The Faith that Can Do All Things
The Recognition of the Truth of God
The Recognition of the Spiritual and Divine
Conditions for Spiritual Recognition
Necessary Growth of the Consciousness of Man
The Interpretation of the Word and Promises of the Bible
The Revelation of Jesus through the Apostle John
The Revelations of God and Spiritual Development
The Three Testaments of God
The Third Era (Time)
The Seven Epochs of Sacred History
The Historic Mission of Israel: and Its Failure
The Separation of the Jewish People into earthly and Spiritual Creeds
The Spiritual People of Israel
The One Hundred and Forty – four Thousand Chosen
The Origin of Good and Evil
Arrogance and Humility
The Good; the Man of Good Will
Evil: Man in the Service of Evil
The Struggle between Good and Evil
Temptations and Seductions
The Impotence and Fleetingness of Evil
The Power of Forgiveness
Inspiration and Aid from the Spiritual World
Disturbed and Malicious Spirits
The Struggle of the Spirits for Human Beings
The Bond with the Spirits of God
The Need for Repentance and Atonement
The Law of Atonement
The Reason for Trials and Sufferings
Faith, Conformity, and Humility before the Trials
The Significance of Suffering and Pain
The Origin and Meaning of Illness
Healing through your own Strength
The Renovation of Human Beings
The Necessary Equilibrium
Healthy and Unhealthy Pleasures
Blessed and Cursed Wealth
The Law of Giving
Compliance with Debts and Obligations
Providence and the Determination of God in Human Destiny
In the School of Life
The Meaning and Value of Human Life
1. In order to master weakness, smallness, misery, passions and to destroy all doubt, faith and good deeds are indispensable and are virtues that triumph over the impossible; before them what is difficult and unattainable disappears like shadows.
2. I said to men who believed in Me during the Second Era: "Your faith has saved you." Thus I announced it because faith is a healing power, it is a force which transforms, and its light destroys all darkness. (20, 63-64)
3. Those who are still far from spirituality, would like to behold Me in the form of Jesus to say to Me: Father, I believe in you, because I have seen you; I will say to them: Blessed are those who without seeing have believed, for they have given proof that thanks to their spirituality they have felt Me within their heart. (27-75)
4. I wish you to know what faith is, so that you understand that He who possesses it, is owner of an incomparable treasure.
5. He who lives illuminated by that interior light, no matter how poor the world considers him to be, will never feel like a pariah, abandoned, weak, or lost; his faith in the Father, in life, in his destiny, and even in himself will never let him weaken in the struggle, and He will always be able to perform great and awesome works. (136, 4-5)
6. Faith is like a beacon that illuminates your path until you arrive at the secure door of eternity.
7. Faith can not be that shown by those timid and fearful spirits who today advance a step and tomorrow turn back, who do not wish to struggle with their own pain, trusting in the triumph of the spirit only through the charity of the Father.
8. Faith is that which the spirit feels, knowing that God is in him, who loves his Lord, and enjoys feeling Him within himself, and who loves his brothers; having such faith in the justice of the Father that He does not wait for his brothers to love him; who pardons offenses and errors but who tomorrow will be filled with light, because by his merits He has achieved his purification.
9. He who has faith has peace, possesses love, and is filled with goodness.
10. He is rich in faith, and even in the material world; but with true wealth, not that of which you conceive. (263, 12-16)
11. I will tell you the test that shows true faith exists: the heart is not troubled in times of trial, and peace inundates the spirit in the supreme moments of peril.
12. He who has faith, is in harmony with Me, for I am life, health, and salvation; He who genuinely seeks this port and this beacon, shall not perish.
13. He who possesses this virtue, performs prodigies beyond all human science, and gives testimony of the spirit and of the higher life. (237, 69-71)
14. When the heart contains good faith and the mind is free of prejudices or confused ideas, life is appreciated more and the truth is seen with greater clarity. In contrast, when the heart bears skepticism, or there are vanity and errors in the mind, all appears confused and even the light itself appears as darkness.
15. Seek truth: it is life, but seek it with love, with humility, with perseverance, and faith. (88, 5-6)
16. Pray, and in your prayer ask questions of your Father, and in meditation you will receive the ray of My infinite light. Do not expect to receive all of the truth in one single instant. There are spirits that have walked for much time in search of the truth, studying and trying to penetrate all the Mysteries, but which have not yet achieved their desired goal.
17. Christ, the Anointed, came to show you the road, telling you, "Love one another." Can you imagine the reach of that sublime commandment? All the life of man would be transformed if you lived by that doctrine. Love alone is that which can reveal the truths of the arcane, because it is the origin of your lives, and of all created.
18. Seek the truth with zeal, and seek the meaning of life. Love strengthens you in the good, and you shall see how, step by step, all that is false, impure, or imperfect shall fall from you. Each day, be more sensitive to the light of Divine grace, for then you will be able to ask the Lord directly all that you wish to know and that is necessary for your spirit in order to reach the supreme truth. (136, 40-42)
19. I am the Word that comes in search of men, for they have been unable to come to Me. It is My truth that I come to reveal to you, for truth is the Kingdom I wish all of you to enter.
20. But how can you find the truth if I do not first tell you that many renunciations are required?
21. At times, to find truth it is necessary to renounce all that you possess, to renounce even your self.
22. The vain, the materialist, and the indolent cannot know truth if they do not destroy the walls within which they live. It is necessary that they dominate their passions and weaknesses to look directly at My light. (258, 44-47)
23. Blessed is He who seeks truth, because He is thirsty for love, light, and kindness. Seek, and you shall find; seek truth, and it shall come out to meet you. Continue to meditate, and continue asking questions of the Arcane, and He will answer, for the Father has never remained quiet or indifferent before He who eagerly asks of Him.
24. How many who seek the truth in books, among the wise, and in the diverse sciences, will end up finding it in themselves, since in the depths of each man I have deposited a seed of eternal truth. (262, 36-37)
25. I cannot deceive you. I never act falsely, and never hide in darkness. My truth is always naked, but if men have not been able to see the nakedness of My Spirit, it is because they have not wished to. I do not hide My truth with any vestment. My nakedness is Divine and pure, My nakedness is holy, and I shall show it to all the beings of the Universe. Symbolizing this, I came naked into the world as a man, and also left it naked.
26. I wish that among mine there is always truth, for I am, and will always be in your truth. I wish that there be love among you, and My love will always be in your love.
27. Only one truth exists and one true love; and that truth and that love are in you. Your love and your truth shall be mine, and My truth and My love shall be yours. (327, 33-34)
28. My light is in all consciences, you are already in the Era when My Spirit will spill out over mankind, and so I tell you that soon all of you shall feel My presence, the wise equally with the ignorant, the great like the small, and the powerful as the poor.
29. One and all will tremble before the truth of the true living God. (263, 33-34)
30. It is impossible for one of My children to forget Me since He carries in his spirit the conscience which is the light of My Spirit and through which, sooner or later, He must recognize Me.
31. It is easy for some to comprehend the meaning of My word and to find the light there; but to others My word remains a Mystery.
32. I say to you that not everyone will be able to understand the spiritual essence of My message in this time. Those who do not succeed in doing so will have to await new times for their spirits to open their eyes to the light of My revelations. (36, 4-6)
33. If I say to you that My wisdom shall be yours, do you believe that only one existence would be sufficient to know all that I have to reveal to you? If I say that you will not acquire the human science without traveling the extensive road of evolution, much less will you be able to acquire the knowledge of the spiritual without a complete evolution of your spirit.
34. I do not come to put spirituality into conflict with science, because that mistake has been of men, but never mine; on the contrary, I come to teach you to harmonize the spiritual with the material, what is human with the Divine, what is temporary with the eternal. Nevertheless, I declare to you that to travel the pathways of life, it is necessary to know beforehand the path that your conscience outlines, whose spiritual law proceeds from the Divine Spirit. (79, 38-39)
35. You have fallen so far, and distanced yourselves so from the spiritual, that you consider supernatural all that, because it pertains to the spirit, is completely natural. This is how you refer to the Divine, and is how you see all that pertains to your spirits, and that is an error.
36. What has happened is that you see and perceive only what is close to your senses or within reach of your human intelligence, and what is beyond the senses and the mind you have considered supernatural. (273, 1)
37. The man who seeks the light of wisdom in Nature, as well as He who seeks My wisdom in spiritual revelations, shall have to travel on his own feet the road where He finds the truth that He could not find on other paths. It is for that reason that I have sent your spirit to live life after life here on earth, so that through your evolution and experience you discover all that there is in it, and in what surrounds it.
38. If you wish, scrutinize My words, but then study and observe life through them, so that you can see the truth that is contained in all I have told you.
39. There will be times when it seems to you that there is a contradiction between what I tell you today and what was revealed to you in past times, but there is not; the confusion is in men, but you soon shall come to the light. (105, 54-56)
40. Humility is the light of the spirit, and on the contrary, the lack of it is darkness. Vanity is the fruit of ignorance. He who is great through wisdom, and worthy through virtue, has true modesty and spiritual humility. (101, 61)
41. Let all evil thoughts fall away from you, and attract the noble thoughts. Happiness is not in the material things you possess, but in the spirituality that you know. To know is to possess and practice.
42. He who truly knows is humble of spirit, not prideful with the earthly wisdom that aspires to know all, but denies all that it does not understand. He who bears the light of inspired knowledge knows how to receive revelations in their due time, and how to wait for them. Many have called themselves wise, but the sun that shines brilliantly on them day after day, has been a Mystery to them.
43. Many have believed that they knew all, yet, truly I tell you, that even the ants that cross the road unnoticed bear a Mystery which is unfathomable to them.
44. Men may investigate many of the marvels of nature, but while they do not do it through the path of Divine love, they shall not come to the true wisdom enclosed in the immortal life of the spirit. (139, 67-70)
45. From the beginning I conceded to man the liberty of thought, but He has always been a slave, sometimes due to his fanaticism and on other occasions because of the false beliefs of Pharaoh or Caesar. That is why in this time, faced with the freedom that the spirit is achieving, and the clarity that is presented to his eyes, He is blinded by the light, for his mind is not used to that liberty.
46. Man had reduced the strength of his understanding of the spiritual, and fell therefore into fanaticism, walked on twisted paths, and was like a shadow of the will of others.
47. He had lost his liberty, and was not the owner of either himself nor of his thoughts.
48. But the Era of light has arrived, the time when you are to break the chains and extend your wings to fly free toward the infinite in search of truth. (239, 4-7)
49. This century in which you live presents two sides: one is the evolution of the mind, and the other is the stagnation of the spirit.
50. Truly, the Divine light shines upon the understanding, and for that reason from it arises My great inspiration, whose fruits astonish humanity. It is because the mind seeks freedom and expansion. Man deepens his study of nature, He scrutinizes, discovers, enjoys, and is awed, but never hesitates.
51. But when in him the idea of clarifying matters related to the spiritual rises, of matters related to the truth beyond the material one He knows, then He is found fearful, afraid to penetrate the unknown, into what He believes is prohibited, permitted only to those elevated beings worthy of learning about the Arcane of God.
52. There He has shown himself clumsy and weak, unable to defeat by act of will the prejudices that repress him.
53. The development of human intelligence will never be complete until it happens on the spiritual plane. See how great the backwardness of your spirit is, because you have consecrated your knowledge to the earthly life.
54. Man is a slave to the will of others, a victim of anathema, condemnations, and threats and what has He achieved with this? The abandonment of all his yearnings to understand and achieve the highest knowledge that man must have, preventing himself from being able to achieve the clarification of what He has absurdly always supposed to be a Mystery: the spiritual life.
