers.
29. You can not yet present your book to anyone, because even you do not know its contents, but soon there will be light in your being, and you will be able to show your brothers the pages that tell of your development, your restitution, and your experiences. You will then be an open book for humanity.
30. Blessed are those who take possession of their mission, they will feel themselves ascending the ladder that Jacob saw in his dreams, which is the spiritual road that leads beings to the presence of the Creator. (253, 6-8)
31. Just as your body requires air, the sun, water, and bread to live, so too the spirit needs the environment, the light, and the sustenance of its own being. When it is deprived of the freedom to elevate itself in search of nourishment, it weakens, withers, and grows dull, like a child made to stay always in its crib and enclosed in its bedroom; its limbs stiffen, it grows pale, its senses weaken, and its faculties atrophy.
32. See how the spirit can also become paralytic? What if I told you that the world is full of the paralyzed, the blind, the deaf, and ill in spirit. The spirit that lives closed off, without the freedom to develop itself, is a being that does not grow, not in wisdom, nor in strength and virtue. (258, 62-63)
33. Truly I tell you, that which can elevate you is love, for in it exist wisdom, sentiment, and elevation. Love is a compendium of all the attributes of the Divinity, and God has lit that flame in every spiritual creature.
34. How many lessons I have given so that you would learn to love? How many opportunities, lives, and reincarnations the Divine mercy has provided! The lesson has been repeated as many times as necessary, until it is learned. Once it is obeyed, there is no need to repeat the lesson, for it cannot be forgotten.
35. If you learn My lessons quickly, you will no longer have to suffer, nor weep for your errors. A being that takes advantage of the lessons received on earth may return to the world, but each time with more advancement and in better conditions. Between one life and another there is always a respite, which is necessary to meditate and rest before beginning the new task. (263, 43-45)
36. Truly I tell you that in no epoch of human life has man lacked knowledge of My Law, for He has never lacked a glimmer in his spirit, an intuition in his mind, or a presentiment in his heart from the Divine spark, which is his conscience.
37. Nonetheless, your spirit has turned toward the Beyond wearing a blindfold of darkness, and I tell you that He who does not make use of the lessons contained in the life of this world, this vale of trials, shall have to return to it to finish his restitution and above all, to learn. (184, 39)
38. In other worlds the spirits also enjoy free will, and they sin and lose the way, or persevere in the good and therefore manage to ascend, just as you do on earth. But at the indicated moment, those destined to come to this world, descend to it either to fulfill a noble mission, or to atone in restitution.
39. According to their desire to see this earth, it will seem to some a paradise, and to others a hell. That is why, when they understand the mercy of the Father, they see only a marvelous life sowed with blessings and teachings for the spirit: a road that brings them closer to the Promised Land.
40. Some leave this world desiring to return, others do so with the fear of having to; this is because your being has not yet learned to understand the harmony in which you must live with the Lord. (156, 33-34)
41. Let no one rebel at the idea of having to return to this planet in another body, nor think that reincarnation is a punishment for the spirit. All spirits destined to live on the earth have had to pass through the law of reincarnation in order to achieve their evolution and carry out the mission I have entrusted to them.
42. It is not only the spirits of little elevation that must reincarnate again, the elevated spirits too return time and again, until their work is finished.
43. Elijah is the greatest of the prophets that have come to the earth, and in spite of the great works that He did and the great trials that He experienced, He had to return to this world in another time, in another material form, and with another name.
44. This law of love and justice was unknown by humanity for a long time, for if they had known it before, they might have fallen into confusion; still, the Father made some revelations to you, and gave you some signs that were the foregoing light of this time, which is the Era of the solution of all the Mysteries. (122, 25-28)
45. Long is the road by which you shall come to the fullness of light. No being has a longer road than that of the spirit, which the Father, the Divine Sculptor who shapes and polishes your spirit, gives perfect form. (292, 26)
46. Truly I tell you, that to come to complete cleanliness, your spirit must yet purify itself much in this world and in the spiritual valley.
47. You will return to this planet as many times as necessary, and the more you fail to make use of the opportunities your Father gives you, the longer will be postponed your definitive entry into the true life, and the longer your stay in the vale of tears.
48. In each earthly existence, every spirit must show its advancement and the fruits of its evolution, making a firm step forward each time.
49. Keep in mind that the only good that rebounds to your own benefit is that which is done out of true love and charity for others, and which is done disinterestedly. (159, 29-32)
50. In man there are two forces which are always in struggle: his human nature, which is temporary, and his spiritual nature which is eternal.
51. That eternal being is well aware that very long periods of time will pass for him to be able to reach his spiritual perfection; He anticipates that He will have many existences and that in them He will go through many ordeals before gaining his true happiness. The spirit foresees that after his tears, pain and passing many times through bodily death, He will reach the summit which He has always sought in his longing for perfection.
52. On the other hand, the flesh, that weak and small being, weeps, rebels and sometimes refuses to follow the dictates of the spirit, and only when the latter has evolved, is strong and experienced in the struggle with the flesh and its surroundings, is it able to dominate the flesh and manifest itself through it.
53. Long is the pilgrimage of the spirit, extensive his path, many and quite variable his existences, and his ordeals different at every moment, but while He complies with them, He elevates, purifies and perfects himself.
54. In his passage through life He is leaving a trace of light, that is why many times the whims of the flesh are of no concern to the spirit, for He knows that they are temporary, and that He can not detain his journey by incidents which He regards as insignificant.
55. Momentarily He fixes his attention on the weaknesses of his body, but He knows that He cannot love very much something that is short-lived and which soon disappears into the bowels of the earth. (18, 24 and 27-28)
56. Since the beginning of humanity, reincarnation of the spirit has existed as a law of love and justice, and is one of the forms in which the Father has demonstrated his infinite clemency. Reincarnation is not only of this time, but of all times, but do not think that this Mystery has not been revealed before now; from the first times an intuition has existed in man about the reincarnation of the spirit.
57. Yet this humanity, seeking material sciences and the riches of the world, has allowed itself to be dominated by the passions of the flesh, hardening those senses with which the spiritual is perceived, making itself blind and deaf to that which corresponds to the spirit. (105, 52)
58. Before your creation you were in Me; later, as a spiritual creature, from a place where all vibrates in perfect harmony, where the essence of life and the source of the true light are found, I come to give you sustenance.
59. Pain was not created by the Father. In the times of which I speak, you had no reason to whimper and had nothing to lament, you felt the glory in yourselves, for in your perfect life, you were the symbol of that existence.
60. But when you left that dwelling I gave vestment to the spirit, and you descended further and further. Since then, your spirit has been evolving little by little, until arriving to the plane it now occupies, where the light of the Father shines. (115, 4-5)
61. The final destination of every spirit is to unite with God after it becomes purified and attains perfection. That is why I fill your path with enlightenment and give strength to your spirit, so that you may ascend step by step. The mansion that you will inhabit in the spiritual valley will be determined by your level of spiritual elevation when you depart from earth, because the universe was created as a school of perfection for the spirit. (195, 38)
62. If I had given you all in this life, you would not now be wishing to ascend another step, but what you have not achieved in one existence, you seek in another, and what you do not reach in that, is promised to you in a higher one, and so it goes on infinitely on the endless road of the spirits.
63. When you hear My word, it seems impossible that your spirit might be capable of reaching such perfection, and I tell you that today you doubt the high destiny of the spirit because you only look at what you can see with your material eyes: smallness, ignorance, and evil. Yet, that is because the spirit of some is ill, while in others it is paralyzed. There are some who are blind, and yet others who are spiritually dead. Before such spiritual misery you must doubt the destiny that eternity has reserved for you.
64. Thus you live in this time of materialism and love for the world, yet the light of My truth has come to you to dissipate the darkness of the night of a time that has already passed, announcing by the light of its dawn the arrival of a new Era in which the spirit will receive the illumination of My teaching. (116, 17-18)
65. Many of you already will not have another opportunity to come to earth to repair your faults; you will not posses that instrument that you have today, which is the body that bears you, and on which you depend. It is necessary that you understand that coming to the world is a privilege for the spirit, never a punishment, and therefore, you must make use of this grace.
66. After this life you will go to other worlds to receive new lessons and there find new opportunities to continue ascending the ladder and perfecting yourselves. If you have completed your obligations as men, you will leave this world with satisfaction for a mission completed, bearing tranquility in your spirit. (221, 54-55)
67. My voice is calling to the great multitudes because many spirits are coming to the end of their long pilgrimage on earth.
68. That dejection, that weariness, and that sadness that they bear in their hearts are the evidence that they yearn for a higher dwelling, a better world.
69. Yet, it is necessary that in the last phase of their lives on earth they live in obedience to the dictates of their consciences, so that the track left by their last steps on earth be a blessing for the generations that later come to perform their various missions in the world. (276, 4)
70 This world is not eternal, nor is there any need for it to be. When this dwelling ceases to have the reason it has now to exist, it will disappear.
71. When your spirit no longer needs the lessons that this life gives, because other more elevated lessons await it in another world, then, with the light acquired in this struggle, it will say: "How clearly I understand now that all the vicissitudes of this life were only experiences and lessons that I needed in order to understand better. How long this journey appeared to me in the moments when suffering drained My strength; but now, in contrast, when all is in the past, how brief and fleeting it appears before eternity. (230, 47)
72. Be glad, humanity; think of yourselves as migrant birds that pass through this world full of tears, poverty, and suffering. Be glad that it is not your eternal dwelling place. Better worlds await you.