55. Do you believe that the life of the spirit will always be an enigma to men on earth? If so, then you have fallen into a great error. Truly I tell you, that while you do not know your origin, and ignore all that is related to the spirit, for all the advancement of your sciences, you will not move beyond creatures that inhabit a small world, among the plants and animals; you continue to foster enmities by your wars and over your lives, pain will continue to rule.
56. If you do not discover what you carry within you, nor the spiritual brother that inhabits each of your neighbors, will you be able to love truly? No, humanity, though you say that you know and follow Me, if you take My Doctrine lightly, your faith, your knowledge, and your love will be false. (271, 39-45)
57. In Me men will find the courage to emancipate themselves from the yoke of their ignorance.
58. How can you hope that on earth there is peace and an end to wars, that men regenerate and sin diminishes, if they lack the spiritual knowledge that is the basis, the principle, and the foundation of life?
59. Truly I tell you, that to the extent that you do not understand and practice My truth, your existence on the earth will be like a building constructed on shifting sands. (273, 24-26)
60. I come to man to tell him that He does not truly know himself because He has not penetrated his own inner self, and does not know its secret because He ignores its essence. Yet, in this era, I wish to teach him the content of the Book that has for so long been closed to him, and in which are guarded all the Mysteries that since the Second Era I promised to come to explain with the light of My Spirit.
61. Only now will you truly penetrate and know the inner depths of your spirit, and then you will be able to say that you have begun to know who you are.
62. Man shall come to know his origin, his destiny, his mission, his gifts, and all the infinite and eternal life that vibrates around him. He will no longer be able to offend his fellow man, or make attempts on the lives of his brothers, nor dare to profane any of that which surrounds him, for He will have come to realize that all is sacred.
63. He shall come to know what He bears hidden in his spirit, and it will be then that He will have a clear idea and a profound faith that if the spirit is marvelous, so too must be the dwelling that his Father has destined for him in eternity. (287, 4-6)
1. Men have dedicated themselves to scrutinize the ancient Testaments, torturing their minds in the study and interpretation of the prophecies and the promises. Those among them who have come closer to the truth, are the ones who have found the spiritual meanings of My teachings, because those who still persist in a material interpretation, and do not know or do not wish to find the spiritual meaning of My manifestations, will have to suffer confusions and disappointments; just as the Jewish people suffered upon the arrival of the Messiah, whom they had imagined and awaited in a manner unlike the truth which was manifested to them. (13, 50)
2. The erroneous idea that mankind formed of My justice in the earliest times will disappear definitively to give way to true knowledge of it. Divine justice shall finally be understood as the light that emanates from the perfect love that exists in your Father.
3. That God men believed to be vengeful, cruel, rancorous, and inflexible, will be felt in the depths of their hearts as a Father who in exchange for the offenses of his children offers forgiveness, the Father who persuades the sinner with tenderness; as the Judge who instead of condemning him who has gravely erred, providing him with a new opportunity for salvation.
4. How many imperfections men attribute to Me in their ignorance, believing Me capable of feeling anger, even though anger is a merely human weakness. If the prophets spoke to you of the holy anger of God, I tell you now, interpret that expression as the Divine justice.
5. The men of the First Era would not have understood it in any other way, neither the dissolute nor the libertines would have paid any attention to the admonishments of the prophets if they had not been spoken to in that form. It was necessary that the inspiration of My envoys be expressed in terms that would impress the brains and hearts of those men of little spiritual development. (104, 11-14)
6. The scriptures of the First Era gathered the history of the people of Israel, conserving the names of their children, their accomplishments and failings, their works of faith and their weakness, their splendor and their falls, so that book would speak to each new generation of the evolution of that people in the worship of the sacred. That book preserved the names of the virtue and justice-loving patriarchs, models of strength in faith, just as it did that of the farseeing prophets through whose mouths the Lord always spoke when He saw the people on the edge of some danger. It also gathered the names of the perverse, the traitors, and the disobedient, for each case, each example, is a lesson, and at times a symbol.
7. When I came as Jesus to live among men, only when it was necessary did I take from the essence of those scriptures, from the sense of those works, to give My lessons, never exalting the material and superficial. Do you not remember that I mentioned the righteous Abel, that I pondered the patience of Job, and mentioned the wisdom and splendor of Solomon? Is it not true that many times I remembered Abraham and spoke of the prophets, and that referring to Moses I told you that I did not come to destroy the law of Moses, but to fulfill it? (102, 31-32)
8. You need to study the Divine revelations that I have made to you throughout time, arrive at an understanding of the metaphoric language through which it spoke to you, and sensitize thereby your spiritual senses in order to understand which are the Words of God, and which the words of men, to find the essence of My teachings.
9. Only through a spiritual point of view can you find the just and true interpretation of My Word, whether it be that given through the prophets, those that came to you through the conduit of Jesus, or this one I give you today, through the spokesmen of the Third Era.
10. When this humanity has found the true meaning of the Law, the Doctrine, the prophecies, and the revelations, it will have found the most beautiful and deepest of that which is related to its existence.
11. Then it will know true justice and it will be then that its heart presents itself to the real Heaven, then too it will know the meaning of atonement, purification, and restitution. (322, 39-42)
12. The scriptures of the past eras could reveal to you what I repeat to you today, but man has dared to falsify My truths by spreading them in adulterated form. And therefore you have a humanity spiritually ill, tired, and alone.
13. For this reason My voice crying "Warning!" is heard through My spokesmen, for I do not wish you to enter into confusion. (221, 14-15)
14. If to your hands come altered writings of My disciples who in the Second Era passed on My word to you, I will make you recognize which are the true words of Jesus; your conscience will regard as false, those which are not in harmony with the Divine concert of My love. (24, 19)
15. Man has never lacked My revelations of spiritual enlightenment, but He has been afraid to analyze them. And I ask you: What can you know about the truth and the eternal if you stubbornly continue to flee the spiritual?
16. Look at the material interpretation you have given My revelations of the First and Second Eras, though they speak only of the Divine and spiritual. Do you see how you confuse the material nature with the spiritual, and with what lack of respect you convert the profound to the superficial, and the elevated into what is low? Why have you done that? Because wishing to participate in the Work of God, you seek to adapt My Doctrine to your material lives, to the human conveniences which are what most interest you. (281, 18-19)
17. The lesson that I gave you in the Second Era, a lesson that many have not understood and others have forgotten, in this time will be made to be understood by all, and what is more, will be brought to fulfillment by My new teachings. (92, 12)
18. The light of My Holy Spirit descends upon you, but why do you represent Me in the form of a dove? Those figures and symbols should not be worshiped by My new disciples anymore.
19. Understand My teaching, 0 My people: During that Second Era, My Holy Spirit manifested itself in the form of a dove in the baptism of Jesus, because that bird in its flight resembles the flight of the spirit, its whiteness speaks of purity and in its sweet and gentle look there is a reflection of innocence.
20. How would those unpolished men be made to understand the Divine, if it was not by adopting the figures known to them in the world?
21. Christ, who speaks to you at this moment, was represented by a lamb, and John himself in his prophetic vision beheld Me thus. All this is due to the fact that, if you seek Me in each one of My works, you will always find in all Creation an image of the Author of life. (8, 1-3)
22. In that Era I said to you that it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy miser to enter the Kingdom of God. Now I say to you that it is necessary for those hearts to put aside their egotism and practice charity toward their brethren in order for their spirit to be able to pass through the narrow path of salvation. It is not necessary to deprive themselves of possessions and riches, but only of their egotism. (62, 65)
23. I am rebuilding the temple that I referred to when I said to My disciples who marveled contemplating the temple of Solomon: "Verily I say to you, that of it there shall not be one stone left upon another, but I will reconstruct it in three days."
24. I meant that any external worship, regardless how sumptuous it may seem to mankind, will disappear from the heart of men in order to raise in its place the true spiritual temple of My Divinity. This is the Third Era, or that is to say, the third day, in which I shall finish reconstructing My temple. (79, 4)
25. God has no form, for if He had one, He would be limited, as are humans, and would not then be God.
26. His throne is perfection, justice, love, wisdom, the creating force, and eternity.
27. Heaven is the supreme happiness that the spirit arrives at by traveling the road to perfection until it so elevates itself in wisdom and love, that it reaches a state of purity where neither sin nor pain can come.
28. On some occasions, when My prophets have spoken of the spiritual life they have done so through human forms and using objects known to you.
29. The prophets saw thrones similar to those of the kings of earth, books, and beings in human form, curtained palaces, candelabras, the lamb, and many other figures. Now, however, you should understand that all of that bore a meaning, a symbol, a Divine sense, a revelation that had to be expressed to you in an allegorical form since you were not prepared to understand another, more elevated one.
30. Now it is time for you to correctly interpret the content of all the parables and teachings that I revealed to you in symbols, so that the significance of them penetrates your spirit and the symbolic form disappears.
31. When you reach this understanding your faith will be true, because it will have been built on the foundation of truth. (326, 37-42)
32. If all who have been called would come to the table of the Lord where the delicacies that nourish the spirit are served, the table would be complete, but not all the guests have arrived.
33. It is the nature of men to not know how to respond to the gifts of God, and that is why you have seen many of your brothers pay no attention when you call them.
34. Yet, I tell you, that these few who sit at My table and persist in listening in order to learn from Me, shall be those who make known to the multitudes the greatness of My word: the meaning of this doctrine that calls men to the reconstruction of a world that has come to its end, in order to give way to another world that is brighter and more elevated. (285, 33-35)
35. Everything was written in the Book of the Seven Seals, which is found within God and whose existence was revealed to mankind through John, the apostle and prophet.
36. The contents of that Book only the Divine Lamb has revealed to you, for there has not existed on earth or in Heaven, a just spirit who would be able to clarify the profound Mysteries of love, of life and justice of God; but the Divine Lamb, who is Christ, broke the Seals which locked the Book of life to reveal its contents to His children. (62, 30)
37. If the book of the prophecies of John has been regarded by some as an unfathomable Mystery and considered by others with an erroneous interpretation, it is because humanity has not yet attained the necessary spirituality to understand what is represented there, and I can also tell you, that not even the prophet understood what was inspired to him.
38. John heard and saw, and being ordered to write, instantly obeyed, but He understood that message to be for men who would come a long time after him. (27, 80-81)
39. When will men fix their attention on that which My beloved disciple left written? The form in which the revelations are written is strange, its sense is Mysterious, and its words are infinitely profound, who will understand them?
40. The men who seek to understand the Revelation of John, analyze, observe, and study in deep absorption. Some come somewhat close to the truth, others believe they have gotten the meaning of the revelation, and so proclaim to the world; others become confused or weary of seeking, and end up denying the Divine essence of that message.
41. I come now to tell you, disciples of the Third Era, that if you truly wish to enter into that sanctuary and deeply understand those revelations, you must initiate yourselves into the prayer of spirit to Spirit, just as John practiced in his exile.
42. To begin with, you must understand that the Divine Revelation, although represented in material forms and figures, speaks entirely of the spiritual life of humanity, about its evolution, its struggle, its temptations and falls, and its profanations and disobediences. It speaks of My justice, My wisdom, and about My Kingdom, My trials, and My communications with men, of their awakening, regeneration, and finally, their spirituality.
43. There I revealed the spiritual journey of men, divided into epochs, so that you might better understand the evolution of the spirit.
44. So, of course, disciples, if the revelation refers to your spiritual life, it is only right that you look at it and study it from a spiritual point of view, for if you take it to analyze in relation to material events only, you will end up confused like so many others.
45. Certainly many material occurrences are, and will be, related to the fulfillment of those revelations, but you must know that those signs and events are also forms, figures and examples that come to aid you in understanding My truth and in helping you to fulfill your destiny of raising yourselves up to Me, through the road of cleanliness of the spirit, of which My disciple John, advancing himself thousands of years over humanity, left you a luminous example, by communicating spirit to Spirit with his Lord. (309, 47-51)
1. In the three eras into which I have divided the evolution of mankind, I have come to mark for you with My light, the same straight and narrow way for the elevation of the spirit, the only path of love, truth and justice.