73. Thus, when you say farewell to this earth, you will do so without bitterness, and here will remain the cries of pain, the work, and the tears. You will say good-bye to this world, and rise up to those higher worlds that await you. From there, you will see the earth as a point in space that you remember with love. (230, 51)
74. Spiritual enlightenment is revealing to the world the truth, the justice, the reason, and the love that exist in the spiritual gift of reincarnation. Nevertheless, in the beginning the world will fiercely battle this revelation, labeling it as a strange and false doctrine in order to make men of good faith distrust it.
75. The efforts of the religions to maintain their faithful in the routine of old beliefs and methods beyond their time shall be useless and vain, for none can stop the Divine light that penetrates to the depths of understanding, awakening the spirit to an Era of revelations, of Divine confidences, of clarification of doubts and Mysteries, and of spiritual liberation.
76. Nor shall any be able to hold back the torrent that forms when humanity rises in search of its liberty of thought, of the spirit, and of faith. (290, 57-59)
77. I am calling all travelers to listen to My voice, which invites them to ascend spiritually and to possess eternal life.
78. In this day in which the Divine Word makes itself heard, learn from this word and enlighten yourselves with it, for in wisdom is the light and your salvation.
79. If My law teaches you morality, righteousness, and order in all acts of your life, why do you seek adverse paths which bring you pain, and when you depart to the hereafter, leaving your body in the earth, you weep because you have loved that physical body so much?
80. When you feel that the material body no longer belongs to you, and that you must follow the road until you reach me, I have asked you: My child, what gift do you bring me? Have you lived on the earth obeying My mandates?
81. And you are ashamed and dejected because you do not bear a gift of love for the one who loves you so much and has granted you so much. You have created chains which crush your spirit. And having lost its grace, your spirit appears without light, weeping and grieving. It hears the voice of the Father who calls, but since it has not evolved, nor feels worthy of coming to him, it hesitates and waits.
82. Time passes, and once again the spirit hears that voice. In the midst of its pain it asks who speaks, and the voice says: Awaken! Do you not know from where you have come, nor where you go? Then the spirit raises its eyes and sees an immense light, before its splendor it sees itself insignificant. It recognizes, that before being sent to the earth, it had existed and had been loved by the Father, which is from whom the voice came, and who now, upon seeing him in this painful situation, suffers for it. The spirit knows that it has been sent to different worlds to journey over a difficult path and has to reach its reward through its merits.
83. The child asks, if before being sent to earth I have been your beloved creature, why have I not remained virtuous? Why have I had to descend to suffer and work in order to return to you?
84. The voice replies: All spirits have been submitted to the law of evolution and on that road the Spirit of the Father always protects you and is pleased by the good deeds of his son. Truly, I have sent you to earth in order that you might make of it a dwelling of struggle for spiritual perfection, not a valley of war and pain.
85. I have told you to multiply and not be sterile, and when you return to the spiritual valley and do not bring any harvest, you only weep, arriving without the grace with which I have covered you. That is why I send you one more time and tell you, cleanse yourself, seek that which you have lost, and cultivate your elevation.
86. The spirit returns to earth and seeks a small and tender human body in order to rest in it and begin the new journey. It finds the small child designated to it and unites with that body in order to make restitution for its failings within My law. Knowing what it must do and aware that it belongs to the Father, the spirit comes to the earth clearly aware of its mission.
87. In its first years it is innocent; it preserves its purity, and remains in contact with the spiritual life. Then it begins to know sin. It looks closely at pride, arrogance, and at the rebelliousness of men before the just laws of the Father, and the flesh, which is stubborn by nature, begins to contaminate itself with evil. Having fallen into temptation, if forgets the mission which it brought to earth and arises performing deeds which are contrary to the law. The spirit and material body eat the forbidden fruits, and when they have fallen into the abyss, the last hour surprises them.
88. Once again the spirit finds itself in the spiritual valley, weary and burdened by the weight of its faults. Then it remembers the voice that spoke to it in another time which still calls to it. And after much weeping, feeling lost, and not knowing who it is, it remembers that it has already been in that place.
89. Then the Father, who has created it with so much love, appears on its path, asking: Who are you? From where do you come and where do you go?
90. The son recognizes in that voice the word of the one who has given it its existence, intelligence, and gifts; the voice of the Father who always forgives, who purifies, and removes the darkness and leads to the light. The child trembles because it knows it is before the Judge, and speaks, saying: Father, My disobedience and My debts to you are very great, and I can not aspire to live in your home, for I have no merits. Today, when I returned to the spiritual valley, I see that I have only accumulated faults for which I must make restitution.
91. But the loving Father once more points out the way, and once again the spirit incarnates and forms a part of humanity.
92. Now experienced and with greater strength, it then subdues the material body in order to control it and to obey the Divine dictates. The battle begins. The spirit combats the sins which cause man to fall and wants to take advantage of the opportunity which has been granted for its salvation. It struggles from beginning to end. And when the white hairs shine on the temple, and the body which before was strong and healthy begins to slowly stoop under the weight of the years and lose energy, then the spirit feels strong, more developed, and experienced. How great and disgusting sin appears to that being, it leaves that sin and reaches the end of its journey. Now it only awaits the moment in which the Father will call it, for it has come to the conclusion that the Divine Law is just, that the will of God is perfect, and that the Father lives in order to give life and salvation to his children.
93. When the last day comes, it feels death in its flesh and has no pain; it departs silently and respectfully. It contemplates itself in the spirit, and as if it had a mirror before it, sees itself as beautiful and radiant with light. Then the voice speaks to it and asks, Child, where are you going? And knowing who it is, it approaches the Father, allows his light to invade its being and speaks thus: O Creator, O Universal Love, I come to you to rest and to give to you the fulfillment of My mission.
94. The account is settled; the spirit is healthy, cleansed and free of the chains of sin, and sees before it the reward which awaited it.
95. Then it feels that it merges with the light of that Father, that its joy is greater, and it contemplates a mansion of peace, a holy land, and a profound silence; then it remains at rest in the bosom of Abraham. (33, 14-16)
1. Many men have accepted the idea that all the tears of this world have been caused by the sins of its first inhabitants, and in their clumsiness in interpreting the parable have come to say, that Christ came to wash away the stain with his blood. If this affirmation were true, why, in spite of that already consummated sacrifice, would men continue to sin and to suffer?
2. Jesus came to earth to teach men the road to perfection, a road He pointed out with his life, his words, and his deeds. (150, 43-44)
3. All will reach the goal according to the fulfillment of your mission; for that purpose I have come to deliver My teachings, which are inexhaustible, in order for you to ascend the ladder of your evolution. It is not My blood that will save you, but My light within your spirit which will redeem you. (8, 39)
4. I will be given a new cross in this Third Era. It will not be visible to mortal eyes but from its height I will send My message of love to humanity; and My blood, which is the essence of My word, will be converted into light for the spirit.
5. Those who judged Me in that era, today repented, give light with their spirits to the heart of humanity as restitution for their faults.
6. Before My doctrine triumphs over the evilness of men, it must be flogged and mocked, just as Christ suffered on the cross. My light must emerge from every wound to illuminate the darkness of this world that lacks love. My invisible blood must also spread over humanity to once again show it the path of its redemption. (49, 17-19)
7. I tell you once again, that in Me all humanity will be saved. That blood shed at Calvary is life for the spirit, but it is not in the blood itself, which fell to the dust of the earth, but rather the Divine love that is represented by it. Now, when I speak to you of My blood, you know what meaning it holds.
8. Many men have spilled their blood in the service of the Lord and for love of their brothers, but that has not represented the Divine blood, only spiritual, only human.
9. The blood of Jesus represents Divine love because it bore no stain; in the Master there was never any sin, and of his blood He gave even the last drop to make you comprehend that God is everything for his creatures, that for them He gives himself completely, because He loves them infinitely.
10. If the dust of the earth drank that liquid that sustained life in the body of the Master, it was so that you would understand that My Doctrine would fertilize the lives of men with the Divine watering of its love, its wisdom, and its justice.
11. The world, incredulous and skeptical of the words and examples of the Master, disputes My teaching, saying that Jesus shed his blood to save mankind from sin, but that in spite of it, the world has not been saved; it sins more every day in spite of being more evolved.
12. "Where, then, is the power of that blood of redemption?" men ask, while those who should be teaching the true concepts of My doctrine do not know how to satisfy the questions of those hungry for light and thirsty to know the truth.
13. I tell you, in this era, the questions of those who do not know, have a better basis and sense than the answers and explanations given to them by those who say they know the truth.
14. I have come again to speak to you, and here you have My words for those who think that blood achieved the salvation of the sinners before the Divine justice, that it saved all who were lost and condemned to torment.
15. I tell you, if the Father, who knows all, had believed that humanity were not going to understand and make use of all the words and works that Jesus gave to them, truly, He would never have sent him, for the Creator has never done anything unnecessary, nothing that is not destined to give fruit. And if He sent Jesus to be born, grow, and die among men, it was so that the radiant and fertile life of the Master would remain to mark an imperishable path; an indelible track, so that all his children would find the way that leads them to true love, and that complying with his Doctrine, leads them to the mansion where their Creator awaits them.
16. He knew also, that the blood that spoke of purity, of infinite love, upon being shed to the very last drop, would teach humanity to complete the mission that raises them to the Promised Land with faith in their Creator, where upon presenting their fulfillment, they may say: "Lord, it is finished."
17. Now I can tell you, that it was not the hour of the shedding of My blood on the cross that marked the moment of human redemption. My blood remains here, in the present world, alive, fresh, tracing with the bloody mark of My passion, the path of your restitution that will lead you to conquer the dwelling that your Father has promised you.
18. I have told you: I am the source of life, come and wash your stains so that you may walk free and safe to your Father and Creator.