2. I have guided you from teaching to teaching, from revelation to revelation, until you have reached this period in which I have announced that you are able to communicate with Me from spirit to Spirit. Could mankind have communicated with Me in that manner during the First Era? No; it was necessary that it be aided by a material worship, with rituals and ceremonies, with a traditional feast and with symbols in order to feel closer to the Divine and the Spiritual. From that inability to approach the spiritual, to elevate themselves toward the Divine, to know what is profound and to clarify all Mysteries, the different religions appeared, each one according to the grade of backwardness or spiritual advancement of men: Some were more devoted to the truth than others, some were more spiritualized than others; but all were striving toward the same goal. It is the path which all spirits have traveled throughout the centuries and eras, a path followed by the different religions. Some have advanced very slowly, others are at a standstill and still others have been falsified and contaminated. (12, 92-93)
3. Today I have come in Spirit and truly I say to you: There are some who believe that during the first times I was closer to you than I am today: They judge incorrectly, for at each of My comings I have been nearer to you.
4. Remember that in the First Era I descended upon a mount and from there I conveyed My Law engraved upon a rock; during the Second Era, I left the summit of the mount in order to descend into your valleys, becoming man to live among you; and in this period in order to be nearer, I have made My dwelling place within your heart to manifest Myself there and speak to mankind from within. (3, 31)
5. Do you understand that I divided My Divine Revelation into three great eras?
6. It was in the spiritual infancy of mankind that the Father gave to them the Law, and promised a Messiah who would come to open the door to a new era.
7. The Messiah was Christ, who came among men when these were still in their spiritual infancy. He came to teach men a higher manner of complying with the law that they had earlier received from the Father and had not known how to obey. The Word of God spoke through the lips of Jesus, and so I say that the world continued hearing the voice and commandments of its Father by means of the doctrine of love of the perfect Master.
8. Jesus, in his turn, offered to send the Spirit of Truth to men, to help them understand all that of his teachings not understood by them.
9. Well, beloved people, this simple and humble word that you now hear is the voice of the Spirit of Truth, it is the spiritual light of God that pours out over your being so that you may open your eyes to the new era. That light that begins to make you understand all the revelations of your Master clearly, is the light of your Father, the Holy Spirit, which finds humanity in greater heights of spiritual evolution, that is to say, when it is approaching maturity, to understand the revelations of God.
10. In all that this light reveals you are receiving the teaching of the Father, for the Word is in Me, and the Holy Spirit is My own Wisdom. (132, 10-15)
11. I did not speak to you thus in the past times. In the First Era, the Law illuminated the human spirit; in the Second Era, Christ illuminated the hearts of men with the light of love. Today the Holy Spirit illuminates your spirit to elevate it above all that is human.
12. You have received these three messages from one single God, and between one and the next an Era has passed, the time necessary for the evolution of the spirit, so that it can receive the new message, or the new lesson.
13. Now, you can understand why I have called you the disciples of the Holy Spirit. (229, 50-52)
14. If in the first revelations I had told you all, you would not have needed the Master: the Messiah, to teach you new lessons, nor that the Holy Spirit come in this time to show you the greatness of the spiritual life.
15. For which reason I tell you that you should not bind yourselves to that which was revealed to you in the first eras as though it had been the last words of My Doctrine.
16. I came again among men, and for a long time I have communicated with them through their understanding, and still I can tell you, that My last word has not yet been spoken.
17. Seek always in My book of wisdom for the last word, the new page that reveals to you the significance of the earlier content, so that you may truly be My disciples. (149, 44-45)
18. Moses, Jesus, and Elijah: there is the road the Lord has marked to help men elevate themselves to the Kingdom of peace, light, and perfection.
19. Feel the presence of the Lord's envoys in your life. None of them have died. They live on to illuminate the road of men who have become lost, helping them to arise again from their falls, and strengthening them so that they may give themselves with love to fulfillment in the trials of restitution.
20. Understand the work that Moses completed on earth through the Inspiration of Jehovah. Analyze the teaching of Jesus, through whom the Divine Word spoke, and seek the spiritual sense of My new revelation, whose Era is represented by Elijah. (29, 20-22)
21. If My birth as Man during the Second Era was a miracle and My spiritual ascension after My bodily death was another miracle; truly I say to you that My communication during this time through human understanding, is also a spiritual miracle.
22. Up to the last of My prophecies, will be fulfilled during this time. I leave you My three Testaments, forming One only.
23. He who has not known the Father as love, sacrifice and forgiveness, let him know Him fully during this period, so that instead of fearing His justice, He may love and venerate Him.
24. If you were devoted to the Law during the First Era, it was for fear that the Divine justice would punish you, but for that reason I sent you My Word so that you would understand that God is Love.
25. Today My light comes to you so that you will not lose yourselves and will be able to reach the end of the road being faithful to My Law. (4, 43-47)
26. My new lessons are the confirmation of those that I gave you in the Second Era, but they are yet more elevated. In that time I spoke to the hearts of men, but now I speak to their spirits.
27. I do not come to disown any of the words I spoke to you in the past, on the contrary, I come to duly fulfill them and give them their just explanation. Just as in those times I said to the Pharisees who believed that Jesus had come to destroy the Law: "Do not think that I have come to cancel the law, or the prophets; on the contrary, to comply with them." How could I have disowned that Law or those prophecies, if they were the foundation of the temple that in three eras was to be constructed in the hearts of this humanity, and was the announcement of My coming to the world? (99, 24-25)
28. Today I say to you again: "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life." And if you look for the essence of My Word in this era, you shall find in it the eternal Law of love, that same pathway which I outlined for you on earth.
29. In that era, many believed that Christ had come mistaking the path and altering the Law. That is why they fought against him and persecuted him; but the truth, like the light of the sun always imposes itself over the darkness. Now My Word will again be combated because there shall be some who believe they have found contradictions, confusions and errors in its essence, but its light will again shine in the darkness of this era, and humanity shall see that the way and the Law which I have revealed to you, is the same of that Era and will always be the same. (56, 69-70)
30. This teaching is the road to eternal life; all who discover elevation and perfection in this doctrine will know how to reconcile it to that which I confided to you when I was on the earth, for its essence is the same.
31. He who does not know how to find the truth contained in My lessons, may even affirm that this doctrine does not lead to the same end as the teachings of Jesus; spirits blinded by misinterpretations or confused by religious fanaticism, may not quickly understand the truth of these revelations, but must travel a road of trials to quit themselves of the materialism that prevents them from understanding and complying with My precept that teaches you to love one another. (83, 42-43)
32. In vain will many men say that this Doctrine is new, or that it has no relation to Divine revelations given to you in the past. I assure you that what I have told you in this time through the conduit of human understanding has its roots and foundations in that which was prophesied in the First and Second Times.
33. But the confusion of which I tell you, will arise because they who have interpreted those revelations have imposed their analyzes on humanity, and these analyses have been in part correct, and in part mistaken. It also will be because the spiritual light of My teachings has been hidden from men and at times has been given out in adulterated form. That is why now when My light has come to rescue you from the darkness of your ignorance, many men deny that this can be the light of truth, because it does not, by their criteria, accord with what I taught you before.
34. I assure you that none of My words will be lost, and that the men of this time will come to know what I said to them in times past. Then, when the world knows Spirituality, it will say: "Truly, Jesus said all of this."
35. Yes, I said it all before, though of many of the revealed truths I had shown only the principles; I left them for you to begin to understand, for in that time, humanity was not yet prepared to understand all that I have now come to show you fully. (155, 24-27)
36. This is the Third Era, in which I have come to teach you the lesson that must spiritually unite humanity, for it is My Will that languages, races, and different ideologies no longer be an obstacle to its unification. The essence with which I formed each spirit is the same that all possess, and the substances that make up the blood that runs through the veins of men is the same in all. Therefore, all are equal and worthy of Me, and I have come again for all of you. (95, 9)
37. The transformations that human life suffers will be so great, that it will seem to you as though this world had ended, and another been born.
38. Thus, as in all times, the life of man has been divided into eras, or ages, and each of them has been defined by something, whether by its discoveries, by the Divine revelations received, or by its development in the sense of beauty, which they call art, or by its science; so the Era which now begins, the Era that is arriving like a new dawn, will be typified by the development of the gifts of the spirit, the part that you should have cultivated in order to avoid so many evils, and which you always left to later.
39. Do you not believe that human life can transform itself totally, developing spirituality, cultivating the gifts of the spirit, and establishing the law dictated by the conscience in this world?
40. Soon all the peoples will understand that God has spoken in each era, that the Divine revelations were the ladder that the Lord has lowered to men so that they may ascend to Him.
41. Some will call this new time the Era of light, others the Era of the Holy Spirit, others the time of truth. And I say to you, it will be the time of elevation, the time of spiritual recovery and of re-vindication.
42. This is the Era that I have long wished to live in the heart of man, but which has been continually battled against and destroyed by man. A time whose clarity is seen by all, and under whose light all the children of the Lord are united; not in a religion of men that chooses some and rejects others, that proclaims its own truth and denies that of others, that employs unworthy weapons with which it imposes itself, or that gives out darkness instead of light. (135, 53-54 and 57-59)
43. This is the Third Era, in which the spirit of humanity must liberate itself from the chains of materialism; this shall bring about the greatest struggle of ideas in the history of man.
44. Perversity, selfishness, arrogance, vice, lies, and all that has shadowed your lives, shall fall like broken idols at the feet of the worshipers to give way to humility. (295, 64-65)
45. The first of these phases of spiritual evolution in the world is represented by Abel, the first minister of the Father, who offered his sacrifice to God. He is the symbol of sacrifice. Envy rose up against him.
46. The second stage was represented by Noah. He is the symbol of faith; He constructed the ark from Divine inspiration, and led men into it to reach salvation. Against him, the multitudes railed with doubt, mockery, and the paganism of their spirits, yet Noah left his seed of faith.
47. The third stage is represented by Jacob. He symbolizes strength; He is Israel, the strong. Spiritually He saw the ladder by which all of you will ascend to sit at the right hand of the Creator. The angel of the Lord rose up to test his strength and perseverance.
48. The fourth is symbolized by Moses. He represents the Law. He presented the tablets whereon it was written for the humanity of all times. It was He who with his immense faith rescued the people to lead them on the road of salvation to the Promised Land. He is the symbol of the Law.
49. The fifth stage is represented by Jesus, the Divine Word, the Sacrificial Lamb; He who has spoken to you in all times and who will continue speaking to you. He is love, for He was made man to inhabit the dwelling places of man, to suffer their pains, to show humanity the path of sacrifice, love, and charity, by which it must achieve redemption from all their sins. He came as Master to teach, to be born as part of humanity, to live in love, to achieve the sacrifice, and to die loving, forgiving, and blessing. He represents the fifth stage, and his symbol is love.
50. The sixth stage is represented by Elijah [called Elias in the New Testament]. He is the symbol of the Holy Spirit. It is He who goes on his chariot of fire bearing light to all nations and all the worlds that are unknown to you, but known to Me, for I am the Father of all the worlds and all the creatures. This is the stage in which you are living, that of Elijah; it is his light that illuminates you. He represents the teachings that were hidden but that are being revealed to mankind in this era.
51. The seventh stage is represented by the Father himself. He is the end; the culmination of evolution, in Him is the stage of grace, the Seventh Seal.