19. My fountain is that of love, it is inexhaustible and infinite; of that speaks My blood shed in that time; it signed My Word and sealed My Doctrine. (158, 23-33)
20. Now, many centuries distant from those events, I tell you that in spite of Jesus having spilled his blood for all humanity, only those who have followed the path that Jesus came to show you have achieved salvation, while those who have persisted in their ignorance and fanaticism, their errors, or their sin, are not yet saved.
21. I told you that were I to make Myself man a thousand times, and a thousand times die on the cross, while humanity does not rise to follow me, it will not have achieved its salvation; it is not My cross which will save you, but your own. I bore mine on My back, on it I died as a man, and in that instant I was in the bosom of the Father. You must imitate Me in meekness and love, bearing your cross on your backs with true humility until you reach the end of your mission, so that you too may come to be with your Father. (168, 16-17)
22. There are none who do not wish to find happiness, and the more lasting, the better, because I come to show you a road that leads to the supreme and eternal happiness. Nevertheless, I merely show you the way and leave you to choose that which most pleases you.
23. I ask you: If you wish happiness, why do you not sow it so that you can harvest it later? How few there are who have felt the impulse to render themselves to humanity! (169, 37-38)
24. The ideas you have of the meaning of life on earth, of what the spirit is, and of what the spiritual valley is, are mistaken.
25. The majority of believers think that living with a certain rectitude, or repenting, in the last instant of life, of the errors they have made, they have assured themselves of glory for their spirits.
26. That false concept that blinds men does not permit them to persevere throughout their lives in compliance with the law, and causes their spirits, when they abandon this world and come to the spiritual mansion, to find themselves in a place where they do not behold the marvels they had imagined, nor feel the supreme happiness to which they think they have a right.
27. Do you know what happens to those beings that felt sure of reaching heaven but instead find only confusion? Upon no longer inhabiting the earth because they no longer have the point of support provided by their physical shell, and being unable to ascend to the heights in which the dwellings of the spiritual light are found, without realizing it, they create for themselves a world that is neither human nor profoundly spiritual.
28. Then is when the spirits ask: "Is this the Glory? Is this the dwelling fated by God for the spirits after such a long journey on earth?"
29. "No," say others; "This cannot be the bosom of the Lord, where only light, love, and purity may exist."
30. Slowly, through meditation and pain, the spirit comes to understanding. It understands the Divine justice, and illuminated by the light of its conscience judges its past works, and discovers them to have been petty and imperfect, not worthy of the reward He had expected.
31. It is then, with this preparation, humility appears, and the desire to return to the roads abandoned to erase the stains incurred, repair the errors, and earn true merit before the Father.
32. It is necessary to explain these things to humanity, so that they may understand that the material life is an opportunity for men to earn merit for their spirits, merit which elevate them until they deserve a dwelling place of higher spirituality, wherein, again they must earn merit in order to avoid becoming stagnant, and to continue climbing, step by step, for: "In My Father's house are many mansions."
33. These merits you earn through love, as the eternal law of the Father has told you. And thus, from step to step on the ladder of perfection your spirit shall go learning the path that leads to glory, to true glory, which is the perfection of the spirit. (184, 40-45)
34. Truly I tell you, that if in this Era I had come as a man, your eyes would still have had to see My fresh and bleeding wounds, for the sins of men have not ceased, nor have they wished to redeem themselves in memory of the blood shed by me on Calvary as a proof of My love for humanity. But I have come in spirit so that you may avoid the affront of beholding the work of those who judged and sentenced me on earth.
35. All is forgiven, but in every spirit exists something of that which I spilled out for all on the cross; do not believe that that breath and that blood will be diluted or lost, they represented the spiritual life that I poured forth from that instant to all men. What is more, for reason of that blood that sealed My word and confirmed what I said and did on the earth, men rose up in search of the regeneration of their spirits.
36. My word, My works, and My blood were not, and shall not be in vain. If sometimes it seems to you that My name and My word are almost forgotten, you will see how they arise again, full of life, vigor, and purity, like a seed that in spite of being constantly embattled, never dies. (321, 64-66)
37. The blood of Jesus converted into the light of redemption continues penetrating spirits as salvation. My Spirit is eternally giving salvation and light, continuously penetrating with the rays of My light to where darkness exists. Every moment My Divine Spirit is spilling, not as human blood, but in essence and spiritual life over all My children. (319, 36)
38. Dominated by the forces of their low passions, men have descended so deeply in their sinfulness that they have lost all hope of salvation; but there is not one who can not be saved. For the spirit will arise once it is convinced that human turmoil will not cease as long as it does not listen to the voice of its conscience, fulfilling My law until the end of its destiny, which is not on earth but in eternity.