52. Here I have deciphered the Mystery of the Seven Seals, that is why I say to you that this is the Sixth Seal, for five of them have already passed, the sixth is unleashed, but the seventh remains sealed; the time for its contents has not yet arrived, there is time yet before that stage appears before you. When that stage arrives, there shall be grace, perfection, and peace, but O, how much man will weep to purify his spirit! (161, 54-61)
53. The book of the Seven Seals is the history of your life, of your evolution on earth, with all its struggles, passions, conflicts and finally with the triumph of the good and justice, of love and spirituality over the passions of materialism.
54. Believe truly that everything leads to a spiritual and eternal goal, so that you may give each lesson its rightful place that corresponds to it.
55. While the light of the Sixth Seal illuminates you, it will be a time of conflict, of vigilance and purification, but when that period has passed, you will have reached a new stage in which the Seventh Seal will open new revelations to you. With what satisfaction and joy will the new time be received by the spirit when it is surprised in a cleansed and prepared state. While the Sixth Seal illuminates you, flesh and spirit will be purified. (13, 53-55)
56. The book that was sealed in the heavens, has been opened to the Sixth Chapter, it is the Book of the Seven Seals which contains wisdom and judgment, and which was unleashed by My love for you, to reveal to you its profound lessons.
57. Man has lived for five stages on earth, encouraged by the Divine breath of the spirit; in spite of which He has been unable to understand the spiritual sense of life, the purpose of his existence, his destiny, and his essence; all was an impenetrable Mystery for his mind, as well as to his spirit, a sealed book whose contents He could not interpret.
58. He vaguely sensed the spiritual life, but without truly knowing the ladder of elevation that brings beings closer to God, He did not know of his highest mission on earth and the virtues and gifts that form part of his spirit in order to triumph in the struggles, to raise himself above human miseries, and perfect himself spiritually to inhabit the eternal light.
59. It was necessary that the Divine book be opened, and that men contemplate its contents in order for them to be saved from the darkness of ignorance that is the source of all the evils that exist on earth. Who could open that book: by chance a theologian, a scientist, or a philosopher? No, none of them, not even the righteous spirits could reveal its content to you, for what the book kept within was the wisdom of God.
60. Only Christ, the Word, only He, the Divine love, could do so, but even so, it was necessary to wait for men to be ready to receive the Divine revelation without being blinded by the splendor of My spiritual presence and mankind had to live through five stages of trials, lessons, experience, and evolution in order to reach the fair development that permits them to understand the Mysteries that the Arcane of God keeps for men.
61. The Law of God, his Divine word given through Christ and all the messages of the prophets, envoys, and emissaries, were the seed that maintained the faith of humanity in a Divine promise that has always proclaimed light, salvation, and justice for all men.
62. This is the time awaited for the Great Revelation, that through which you will understand all that I have shown you throughout the times, and so that you will know who your Father is, who you are, and the reason for your existence.
63. This is the time in which, for the spiritual evolution you have achieved, the trials you have passed through, and the experience you have gathered, you may receive in your spirit that which comes from My Spirit, the light of wisdom, reserved in My Arcane in wait for your preparation. Still, humanity having reached the grade of evolution necessary to receive My message, I have sent you the first ray of My light, that which has made the rude and simple men, who serve as My spokesmen, speak in ecstasy through My inspiration.
64. This ray of light has been only of preparation, it is like the pre-dawn light that announces the new day. Later, My light shall come to you fully, illuminating your existence and dispelling even the last shadows of ignorance, sin, and misery.
65. This era, whose dawn you admire in the infinite, is the sixth stage initiated in the spiritual life of humanity, an Era of light, of revelations, of fulfillment of the ancient prophecies and forgotten promises. It is the Sixth Seal, upon its unleashing overflowing with its content of wisdom your spirit in a message full of justice, clarification, and revelations. (269, 10-18)
66. Disciples: I wish the virtues of your heart to be the vestment that covers the nakedness of your spirit. This is the Comforting Spirit, promised in the Second Era, speaking to you.
67. The Father knew already of the pain and trials that would bow humanity, and of the degree of perversity that men would reach. The arrival of the Comforter means for you the opening of the Sixth Seal, and the beginning of a new stage in the evolution of humanity. From that moment a Divine Judgment was opened for all men. Each life, each work, each step is strictly judged; it is the end of an era, not the end of life.
68. It is the end of the times of sin, and it is necessary that all the contents of the Sixth Seal of the book of God be poured out into the spirits, wakening them from their lethargy, so that man rises up bearing the harmony of his spirit with all of creation; and that He prepare for the unleashing of the Seventh Seal by the Lamb, which will bring the final dregs of the cup of bitterness, but also the triumph of truth, love, and Divine justice. (107, 17-19)
69. In this Era I wish humanity to prepare, so that when the last Seal is opened, men realize it, listen to it, and understand the content of the new revelations. I wish the nations and peoples to strengthen themselves to withstand the bitterness of those days.
70. Those who know how to pass the tests of those times I shall call blessed, and I shall give them a reward for their perseverance and their faith in My power, leaving them as the parents of a new humanity. (111, 10-11)
71. When the Seventh Seal has been closed, together with the other six, the book that has been the judgment of God on the works of men from the first to the last will also be closed. Then the Lord will open another book, its pages blank, to note in it the resurrection of the dead, the liberation of the oppressed, the regeneration of the sinners, and the triumph of good over evil. (107, 20)
1. Verily I say to you that if mankind had persevered within the Law which their conscience dictated inwardly, it would not have been necessary to send you guides nor prophets, nor would it have been necessary for your Lord to descend among you, even to engrave My Law in stone during the First Era, or having to become human and die as a Man upon a cross in the Second Era.
2. If I formed a people and lavished them with gifts, it was not so they could exalt themselves and humiliate others, but rather for them to be an example of submission before the true God and an example of brotherhood among men.
3. I chose this people so that they would be an instrument of My will on earth and carrier of My revelations, so they would invite everyone to live within My Law and so that all humanity would become the only people of the Father.
4. If this people have suffered greatly in spite of being the chosen, it is because they believed the heritage was only for them, that their God could not have been a God for the pagans, because they regarded other people as strangers and did not share with them what the Father had entrusted to them. If I separated them for a time from other people, it was because I did not want them to become contaminated with wickedness and materialism.
5. However, when they stuck obstinately to their egotism and regarded themselves great and strong, I demonstrated to them that their power and their greatness were false, and I permitted other nations to descend upon them and reduce them to servitude. Kings, Pharaohs and Caesars were their lords, when I had offered to be their Lord.
6. The Father, in His infinite love, again manifested Himself to His people to give them their freedom and remind them of their mission; and during this period I have come to deliver to them My lessons of love, and it is only My gaze that is able to discover among mankind the sons of Israel whom I am calling and congregating so that they may receive the light of the Holy Spirit.
7. I have come to manifest Myself before your spirit because the time is long gone when I spoke to you through Nature and by means of material manifestations that you called miracles. Now you can feel Me within your spirit as well as deep inside your heart.
8. During this era, Palestine has not been the witness of My manifestation because it is not a specific place that I come to seek, but rather your spirit. I search for the people of Israel of the spirit, not of blood: for the people who have the spiritual seed that throughout all the eras they have received through My charity. (63, 64-69)
9. It was necessary that the Father, after his parting, strike from the hands of his people on earth the land which had been entrusted to them from the time of their ancestors.
10. From some of them it was taken as a restitution, and from others as a reward; for that land of Canaan, that beautiful Palestine of past times, was prepared by Me only as a symbol of the true Promised Land of the spirit, and upon stripping that people of those possessions, the materialist Jews roamed over the face of the earth, and on the other hand, the faithful, those who had always sensed My presence, remained awaiting My Will, without pain at having renounced that inheritance from the past, knowing that the Father had conceded to them a new grace: the inheritance of his Word, the Divine Word, and of his sacrifice and his blood.
11. They lived fully in the Third Era, and in these days, My gaze finds My people of Israel still divided into two parts. One, materialist, enriched by the goods of the earth for their own restitution and shaking the foundations of the earth with their power; for they have placed the strength, the talent, and the graces that the Father poured out over their spirits in service to themselves, their ambition, and their greatness.
12. See how that people has given proof of their strength even within their materialism, in their sciences, their will, and their intelligence. Within, they guard anger for the hunger, the enslavement, the humiliations they suffered, and today, arrogant and strong they have risen up to humiliate other peoples, to make them tremble at their strength, and to dominate them. Today they are the satiated ones, and they are pleased to see the millions who are hungry and the great peoples as slaves, slaves of their money, of their strength, of their science, and of their ambition.
13. I also see the other part of My people: the faithful and determined, those who have always known how to feel My presence, those who have always recognized My coming to men, those who have believed in My revelations and who have obeyed and complied in spite of all.
14. That other part is not only you who have been witnesses to My communication through human understanding in this time, for part of the people of spiritual Israel is scattered over the globe, and wherever any one of them is found, He or she receives My charity, feels My presence, is sustained by My bread, and awaits Me, without knowing where I might come, nor in what form; yet they wait.
15. However, those who do know how I have come, how I have communicated, those who know with certainty My revelations, those who are prepared for the times to come, are you who form part of the 144,000 chosen by Me from the twelve tribes of that people; one-hundred and forty-four thousand who shall be before the numerous people of Israel, like 144,000 captains who will make it march into the great battle of the Third Era.
16. Do you believe that My people will always be divided? Truly, I tell you, they will not. To you have come the teachings, the light, and the trials. To them also My justice and trials have come: I lead them in giant steps toward the awakening of the spirit, and although it is true that in the first moments they will deny My Third Coming to the world, as they denied the Second, I tell you, the moment of their conversion is not far off. They live in their ancient traditions; yet I probe the spirit and the heart of the Jewish people, and I tell you that they keep their traditions more from convenience and fear of spiritual Revelations, than from inner conviction; they tremble before the manifestations of the Beyond. This is what I shall propose to them: That they give up all that is superfluous, and practice charity, love, and humility.
17. You shall have to come before them, and each shall wield their weapons. On one side, the Word, thought, prayer, and evidence; the others their talent, power, and traditions. But I shall be present in the struggle, and I will bring about the true triumph of My justice, bring about the triumph of spirituality, I will make the spirit rise over the flesh, that it bows it and humiliates it; then shall come the reconciliation of the tribes of Israel, and the unification of the people of the Lord.
18. When that people is prepared, truly I tell you, they will take up and carry to completion the great mission with which from the beginning of time God has assigned his chosen people, chosen because they were his firstborn and the bearers of the Lord's revelations so that, like an older brother they could lead the others, share His grace with them, and carry all to the right hand of the Father. (332, 17-21)
19. When I speak of "My people of Israel", the "People of God", I refer to those who have brought a spiritual mission to earth, those who made known My Law, those who proclaimed Me, those who were faithful, those who proclaimed the existence of the living God, those who perpetuated the seed of love, and those who knew how to recognize in the Son, the Word and the presence of the Father. These are those that form the people of God, that is Israel, the strong, the faithful, the prudent Israel: that is My legion of soldiers faithful to the Law, faithful to the truth.
20. Those who persecuted My prophets, who lacerated the heart of My envoys, those who turned their backs on the true God to bow before idols, who denied and mocked Me, demanding My blood and My life, those, although by race called Israelis, were not the chosen people, were not of the people of the prophets, the legion of the enlightened, of the faithful soldiers, for Israel is a spiritual name that was taken incorrectly to designate a race.
21. You should also know that all who aspire to form part of My people, can do so by means of their love, charity, and their zeal and faithfulness for the law.
22. My people has no fixed lands or cities in the world, My people has no race, but is found among all races throughout humanity. That proportion of mankind that hears My word and receives the new revelations are only a part of My people; another part is disseminated around the earth, and another, the greatest part, inhabit the spiritual vale.