39. Those who believe that their existence is absurd and believe that their struggles and suffering are useless, fail to realize that life is the teacher that molds and pain the chisel that perfects. Do not think that I created pain to offer it to you in a cup. Do not think that I have made you fall. Man fell in disobedience by himself, and for that reason He must also arise by his own effort. Neither think that only pain will perfect you, no, you will also come to me by practicing love, for I am love. (31, 54-55)
40. Pray more with the spirit than the material, for to save yourselves an instant of prayer or a day of love are not sufficient, but rather a life of perseverance, of patience, of elevated works, and compliance with My commandments. For this I have given you great powers and senses.
41. My work is like an ark of salvation that invites all to enter. All who comply with My laws shall not perish. If you guide yourselves by My word, you will be saved. (123, 30-31)
42. Keep in mind that only what is perfect reaches Me; therefore, your spirit will enter My Kingdom only when it has attained perfection. You emerged from Me without experience, but you shall return to Me adorned with the garment of your merits and virtues. (63, 22)
43. Verily I say to you that the spirits of the just who dwell near God, gained the right to occupy that place by their own deeds, not because I gave it to them; I only showed them the way and at the end of it, I revealed to them the reward.
44. Blessed are those who say to Me: "Father, you are the way, the light that illuminates it and the strength for the traveler. You are the voice that indicates the course and encourages us along the journey and you are also the reward for him who reaches the end". Yes, My children, I am the life and the resurrection of the dead. (63, 74-75)
45. Today the Father will not ask: Who can and who is willing to rescue the human race with their blood; nor will Jesus answer: "Lord, I am the Lamb willing to mark the path of restitution for mankind with My blood".
46. Nor shall I send My Word to be made flesh in this era, that Era is past for you, and it left its teaching and elevation in your spirit. Now I have opened a new stage in spiritual advancement in which it shall be you who earn merit. (80, 8-9)
47. I want you all to be happy, in peace, and inhabiting the light so that you may come to possess all, not only through My love, but also through your merits, for it is then that your satisfaction and happiness will be complete. (245, 34)
48. I came to show you the beauty of a life higher than the human one, to inspire you to elevated works, to teach you the word that provides abundant love, and proclaim to you the unknown happiness, that which awaits the spirit that has known how to climb the mountain of sacrifice, of faith, and love.
49. All of this you should recognize in My Teaching, so that at last you may understand it is your works that bring your spirit closer to true happiness. (287, 48-49)
50. If to go from one continent of the earth to another you must cross high and low mountains, seas, towns, cities and countries to reach your journey's destination, think that to reach the Promised Land you must travel far, so that in the long journey you gather experience, knowledge, development, and the evolution of the spirit. That shall be the fruit of the tree of life, which you shall finally taste after having struggled and wept so much to reach it. (287, 16)
51. You are children of the Father of Light, yet if through your weakness you have fallen into the darkness of a life full of trouble, error, and tears, these sorrows shall pass because you will rise to My voice when I call to you saying: "I am here, illuminating your world and inviting you to scale the mountain upon whose peak you shall find all peace, happiness, and the wealth that in vain you have sought to gather on earth. (308, 5)
52. Each world, every dwelling place, was created so that in it the spirit would evolve and make a step towards their Creator, and thus, advancing more and more on the road to perfection, someday arrive white, clean and molded to the end of its journey: the peak of spiritual perfection, which is to inhabit the Kingdom of God.
53. To whom does it seem impossible to come to inhabit the bosom of God? Oh, poor minds that do not know how to reflect! Have you already forgotten that you sprang from My bosom? That you once inhabited it? There is nothing strange, that all that were born of the source of life, return to it in due time.
54. Every spirit, upon being born of Me, was pure, yet later in their road many became stained; nonetheless, all being foreseen by Me in a wise, loving, and just way, I went ahead to put all the means necessary for your salvation and regeneration along the road that My children must travel.
55. If that spiritual purity was profaned by many beings, the day will come in which they, purifying themselves of all their faults, reacquire their original purity, and this purification will be very meritorious in My eyes, for their spirit will have achieved this through great and incessant trials of their faith, their love, their faithfulness, and their patience.
56. You all will return along the road of work, struggle, and pain to the Kingdom of Light, from which you will no longer have to be made flesh in a human body, nor inhabit a material world, for by then your spiritual reach will permit you to make your influence felt and send your light from one world to another. (313, 21-24)
57. Here then is the pathway, come through it and you will be saved. Verily I say to you that it is not necessary to have listened to Me during this period to attain salvation; everyone who during his existence practices My Divine Law of love, that love inspired in the Creator that results in love toward his fellowman, will be saved; He will give testimony of Me in his life and with his deeds. (63, 49)
58. If the sun radiates the light of life over all nature, over all creatures, and if the stars also radiate light to the earth, why should the Divine Spirit not radiate light over the spirit of man?
59. I come now to tell you: humanity, stop. Let the light of justice that comes from love extend over all the world. Let My truth persuade you that without true love you will not achieve salvation. (89, 34-35)
60. My light is for all My children, not only for you who dwell in this world, but also for spirits who inhabit different mansions. All of them will be liberated and resurrected to an eternal life when, with their deeds of love toward their brethren, they will fulfill My Divine precept which asks that you love one another. (65, 22)
61. Beloved people, this is the third day in which I come to resuscitate My word among the dead. This is the Third Era, in which I appear to the world in spiritual form to tell you: this is the same Christ you saw expire on the cross that now comes to speak to you, because He lives, and shall live and be forever.
62. In contrast, I see that men, in spite of their religions that claim to be telling the truth, bear hearts dead to faith, and dead to love and light. They believe that by praying in their temples and attending their rites their salvation is assured; yet, I tell you that the world must know that salvation can be reached only by the realization of acts of love and charity.
63. The gathering places are only a school, the religions must not be satisfied to explain only the Law; they must make sure that humanity understands that life is the road along which they must apply what they have learned of the Divine Law, putting My Doctrine of love into practice. (152, 50-52)
64. Christ made himself man to show Divine love to the world, but men are hard of heart and stubborn, they soon forget the lesson shown and interpret it badly. I knew that humanity would come to confuse justice and love with vengeance and punishment, that is why I announced a time that I would return spiritually to the world, to explain to humanity the lessons that it had not understood.
65. The announced time, is that in which you now live, and I have given you My teaching to manifest My Divine justice and wisdom as a perfect lesson of the sublime love of your God. Did you think I came out of fear that men would destroy the works of their Lord, or life itself? No, I come only out of love for My children, whom I wish to see filled with light and peace.
66. Verily, is it not just that you too come to Me only out of love? Yet, not from love for yourselves, but for the love of the Father and your brothers. Do you believe that He who flees from sin only from fear of torment, or He who does good works thinking only of the prize that He may achieve upon conquering a place in eternity is inspired by Divine love? He who thinks like this does not know Me; He does not come to Me out of love, but works only out of love for himself. (164, 35-37)
67. All My Law is condensed in two precepts: Love of God, and love of your fellow men: that is the road. (234, 4)
68. This time I have not come to raise the dead in body, as I did with Lazarus during the Second Era, today My light comes to lift the spirits which are the ones that belong to Me. And these will arise with the truth of My word to an eternal life, because your spirit is the Lazarus which today you carry within your being and which I will resurrect and heal. (17, 52)
69. The Spiritual Realm is also governed by laws, and when you part from them, very soon you feel the painful result of that disobedience.
70. Behold how great is My yearning to save you; today, as during that period, I shall carry the cross to raise you toward the true life.
71. If My blood shed along Calvary touched the heart of mankind and converted them to My Doctrine, during this period it will be My Divine light that will shake the spirit and the flesh to make you return toward the true pathway.
72. I want those who have died to the life of grace to live eternally; I do not want your spirit to dwell in darkness. (69, 9-10)
73. See how many of your brothers await in the bosom of idolatry the coming of the Messiah. See how many, in their ignorance, believe that I will come only to discharge My justice upon the wicked, to save the righteous, and destroy the world, without knowing that I am among men as Father, Master, Brother, and Friend, full of love and humility, extending My charity to save, bless, and forgive all. (170, 23)
74. No one has been born by chance, and as humble, awkward or small as He believes himself to be, He has been created by the grace of the Supreme Being, who loves him as much as other beings whom He considers superior; He has a destiny that will take him, like all others, to the bosom of God.
75. Do you see those men who cross the streets like outcasts, dragging along their vice and misery, not knowing who they are nor where they are going? Do you know of men who still dwell in jungles surrounded by beasts? Not one of them is forgotten by My charity; all of them have a mission to fulfill, all of them possess the origin of evolution and are in the path where their merits, efforts and struggles will guide the spirit step to step, to Me.
76. Who is He who has not wished for My peace, even if it were only for an instant, longing to liberate himself from this earthly life? Every spirit feels nostalgia for the world that He previously inhabited, for the home where He was born. That world waits for all of My children inviting them to enjoy the eternal life that some wish for, while others merely wait for death, to cease to be, because they bear a confused spirit and live without hope and without faith. What can encourage these beings to fight for their regeneration? What can awake in them the longing for eternity? They only wait for the nonexistence, the silence and the end.
77. However, the light of the world, the way and the life have returned to resurrect you with My forgiveness, to caress your fatigued brow, to comfort your heart and make the one who felt unworthy of living listen to My voice, which says to him: I love you, come to Me! (80, 54-57)
78. Men may fall and sink into darkness, and feel thereby distant from Me, they may believe that when they die all is finished for them; yet, to Me, none die, and not one is lost.