23. That is My people: those who acknowledge and love Me, who obey and follow Me. (159, 55-59)
24. Today I ask you, "Where is My people?" Where is that people who were prudent when faced with trials, strong in battle, and steadfast in the struggles? It is dispersed throughout the world. Yet, I shall raise My voice and reunite them spiritually, so that they may go before all the peoples, but I tell you that My people is now formed of men of all races, and they shall come to understand the alliance that I expect of all men.
25. This people will be strong and combative, but shall not have weapons that kill, nor the chariots of war, neither shall they sing hymns of destruction. Their banner shall be peace, their sword, truth, and their shield, love.
26. None can discover where that people is, but it shall be everywhere: its enemies will try to destroy it, but will not be able, for they shall never be gathered physically: their union, their order, and their harmony, shall be spiritual. (157, 48-50)
27. In this time the spirit of the real Israel vibrates everywhere; they are the spirits that feel My presence, that await My coming, and trust in My justice.
28. When these words come to other places, many will mock them. But I tell you that it would be better that they did not mock, for the time will come when they awaken from their lethargy and know that they too are children of the people of God.
29. These multitudes that today hear Me might fall into confusion if they do not study My word and if they do not put off their materialism. The same may happen to them as to the Israelites of the earliest times, who heard the voice of the Lord, received the law, and had prophets, so they came to believe themselves the only people beloved of God; a grave error from which the great trials came to save them: humiliation, exile, and captivity.
30. It is necessary that you know that My love could not segregate you in races or creeds, and when I speak of My people, it is because from the first times I have been preparing spirits to be sent to earth to illuminate the path of humanity.
31. They have been the eternal travelers that have inhabited the various nations and have passed through many trials. In this time, they have found that human laws are unjust, that there is no truth in the affections, and no peace in the spirit, of humanity. (103, 10-14)
32. The People of God shall rise up once again among humanity, not as a people personified in a race, but as a multitude, a legion of My disciples, in which only the spirit, and not any blood, race, or language shall dominate.
33. This people will not limit themselves to teaching My Doctrine through writings; so that the words have life it is necessary to live them; this people shall not disseminate only books and writings, but also deeds and examples.
34. Today I am freeing you of all that is superfluous, all that is impure or wrong, so that you may enter into a life that is simple and clean, from which your spirits can ascend offering testimony by its works.
35. When the time has come, I will present My people to humanity, and the master shall not be embarrassed by his disciples, nor shall his disciples deny their Master. That moment will coincide with the war of ideas, from which shall arise like the relief of peace, like a ray of light, Spiritualism. (292, 28-31)
36. My people grows, it multiplies, not only on earth, but also in the spiritual valley. Among those spiritual multitudes are found those who had blood-ties with you, whether they were your parents, your brothers, or your children.
37. Do not be surprised when I tell you that My people is so numerous, that the earth to hold them would have to be much larger. When I have reunited them, and not even one of My children is missing, they will be given the infinite as their dwelling, that never-ending valley of light and grace.
38. Here on earth, I come only to prepare you, to instruct you in My Doctrine, so that you know how to approach that life. This humanity is only a portion of the people of God; it is necessary that all know these explanations in order to put their lives on the road to the ideal of perfection.
39. This Divine message, which is My Word poured out through the lips of the human spokesmen, I wish it to reach all humanity. My Word is the ringing bell that calls the world; its essence shall move the peoples, making them awaken to meditate on spirituality, on the destiny of the spirit after this life. (100, 35-37)
40. To extend My work in this, the Third Era, I have come to choose, from among the great masses, 144,000 spirits, marking them by the kiss of Divine light, not a kiss of betrayal, nor the sign of a pact that would put your spirit in danger. My mark is a sign that the Holy Spirit deposits upon those it has chosen to carry out a great mission in this, the Third Era.
41. He who bears this sign is not safe from dangers; on the contrary, He is tried and tempted more than any. Remember each one of the twelve chosen by Me in the Second Time, and you can confirm what I tell you. They had moments of doubt, of weakness, and of confusion; there was even one who betrayed Me to My executioners with a kiss.
42. How much the chosen of this time shall have to pray and keep vigil to not fall into temptation. Even so, I tell you truly that among the 144,000 there shall be traitors.
43. The mark means a calling, missions, and responsibility before God. It is not a guarantee against temptations or illnesses. If it were, what merit would there be in My chosen? What effort would it be for your spirit to remain faithful to My word?
44. I speak to you in this way because there are many hearts among this multitude that would wish to form part of those who have been marked, but I have seen that rather than the yearning to serve humanity with the gifts that the mark bestows, it is the desire to feel secure or vanity that moves them to ask Me to call them. I will test these petty ones, and they will be convinced that there is truth in My words.
45. The mark is an invisible sign by which those who bear it with love, respect, zeal, and humility can complete their mission. You will then see that the mark is a Divine grace that is superior to pain, that illuminates you in your greatest trials, that reveals profound knowledge, and which, in any place, can open a breach for the passage of the spirit.
46. The mark is like a link uniting whoever possesses it to the Spiritual World; it is the channel by which the thoughts and words of the Spiritual World manifest in yours; [know then] by My words, that the marked one is a messenger, an envoy, and My instrument.
47. The commitment and responsibility of the marked one toward My Work is great, but He is not alone on his path; by his side there walks a guardian angel who protects, guides, inspires, and strengthens him.
48. Oh, how strong has been He who knows how to embrace his cross with love, and how hard and bitter has been the road of the chosen one who has not known how to carry with him the Divine sign of the chosen in the Third Era!
49. I tell all you who hear Me: learn to pray and keep vigil, to carry your cross with love and practice righteousness and obedience so that this life, which has been the most luminous reincarnation of your spirit, is not sterile, making you lament the time lost and the gifts unused.
50. Meditate, all of you, marked or unmarked, on this lesson, for all of you have a destiny to fulfill within My work. (306, 3-4 and 7-12)
51. The tribes of the Israel of the Spirit are very numerous, from each I will select 12,000 and shall mark them on their foreheads, but the people of Israel are not limited to 144,000; the chosen people is infinite.
52. The Master taught you in the second Era, that many are called but few are chosen, and all of Israel shall be called, but from among them, I shall mark out 144,000. In all I shall place peace, spirituality, and the principle of spirit to Spirit communication. (312, 7-8)
53. I am the Universal Father, My love descends to all hearts; I have come to all the peoples of the earth, yet if I have chosen this Mexican nation as the place for the full outpouring of My word and My revelations, it is because I found it to be humble, have found the virtues in their homes, and have made the spirits of the people of Israel reincarnate among them.
54. Yet, not all belong to this nationality, nor are all in flesh. The spirits belonging to the number of the chosen are disseminated throughout the world. They have been marked, I have opened their eyes, have sensitized their hearts, and from spirit to Spirit they communicate with Me. (341, 25)
55. One part of the 144, 000 marked by Me live among humanity. Those servants of mine are found disseminated in the world, complying with the mission of praying for peace and working for the brotherhood of men. They do not know each other, but some intuitively, and others because of this revelation, are fulfilling their destiny of throwing light onto the path of their brothers.
56. Of those marked by My love, some are simple men, but others are men notable in the world; they can only be distinguished by the spirituality of their lives and works, and by the manner of their thinking about and of understanding the Divine revelations. They are not idolaters, fanatics, nor frivolous; they seem to practice no religion, and nonetheless from them arises an inner worship of their spirit with that of their Lord.
57. Those marked by the light of the Holy Spirit are like lifeboats; they are guardians, counselors, and strongholds. I have equipped them with light in their spirits, and with peace, strength, with the healing balm, with keys that invisibly open the most stubborn doors, and weapons that overcome obstacles insuperable to others. It is not necessary that they show titles awarded by the world for their gifts to be recognized. They do not know science, but are doctors, do not know law, but are counselors, are poor in the goods of the earth, and yet may do much good on their way.
58. Among these multitudes who have come to receive My word, are many who have come only to confirm their mission, for it is not on the earth that they have been given gifts or been entrusted with a charge. I tell you truly, that the light that each spirit possesses is that which it has earned on the long road of its evolution. (111, 18-21)
59. Humanity will believe; My work will be spread throughout the globe. I shall begin with the 144,000 marked out, who shall struggle with obedience, love, and zeal in the time of the wars of beliefs and doctrines; and who in the midst of that battle shall be a link that proposes to the world, not the chains of slavery, but that of spiritual alliance that will be one of freedom and brotherhood. Those soldiers shall not be alone, My Spiritual World shall follow and protect them, they shall perform marvels as they go, and in this way giving testimony to My truth. (137, 9)
1. Upon forming you the Father placed you on the first step of the ladder so that as you traveled that road you would have the opportunity to truly know and understand your Creator. Yet, few began the journey of ascent from the first step. Most gathered in disobedience and rebellion, making poor use of the gift of freedom and ignoring the dictates of the conscience; allowed themselves to be dominated by the material in order to create through their vibrations a force, that of evil, and to dig an abyss toward which their influence dragged their brothers; they began a desperate battle between their weaknesses and perversities, and their yearning for elevation and purity. (35, 38)
2. Original sin does not come from the union of man and woman: I, the Creator, established that union telling them both: "Grow and multiply." That was the first Law; the sin was in the abuse that they have made of the gift of free will. (99, 62)
3. The flesh fears the struggle with the spirit, and seeks the form to tempt it with pleasures of the world to impede its freedom, or at least to postpone it. See how man carries within him his own tempter, that is why I have said that when He can manage to overcome himself, He will have won the battle. (97, 37)
4. In this time when even the air, the soil, and the water are poisoned by the evils of men, how few there are who are not contaminated by evil or darkness. (144, 44)
5. The clamor of humanity comes to Me; the anguish of children and young people, as well as of men and women of mature age and the elderly rises up; it is a voice that calls for justice, it is an invocation of peace and mercy that the spirit makes because the seed of love in this world has been lost. Do you know where that love is? In the depths of the human heart, so far buried that He cannot find it, because hatred, ambitions, science, and vanity have drowned the seed and there is no spirituality, and no mercy; the cup of bitterness continues being filled, and the world drinks it to the dregs. (218, 12)
6. From altar to altar, from rite to rite, from sect to sect, men go in search of the Bread of Life, without finding it, and faced with disappointment they become blasphemers who walk aimless roads and live without God and without law.
7. And think, people, among them are the great spirits, for among them I discover the prophets and the disciples of the Holy Spirit. (217, 49)
8. The religions recognize the power of evil, and have personified it in human form; they have given it various names, and attribute to it a powerful kingdom. Men feel fear when they believe it near, not knowing that the temptation lies in [their own] passions and weaknesses, nor that inside men both good and evil are active.
9. Evil predominates in the world in this time, and has created a strength, a power, that is manifest in all. In the spiritual too, there are legions of imperfect and troubled spirits inclined to evil and vengeance, whose strength is joined to human evil to create the kingdom of evil.
10. That power rebelled against Jesus in the Second Era, and showed him its kingdom. My flesh, sensitive to all, was tempted, but My spiritual strength overcame the temptation because I had to be the victor over the world, the flesh, temptation, and death. For I was the Master who came among men to give them an example of strength. (182, 42-43)
11. You can recognize My presence by the peace you feel in your spirit. None but I can give you true peace; a spirit in darkness cannot give it to you. I tell you this because many hearts fear the subterfuges of a tempting spirit that men have given life and form according to their imaginations.
12. How erroneously the existence of the prince of darkness has been interpreted! How many have come to believe more in his power than in mine? And how far from truth men travel in this belief.
13. Evil exists; from it all vices and sins have derived. The sinners, or rather, those who practice evil, have always existed on earth just as in other worlds or dwelling places. Yet, why personify all existing evil in one being, and why do you have him confront the Divinity? I ask you, what is an impure being compared to My absolute and infinite power, and what does your sin mean to My perfection?
14. Sin was not born in the world; upon springing from God some of the spirits remained on the side of good, while others, deviating from that road, created another, that of evil.
15. The words and parables which were given to you in a figurative sense, as revelations in the first times, have been erroneously interpreted by humanity. The intuition that men had about the supernatural was influenced by their imagination, and around the force of evil, sciences, cults, superstitions, and Myths were formed that have survived until these times.
16. Demons cannot spring from God; they were forged by your mind. The concept you have of that being which you place as My adversary at every step, is false.
17. I have taught you to keep vigil and pray to free yourself from evil temptations and influences, which can come from human beings just as from spiritual ones.
18. I have told you to impose the spirit on the flesh, for the latter is a fragile creature who is in danger of stumbling at every step if you do not watch over it. The heart, the mind, and the senses are the open door for the passions of the world that buffet the spirit.
19. If you have imagined the spirits of the darkness as monsters, I see them only as imperfect creatures to whom I offer My hand to rescue them, for they too are My children. (114, 54-62)
20. Whenever you do good, you say: "I am noble, I am generous, I am charitable, that is why I do this." I tell you, if you did these works in the name of the Lord you would be humble for the goodness is from God, and He has given it to your spirit.
21. Therefore, whosoever attributes his good works to his human heart is denying his own spirit and He who dressed it in such virtues.
22. In contrast, when you do wrong you wash your hands like Pilate, and attribute the deed to the Father, saying: "It was the will of God. It was written. God wished it so," or "It is fate."
23. You say that nothing happens without the will of God to excuse yourself for your errors. Yet, truly I tell you that you are wrong, for your errors and your pettiness do happen without being the Will of God.
24. Do you see how the Omnipotent never imposes himself on you by force, through his power? No, that is what you do with your weaker brothers.
25. Truly I tell you: the evil, impurity, and lack of harmony are yours; the love, patience, and serenity are from God.
26. When you love, it is the creator of your spirit who inspires you, but when you hate, it is you yourselves, your weakness that impels you and makes you lost. Whenever something bad happens in your life, you may be sure that it is of your making.
27. Then you ask: "Why does God permit this? Does He not suffer for our sins, and weep upon seeing us weep? What would it cost Him to save us from these falls?"
28. I tell you that while you cannot love, God will be something you cannot understand, for the magnanimity of your Creator is beyond your comprehension.
29. Make yourselves strong, great, and wise; learn to love; when you love you will not have the infantile tendency to analyze God, for you shall then look upon and feel Him, and that will satisfy you. (248, 29-32)
30. Make of humility one of your best allies for reaching elevation, for the gates of Heaven, which is the kingdom of the conscience, are completely closed to the arrogant. They have never passed those gates, and never will be able to, but when the arrogant become humble, I shall be the first to praise them, and it shall be My charity that opens to them the gates of eternity. (89, 45)
31. That is one more of My lessons, disciples; truly I tell you, that when you believe yourself to be strong, great, or exalted, you distance yourself from Me, for your pride drowns the feeling of humility; but when you consider yourself small, when you recognize that you are atoms in the midst of My creation, then you come closer to Me, for in your humility you admire Me, love Me, and feel Me close; it is when you think in all that is great and Mysterious that contains God and that you desire to know and understand, that you seem to hear the echo of the Divine whisper in your spirit. (248, 22)
32. Disciples, when a man has true understanding of the works He has performed, He does not allow himself to be blinded by vanity. He knows that if that ignoble sentiment enters his being, his intelligence will be clouded and He will not be able to advance on the path; He will become stagnant and succumb to lethargy.
33. Vanity has caused many men to be lost, toppled many flourishing peoples, and brought down your cultures.
34. While those peoples held work, struggle, and progress as their ideals, they knew abundance, splendor, and well-being, but when pride led them to feel superior, when their ideal of elevation was exchanged for the insatiable ambition to have everything for themselves, and without wishing to, and without realizing it, they began the step by step destruction of all they had built, ending by sinking into the abyss.
35. The history of humanity is full of such occurrences. For that reason I tell you that it is right that a people of great ideals arise in the world who while being always conscious of their good works, do not become vain about them, and in this way do not halt in their path, so that the splendor already reached is tomorrow surpassed, and continues to grow in the future.
36. Speaking to you in this way, I do not seek to inspire in you only material ambitions; I wish My words to be interpreted justly so that you know to apply them to the spiritual just as to the material.
37. Vanity does not surprise men only in their material lives. As proof of what I tell you, look at the falls and failures of the great religions, rotten at their bases by their vanity, their arrogance, and their false exaltation. When they have believed themselves to be at the height of their powers, someone has come to awaken them from their slumber, making them see their errors, their deviations, and their distancing from the Law and truth.
38. Only with true knowledge and compliance with My Law before the conscience can humanity rise to an elevated life, for the conscience, which is My light, is perfect, is serene, is just, and shall never be vain nor loose its way. (295, 18-24)
39. Know Me, all of you, so that none may deny Me; know Me so that your concept of God is founded on truth, and so that you know that where good is manifested, there I am.
40. Good cannot be confused with anything. Good is truth, it is love, it is charity, it is understanding. Good is precise, exact, and determined. Know it, so that you do not err.
41. Each man may go by a different road; but if all of them meet at one point, which is the good, they will come to identify with each other and unite.
42. It is not thus when they try to deceive themselves, putting a mask of evil over the good, and disguising the good as evil, as happens among men in this time. (329, 45-47)
43. For nearly two thousand years that you have repeated that phrase which the shepherds of Bethlehem heard: "Peace on earth to men of good will," but when have you put into practice your good will to make yourselves worthy of peace? Truly I say, that you have rather done the opposite.
44. You have lost the right to repeat that phrase, that is why I have come today with new words and lessons, so that it will not be the phrases or prayers that will be engraved in your mind, but the essence of My teaching which will penetrate into your heart and spirit.
45. If you wish to repeat My words just as I come to reveal them, you may do so, but you must keep in mind that as long as you do not feel them, they will have no virtue whatever. Pronounce them with gentleness and humility, feel them vibrating within your heart and I will answer you in such a manner that I will make your whole being tremble. (24, 33-34)
46. I say again, peace to men of good will, those who love truth, because they do something to adhere to the Divine Will, and those who take refuge in My protection must necessarily feel My presence in their human life just as in the spirit, and in their struggles, their needs, and their trials.
47. The men of good will are obedient children of the Law of their Father; they walk on the straight path, and when they suffer greatly, raise up their spirit to Me, demanding peace and forgiveness.
48. They know that many times the pain is necessary, and therefore they drain the dregs with patience, only when it becomes unbearable do they beg for the weight of their cross to be lightened. "Lord," they say to Me, "I know that My spirit needs to purify itself, and to suffer."
49. Blessed are those who think and pray in this way, for they seek the example of their Master to apply it to the trials of their own lives. (258, 52-55)
50. In this period the influence of evil is greater than that of good. Therefore, the force which dominates humanity is that of evil, from which are derived selfishness, deceit, lust, pride, pleasure in causing injury, destruction, and all low passions. The illnesses which torment man originate from that moral imbalance.
51. Men do not have the weapons to fight against those forces, they have been conquered and taken prisoner to the abyss of a life without spiritual light, without true happiness, without aspirations toward good.
52. Now, while man believes himself to be at the peak of wisdom, He does not know that He is in the abyss.
53. I, who know your beginning and your future in eternity, have given mankind weapons to battle against the forces of evil since the First Era. But they have rejected them and preferred a battle of evil against evil in which no one triumphs, for in the end all will be defeated.
54. It is written that evil shall not prevail, which means that at the end of the times it shall be good which triumphs.
55. If you ask me which were the weapons with which I endowed humanity to fight against the forces or influences of evil, I will tell you that they were prayer, perseverance in the law, faith in My word, and love for one another. (40, 65-70)
56. Evil has grown among men, My people. Kindness, virtue, and love have been weak faced with the invasion of evil, illness, plagues, pests, and calamities. All that is the foundation of the perverse has contaminated the hearts of the good; it has weakened some, and decimated the ranks of the faithful, for evil has brought great strength to bear on humanity.
57. I have allowed that to happen thus due to the free will that I have given you, for behind all the perversity, and all the darkness and obfuscation of men, there is a Divine light, the conscience, which is not lost and never shall be. There is a principle, which is the spirit, that keeps immaculate the kiss the Father gave it, which is the Divine seal with which I sent all My children onto the path of the struggle, and due to that mark none of those spirits will be lost. (345, 11-12)
58. You too have been shocked by the strength of evil that men and women have manifested throughout the various periods of your human life. The book of your history has gathered their names. In the album of your existence, in the book where God notes all of your deeds, all your works, there too, are their names, and you have been astonished that a spirit, a human heart, can shelter such a strength for evil, and can contain enough strength not to tremble before its own deeds, and can silence the voice of its conscience so as not to hear the call that God makes to all of his children through it. Oh, how many times the journey of those spirits on the planet has been long and tedious!
59. Those beings, who in virtue of their free will have rebelled against My love and justice, I have taken, making use of their own disobedience, to convert them into My servants; and believing themselves to act freely, each of their thoughts, their words, and their deeds has been an instrument of My justice for themselves as well as for others.
60. But when shall this reign end? The Father tells you: The kingdom of evil has never ruled mankind, for even in the times of greatest perversity there have been those faithful to Me, obedient to My teaching, and apostles to My Law; but the struggle has existed since the beginning.
61. Which of those two forces has been ahead in the struggle up until now? That of evil. That is why I have had to come to materialize Myself among you to help to revive your hope and faith in Me, and to bring warmth to your hearts, saying: "You are not alone on the path, I have never lied to you. You must not twist the principles that I have put in you; this is the road of goodness and love. (345, 48-49)
62. Behold how My light has come to tear away the darkness from your world. It is true that I come to combat men, but only to wipe away all the evil that is stimulated in their hearts. I shall place the light and the strength of My love in those who faithfully follow Me, and then these shall say: "Let us seek the dragon that besets us, the beast that induces us to sin and offend the Lord. They shall seek it in the seas and in the desert, in the mountains and in the jungles, even among the invisible." But they shall not find it, for it lives in the heart of men, of those who have created it, and there it has grown until it dominates the earth.
63. When the reflections of My sword of light wound the hearts of each man, the strength that proceeds from evil will be weakened unto death, and then you shall say: "Lord, with the Divine strength of your charity I have defeated the dragon, that which I believed beset me from the invisible, never thinking that I carried it within My heart."
64. When wisdom shines in all men, who will dare to twist good to evil? Who would trade the eternal for the passing? None: I tell you truly, because all will be strengthened in the Divine wisdom. Sin proceeds from ignorance and weakness. (160, 51-54)
65. Humanity cultivates many trees; the hunger and misery of men leads them to seek from them the shade and fruit that offer salvation, justice or peace. Those trees are the doctrines of men, inspired many times in hatred, selfishness, ambition, and in delusions of grandeur. Their fruits are death, blood, destruction, and the outrage of that which is most sacred in the life of men, which is the liberty to believe, think, and speak, in a word, He is deprived of the freedom of the spirit. Such is the darkness that arises to struggle against the light. (113, 52-53)
66. I have told you, beloved Israel, that the time shall come when the false spokesmen arise to give access to the false Jesus, and within their materialism they will deceive, saying that through them the Master speaks. False guides, false prophets, and false soldiers shall arise and with their word and their materialism seek to turn you from the road of light and truth. (346, 38)
67. Pray, and see that this is the time in which My justice and My light have removed all the darkness. This is a difficult time full of dangers, for even the beings that inhabit the darkness shall pass themselves off among you as beings of light to tempt and confuse you. I give you My light, so that you do not deviate from the road and are not deceived by those who use My name.