79. How many there are who lived as perverse beings in this world but who today are filled with light! How many who left in their wake the stain of their sins, their vices, and their crimes who have already achieved purification. (287, 9-10)
80. It is true that many continue to stain their spirits, but do not judge them, for they do not know what they do. I will also save them. It does not matter that they have now forgotten me or replaced me with false gods that they have created in the world. Them too I shall take to My Kingdom, even if, because they now follow false prophets, they have forgotten the gentle Christ who gave his live to teach them his doctrine of love.
81. To the Father no one is evil; no one can be evil because all were born from me. I granted My children the gift of free will, thus many of them have chosen to be rebellious, violent, blind, and commit mistakes. However, all of them will become spiritually enlightened, and My charity will guide them along the path of redemption. (54, 45-46)
82. All of you are My seed, and the Master brings in the harvest; if among the good seed there are weeds, I take them with love between My hands to transform them to golden wheat.
83. I see the seed of weeds in hearts, and also muck and mire, and crime and hatred; nonetheless, I gather them all and love them. This seed I caress and purify until it shines like wheat in the sun.
84. Do you believe that the potency of My love is unable to redeem you? I will sow you after cleansing you, in My garden, where you shall bear new flowers and fruits. Within My Divine project is the mission of dignifying you. (256, 19-21)
85. How could I irredeemably lose a spirit if it bears within it a ray of My Light that can never be extinguished and which is before it wherever it goes? No matter how long its stubbornness or confusion lasts, that darkness will never be as enduring as My eternity. (255, 60)
86. It is as worthy before Me that a being stained with tracks of the most grievous errors purifies itself inspired by an elevated ideal, as that a being who has persevered in purity has struggled to the end to avoid stain because it loved the light from the beginning.
87. How distant from the truth are those who believe that the disturbed spirits are of a different nature from those of the spirits of light!
88. The Father would be unjust if that were true, just as He would cease being the Almighty if He lacked the wisdom and love to save those who are stained, impure, or imperfect, and if He were unable to reunite them in one dwelling with the just. (295, 15-17)
89. Even those beings you call demons or "tempters," I tell you truly are nothing more than disturbed or imperfect spirits of which the Father makes wise use to bring about his high designs and plans.
90. Yet, those beings, whose spirits are today enveloped in darkness and many of whom make evil use of the gifts I have given them, shall be brought to safety by Me in due time.
91. For the moment shall come, oh Israel, when all the Lord's creatures glorify Me for eternity. I would cease to be God, if with My power, My wisdom, and My love I could not save one spirit. (302, 31)
92. When have parents on earth loved only their good children and detested their bad ones? How many times have I seen you be tendered and more solicitous precisely with those who most offend you and make you suffer? How could it be possible that you perform works of love and forgiveness greater than My own? When has one seen the Master needing to learn from his disciples?
93. Understand, therefore, that none are judged unworthy of me, and so the road to salvation is always inviting you to follow it, just as the gates of My Kingdom, which are light, peace, and good, are permanently open in readiness, awaiting the arrival of those who have been far from the Law and truth. (356, 18-19)
94. I will not permit a single one of My children to become confused nor to be lost. I will convert those parasitic plants into fruitful ones, for all creatures have been created to reach a perfect goal.
95. I want you to rejoice with Me in My Work; previously, I have already shared My attributes with you because you are part of Me; If everything belongs to Me, I also make you owners of My Work. (9, 17-18)
96. Do not doubt My word; in the First Era I fulfilled My promise to liberate Israel from the slavery in Egypt that symbolized idolatry and darkness, to bring you to Canaan, a land of freedom and worship of the living God. There My coming as a man was announced, and the prophecy was fulfilled, word for word, in Christ.
97. I, the Master who inhabited and loved you in Jesus, promised the world to speak to it in another time, to manifest Myself in Spirit; here you have the fulfillment of My promise.
98. Today I announce to you that I have reserved for you marvelous regions, dwellings, and spiritual mansions where you can find the true freedom to love, to do good, and to extend My light. Can you doubt it, after the fulfillment of My earlier promises? (138, 10-11)
99. My Divine yearning is to save you and carry you to a world of light, beauty, and love where you will yearn for the elevation of the spirit, the nobility of the sentiments, and the ideal of perfection. What is more, do you not perceive in this Divine yearning My love as Father? Certainly, whoever cannot understand this must be blind. (181, 13)
100. Look! All the galas of this world are destined to disappear and give way to others, but your spirit shall continue to live forever and shall behold the Father in all his splendor: the Father from whose bosom you sprang. All that is created must return to the place it came from. (147, 9)
101. I am the light, the peace, and eternal happiness, and as you are My children, I both wish to, and must, make you participants in My glory, and that is why I teach you the Law as the road that leads the spirit to the heights of that Kingdom. (263, 36)
102. Keep always in mind that the spirit that reaches the high grades of goodness, wisdom, purity, and love, is beyond time, pain, and distances. It is not limited to inhabiting one place, for it can be everywhere, and find in all a supreme delight in existing, in feeling, in knowing, in loving and knowing it is loved. That is the heaven of the spirit. (146, 70-71)