68. The tempters are not only from among the invisible beings, there are also those incarnated in men who speak of lessons that seem like those of the light, but which are in contradiction to My Doctrine. To these, do not listen. (132, 7-8)
69. My Kingdom is strong and powerful, and if to confront My strength and power I have permitted the rise of another power, that of evil, it is to demonstrate My own, so that you may behold and feel the strength of light and truth against the imposter and the darkness. It is so that you can see, that the realm of darkness, disturbances, and trials, while having great power, is [only] My instrument, and I make use of it, truly.
70. If I test you, it is not to stop you on the path of evolution, for I await your arrival in My Kingdom; however, I wish you to arrive victorious after the combat, strong after the struggle, full of the light of spiritual experience after the long journey, and full of the merits of the spirit so that you may humbly raise your face and behold the Father in the instant when He comes to place upon you his blessing kiss, a kiss that contains all the happiness, and all the perfections, for your spirit. (327, 8-9)
71. Humanity, humanity, crushing against each other! I find you denying your iniquity and boasting of what you believe to be your greatness even as you conceal your blemishes. I tell you that the man who, flattered, believes in his own apparent greatness is poor in spirit. And of those who lacking virtues, whisper of the defects of others, judging their faults, I must say are hypocrites who are very far from justice and truth.
72. Not only those kill, who take the life of the body, but also who destroy the heart with deceit. Those who kill the sentiments of the heart, faith, and ideals, are assassins of the spirit, and how many of these go freely without prison or chains.
73. Do not be surprised that I speak to you in this way, for I see among you homes destroyed, because while neglecting your duties there, you have created new obligations outside them without considering the pain and abandonment of your own. Look everywhere, how many homes have been destroyed, how many women given in to vice, and how many children without a Father? How can tenderness and love exist in those hearts? Would you not judge, that He who has caused the death of the happiness of those beings, and has destroyed that which is sacred, is a criminal?
74. You have become so inured to evil, that even those men who invent new weapons of death you call great, because in an instant they can destroy millions of beings and yet, you call them wise. What is your reasoning? Greatness can only be of the spirit, and only He is wise who travels the path of truth. (235, 36-39)
75. Great, very great you observe human perversity, and the power of evil practiced by men seems terrible to you. Nevertheless, I say to you that those things are very weak when compared to the power of My justice and before My Divinity which is master of all destiny, of life, death, and of all creation. (54, 70)
76. Only a being omnipotent like Myself could contend with Me; however, do you believe that if a God would emerge from Me, would He be against Me? Or rather, do you believe that He can emerge from nothing? Not one thing can emerge from nothing.
77. I am All and I was never born. I am the Beginning and the End, the Alpha and the Omega of everything created.
78. Can you conceive that some of those beings created by Me could set himself up as God? All creatures have a limit and in order to be God it is necessary not to have any limits. He who has harbored those dreams of power and greatness has fallen into the darkness of his own arrogance. (73, 34-35)
79. Truly I tell you, that there is no power strong enough to oppose My love. My enemies and rival forces are small and weak, and the weapons that have battled against truth and justice have always been fragile.
80. The battle between the forces of evil and Divine justice appears to be an everlasting one, but, nevertheless, in comparison to eternity the battle will be like an instant; and the faults committed by your spirit during its time of imperfection, will eventually become insignificant stains that will be erased forever by your virtues and My loving justice. (179, 12-13)
81. Humanity, I ask you, taking these people [present here] as your representatives: "When will you rise up to love one another and forgive each other your offenses? When do you want peace on your planet?
82. The forgiveness that comes from love is taught only by My Doctrine, and it contains a powerful force for converting, regenerating, and transforming the evil into good, and the sinner into a person of virtue.
83. Learn to forgive, and you will have the principle of peace in your world. If you must forgive one thousand times, then one thousand times you must. Do you not realize that an opportune reconciliation avoids draining the dregs of the cup of bitterness? (238, 12-14)
84. While you are men, remember Me on the cross, forgiving, blessing, and healing My executioners so that you, on your difficult road, may also bless those who have offended you and do all possible good for those who have done evil to you. Who acts in this way, shall be My disciple, and truly, I tell you, his pain will always be brief, for I will make My strength felt to him in the moments of his trials. (263, 56)
85. Forgive one another, and in this you shall find relief for yourselves and for He who has offended you. Do not carry upon your spirit the weight of hatred or rancor; be cleansed, and you will have found the secret of peace and will live as apostles of My truth. (243, 63)
1. Everyone travels along the ladder of spiritual perfection; some have attained the evolution that for the time being you cannot conceive of, while others are behind you.
2. The great spirits, who are great because of their struggle, their love and their effort, seek harmony with their minor brethren, with those who are distant and with the negligent; their missions are noble and elevated, their love toward My Divinity and you is also great.
3. Those spirits know that they were created for activity, for elevation; they know that inactivity is not for the children of God. Within Creation everything is life, movement, equilibrium, harmony; and thus, those innumerable beings work, thrive and rejoice in their struggle, with the knowledge that in that way they glorify their Father and help toward the progress and perfection of their brethren.
4. Today while you find yourselves outside of the path that My Law indicates, you ignore the influence that those brethren exert over you, but when you have the sensitivity to perceive the emanations, inspirations and messages which they convey, you will have the presentiment of the countless occupations and noble deeds to which they dedicate their existence.
5. It is necessary for you to know that those spirits, in their love and respect for the laws of the Creator, never take what is not theirs, neither do they touch what is prohibited, nor penetrate into places where they know they should not, so as not to disharmonize the elements of Creation.
6. How different men on earth act, who in their desire to be great and powerful in the world and without little respect for My teachings seek with the key to science the destructive elements, open the doors to unknown forces, and in that manner disrupt the harmony of Nature which surrounds them!
7. When will man prepare himself to listen to the wise counsel of the Spiritual World, and in that manner be guided by their inspirations?
8. Truly I say to you that it would be enough to lead you along the safe road toward the summit of the mount which belongs to you; there you will behold before you a straight and shining path through which the spirits have traveled who at present exist only to make sure of your well-being and to help you in your troubles, drawing you nearer step by step to the end of the road, where your Father awaits all of you.
9. Since I have spoken to you about the kindness and elevation of those beings, I must tell you that they, like you, had from the beginning the gift of the freedom of will, that is to say, a true and holy freedom of action which is proof of the love of the Creator toward his children. (20, 28-36)
10. You do not travel alone, for My encouragement and My light go with each one of you; but if that seems little, I have placed with each human creature, a spiritual being of light to watch over your steps, to make you foresee certain dangers, and to serve you as company in your solitude or as a staff on your journey. They are the beings you call guardian angels, or protectors.
11. Never behave ungratefully to them, nor be deaf to their inspirations, for your strength alone will not be sufficient to move ahead in all the trials of life, you need those who go ahead of you and who know — because I reveal it to them — something of your future.
12. The struggle of those beings is very arduous until you achieve spirituality, for you do very little to help them on their delicate mission.
13. When your spirituality permits you to feel and prove the presence of your brothers and sisters who invisibly, without any ostentation, work for your welfare and your progress, you will feel sorrow at having made them work and suffer so much due to your sins. Yet, when this comprehension arises in you, it will have done so because the light shines in your understanding, and from it will spring charity, gratitude, and understanding.
14. What great happiness will your guardians feel, when they see that their effort is supported by you and that their inspiration is in harmony with your elevation!
15. You have so many brothers and sisters and so many friends in the "spiritual valley" which you do not know.
16. Tomorrow, when the awareness regarding the spiritual life has spread across the entire earth, humanity will recognize the significance of those beings at your side and the people will bless my providence. (334, 70-76)
17. Truly, I say to you, if your faith would be strong, you would not feel the need to perceive the presence of the spiritual with the senses of the flesh, because then it would be the spirit with its delicate sensibility, that would perceive that world, which is constantly pulsating around you.
18. Yes, humanity, if you feel far away from the spiritual world, those beings still cannot feel themselves far from the people, because there are no distances, boundaries nor obstacles for them. They live in the spiritual realm, and therefore, they cannot be far from the life of the human beings, whose ultimate goal and destiny is the upward development and completion of their spirit.
19. The only distance that exists between you and God, or between you and a spiritual being, is not physical distance, but the spiritual distance originating from your lack of preparation, lack of purity, or lack of will to receive spiritual inspiration and influence.
20. Never put that distance between yourselves and your Master, or between yourselves and the Spiritual World, and you will always enjoy the benefits My love pours out over those who know how to seek it. You will always have the feeling that the Spiritual World vibrates together with the hearts of those who prepare themselves to feel it.
21. How great is the distance that the humanity of this time puts between themselves and the spiritual life, so great, that it is for that reason that the men of today feel God to be infinitely distant from them, and imagine heaven to be far away and unreachable. (321, 76-78)
22. I say to you that there is not a single human mind that is not influenced by the Spiritual World.
23. There are many who might deny this. However, no one is able to prove that it is impossible for the human mind to receive thoughts and inspirations not only from spiritual beings and fellow human beings, but even from Me.
24. This is a revelation for all humanity, a revelation that when it is spread, shall find open hearts that receive it with great joy, just as it must also find human opponents and persecutors.
25. Yet, what can they do to prevent the light of the Spiritual Kingdom from shining in the lives of men? What means can the unbelievers make use of to prevent that vibration? Who is He that believes himself outside of the universal influence that is the creating and life-giving power of God?
26. I speak to your conscience, to your spirit, and to your power of reason; yet, I say again, that from other dwellings all of you receive messages, ideas, and inspirations; and just as you fail to know where your spirit came from to be made flesh in that body you possess, neither do you know those that communicate with it invisibly and incensed. (282, 33-37)
27. This Era is different from the First and Second; today, you live in a chaos of unchained elements, both visible and invisible. Woe to He who is not watchful, for He shall succumb, even He who is prepared shall have to struggle.
28. Thousands of invisible eyes are watching you, some to ambush you on the road, and others to protect you. (138, 26-27)
29. The great legions of disturbed spirits, taking advantage of the ignorance of humanity, and their insensibility and lack of spiritual vision, make war on them, and men have not prepared their weapons of love for defense against the attacks, so that in this struggle they appear to be defenseless.
30. It is necessary that My Spiritual Doctrine come to you, to teach you how to prepare yourselves to emerge victorious from the conflict.
31. From that invisible world that palpitates and vibrates in your own world, emerge influences that touch men, whether in their minds, their emotions, or their will, making them into submissive servants, slaves, instruments, and victims. Everywhere, spiritual manifestations are surfacing, and yet the world continues without wishing to realize what it is that surrounds their spirits.
32. It is necessary to take up the battle and destroy the darkness, so that when the light shines within men, all shall arise united in true communion, and with prayer, triumph in the struggle that they begin against the forces that have for so long dominated them.
33. Men and peoples have succumbed to the power of these influences without humanity realizing it. Strange and unknown illnesses, produced by them, have battered mankind and have confounded the scientists.
34. How much discord, how much confusion and pain mankind has brought upon itself! The lack of prayer, of morality, and spirituality has attracted impure and disturbed spirits. What can one hope for from those who have departed without light or preparation?
35. There are those you have deceived and oppressed, whom you have confused and humiliated; they can send you only confusion and darkness, exercise only vengeance, and come to you only to make claims against you. (152, 22-28)
36. Among humanity legions of the beings of darkness come, like the clouds of a storm, causing upheavals, befogging minds, and bewildering the hearts of men. And although men have weapons to defend themselves from these assaults, some do not know how to choose from among them, while others do not even imagine they have them. (240, 53)
37. The Humanity of today, as large as you consider it to be in number, is very small compared to the number of spiritual beings that surround it. How strongly those legions invade the byways of men without them perceiving it, for men neither feel nor hear this world that agitates around them. (339, 29)
38. A man given to a life of sin is capable of dragging behind him a legion of the beings of darkness, who cause him to leave behind a trail of malevolent influences. (87, 7)
39. If from here, you were able to see the spiritual valley, wherein dwell the materialistic spirits who have done nothing to prepare for the spiritual journey that follows this life, you would be astonished; but not for an instant would you say, "How terrible is the justice of God!" Instead, you would exclaim, "How ungrateful, unjust, and cruel we ourselves are! How indifferent we are to our spirits, and how inactive we have been as disciples of Jesus!"
40. That is why the Father has permitted those beings to manifest themselves at times in your lives, and to give you the painful, anguished message of their dark and peace-deprived lives. They are the occupants of a world that does not have the radiant light of the spiritual dwellings, nor the beauties of the earth they once inhabited. (213, 52-53)
41. The legions of spirits that aimlessly wander the world calling in various ways at the doors of the hearts of humanity, many times are voices that want to tell you to wake up, that you open your eyes to reality, to repent of your errors and regenerate yourself, so that later, when you leave your material form in the bosom of the earth, you do not have to weep, as they do, in loneliness, ignorance, and materialism. In this, there is light emerging even from the darkness, for not a leaf of a tree moves without My Will; these manifestations, which increase from day to day, shall eventually so overwhelm men, that they will finally overcome the skepticism of humanity. (87, 65)
42. Pray for those who depart from among you for the Beyond, for not all find the road, not all know how to elevate themselves, nor do all quickly find peace.
43. There are those who in spirit live with the obsessions of material life. Some suffer great repentance, others are buried insensible in the earth together with their bodies; others cannot separate themselves from those close to them, from those who remain in the world, because lamentations, selfishness, and human ignorance hold them and materialize them, depriving them of peace, light, and advancement.
44. Let go of those who inhabit this world but no longer belong to it; let them abandon the goods they loved and possessed in this life, so that they can elevate their spirits to the infinite where their real inheritance awaits. (106, 35-37)
45. Your spirit shall be very pleased to be received by them upon your arrival in the spiritual valley, and to receive their gratitude for the charity you showed them; great shall be your joy when you see them inundated by light.
46. But how painful it will be to find them with that legion of beings darkened by confusion, knowing that they too awaited your charity, and that you did not give it to them. (287, 58)
47. If I treat you, humans, with such love and charity, I tell you truly that I search with the same tenderness for those in the spiritual valley who are atoning for their past faults. To those beings I send My light to free them from the bewilderment that is like darkness, and from the remorse that is like fire; to be sent later among men so that those who yesterday sowed pain in hearts, now sheathed in light, become the benefactors and guardians of their own brothers. (169, 6)
48. Beyond your human lives exists a world of the spirits, your brothers, beings invisible to man, that fight among themselves to conquer you.
49. That struggle between them proceeds from the differences in evolution between them: While the beings of light, elevated by the ideal of love, harmony, peace, and perfection, go spreading light upon the path of mankind, inspiring them always to the good, and revealing all that is for the good of men; the beings that still retain the materialism of the earth, who have not been able to quit themselves of their selfishness and their love for the world, or who, for an indefinite time, pander to the human inclinations and tendencies, are those who sow confusion on the path of humanity, clouding minds, blinding hearts, and enslaving wills to take advantage of men, converting them into the instruments of their plans, or taking them as though their bodies were their own.
50. Meanwhile, the Spiritual World of light struggles to conquer the spirit of humanity in order to open for them a breach to eternity. While those blessed legions work unceasingly multiplying themselves in love, becoming nurses at the bedside of pain, counselors at the right of men who bear great responsibilities, counselors to youth, guardians of children, and the companions of those who live alone and forgotten, the legions of the beings without the light of spiritual wisdom and without the elevation of love also work without pause among humanity; but their purpose is not to make the path to the spiritual realm easier: no, the idea of these beings is completely the opposite; their intention is to dominate the world, to continue as its owners, to perpetuate themselves upon the earth, to dominate men, converting them into slaves and instruments of their own will, in other words: to not allow themselves to be dispossessed of that which they have always considered their own: the world.
51. So, disciples: between some and others there is an intense struggle, a struggle that your corporeal eyes do not behold, but whose reflections are made felt every day in your world.
52. So that this humanity can defend itself, and free itself from evil influences, it must have knowledge of the truth that surrounds it, it must learn to pray with the spirit and know as well with how many gifts its being is endowed, so that it may employ them as weapons in this great battle of good versus evil, of light against darkness, and of spirituality opposed to materialism.
53. Precisely, the spiritual world of light works and struggles, preparing all, so that the world can one day put itself on the path of spirituality.
54. Reflect on all this, and you can imagine how intense is the struggle of your spiritual brothers who work for the salvation of men: a struggle that is for them a cup from which at every moment you give them the bitter gall of ingratitude to drink, for you are satisfied to receive from them all the good they do you, but without ever doing your part to help in their effort.
55. Few there are who know how to join with them, few are those who know how to be sensitive to their inspirations and obedient to their instructions, but how strongly those few walk through life, how secure they feel, and what enjoyments and inspirations delight their spirit.
56. The majority are caught in an inner debate between the two influences without deciding on either one, not giving in completely to materialism, but without making efforts to free themselves of it in order to spiritualize their lives: that is to say, to elevate themselves by means of good, by means of wisdom, and by spiritual strength.
57. Those who have completely given in to materialism, no longer worrying about the voice of their consciences and ignoring all things that refer to the spirit, no longer struggle; they have been defeated in the battle. They believe they have triumphed, believe they are free, and do not realize, that they have been taken prisoner, and that it shall be necessary for the legions of the light to enter the darkness to free them.
58. I send this message of light to all the peoples of the earth, to be the wake up call for men, so that they may understand who is the enemy they must struggle against until victory, and what are the weapons that, unknowingly, they already bear. (321, 53-63)
59. Disciples: Wake up and recognize the Era in which you find yourselves. I say to you that just as no one can hold back My justice, neither will anyone close the doors of the Hereafter that My charity has opened for you. No one can prevent the messages of light, hope and wisdom to descend among men from those worlds. (60, 82)
60. I have permitted you to briefly communicate with your loved ones in the Beyond, which I did not permit in the Second Era, for neither you nor they were then prepared for it. That door has been opened by Me in this time, and with it I give fulfillment to the proclamations of My prophets and to some of My own promises.
61. In 1866, that invisible door was opened to you, as was also that of the minds of the chosen, to manifest the message that the spirits of light had to bring to men.
62. Before that year, in the nations and peoples of the earth, spiritual beings had been manifesting themselves as the foregoing signs of My coming. (146, 15)
63. If the men of these times were not so hard and insensitive, they would certainly receive constant messages from the spiritual world, and would at times see themselves surrounded by multitudes of beings working incessantly for the awakening of men. They would then have proof that they are never alone.
64. Some call that world, "invisible" others call it, "the Beyond." Why? Because they simply do not have the faith necessary to see the spiritual, and because their human smallness makes them feel distant and strange from a world they should feel in their hearts. (294, 32-33)
65. It surprises you that a spirit manifests itself, or communicates with you, without realizing that you also manifest in and even communicate with other worlds, other dwelling places.
66. Your body does not realize that your spirit, in moments of prayer, communicates with Me, does not know how to perceive the closeness you have with your Lord that through that gift, and not only with My Spirit, but also with those spiritual brothers who you remember in the moments of prayer.
67. You also do not understand, that in your rest, when your material body sleeps, the spirit, in accordance with its evolution and spirituality, separates from the body to present itself in distant places, in spiritual dwellings that you cannot even imagine.
68. Let no one be surprised by these revelations; understand that you are nearing the fullness of time. (148, 75-78)
69. I wish pure thought be the language with which you communicate with your brothers who dwell in the spiritual; that it be in that form, that you understand each other, and that your merits and good works be truly useful to them, as well as that the influence of those of My children, their inspiration and protection of you, be a powerful assistance in your journey to arrive united to Me.
70. Spiritualize yourselves, and you will experience in your lives the welcome presence of those beings: The lullaby of the mother who left her son on the earth, and the warmth and counsel of the Father who also had to depart. (245, 7-8)
71. This Work will be criticized and rejected by many when they know that contained in it are the manifestations of spiritual beings. Fear not, only the most ignorant will struggle against that portion of My teachings.
72. How many times did the apostles, the prophets, and the Lord's envoys speak to the world under the influence of the spiritual world without humanity realizing it? And how many times in your own lives have each of you acted and spoken under the will of spiritual beings without knowing it? And this, which has always occurred, I have now confirmed to you. (163, 24-25)
73. If curiosity alone leads you to attempt communication with the Beyond, you shall not find truth; if your intention contains vanity, or the desire for greatness, then you will not achieve true communication; if temptation sheaths your heart in false purposes or low interests, neither then shall you obtain communication with the light of My Holy Spirit. Only your respect, your clean prayer, your love, your charity, and your spiritual elevation, shall effect the prodigy of your spirit spreading its wings, crossing space, and coming to the spiritual mansions, to the place My Will allows it.
74. That is the grace and comfort that the Holy Spirit reserves for you: that you may behold one single place, and be convinced that death and distance do not exist, that not even one of My creatures dies to eternal life; for in this Third Era, you may offer a spiritual embrace to those beings that you have known and loved, and lost in this world, but whom you have not lost in eternity.
75. Many of you have communicated with those beings through My workers, yet, truly I tell you that this is not the perfect communication, but the time comes when the incarnated spirits, and those without flesh, may communicate among them spirit to spirit, without employing any other material or human means: by inspiration and through the gift of spiritual sensibility, and through revelation, or thought. The eyes of your spirit will be able to sense the presence of the Beyond, and then your heart shall feel the passing of the beings that populate the spiritual valley. Then shall the rejoicing of your spirit be great, as will your knowledge and love of the Father.
76. Then you shall know the life of your spirit: who it is, and who it was, recognizing yourself without reference to such petty limits as those that correspond to your material form, for the Father says to you: Though your material form is, in reality, small, your spirit greatly resembles My own Divine Spirit. (244, 21-24)
1. If many times I permit you to drain the same cup that you gave to your brethren, it is because there are some who only in this way realize the wrong they caused and by experiencing the same ordeal which they caused to others, they will become aware of the pain they provoked; this will give light to their spirit and bring understanding, repentance and, therefore, fulfillment of My Law.
2. But if you wish to pass through the pain without draining the cup of bitterness, you may do so: by paying your debt with repentance, good works, and all that your conscience tells you that you must do. In this way you may pay a debt of love, and return an honor, a life, or the peace, health, and joy, or the bread that you may have stolen from your brothers.
3. Observe how different is the reality of My justice from that idea that you have formed of your Father.
4. Do not forget that if I have come to tell you that none of you will be lost; it is also true that I have said that every debt must be settled and every fault erased from the Book of Life. It is up to you to choose the path to Me. Free will is still yours.
5. If you prefer the law of retaliation of ancient times, as is still practiced by men from their proud nations, behold its results.
6. If you want the measure with which you judge your brethren also used against you, do not even wait for your entry into the other existence to receive My justice, for here when you least expect it, you will find yourself in the same difficulty in which you placed your fellowmen.
7. But if you want a more elevated Law to come to your aid, not only to spare you from suffering, which is what you fear most, but also to inspire in you noble thoughts and good sentiments, pray, call Me, and proceed along your path to struggle to be better each time, to be stronger in your ordeals, or in short, to settle with love the debt that you have with your Father and with your fellowmen. (16, 53-59)
8. Someone usually asks Me: Master, if you forgive our faults, why do you allow us to cleanse them through suffering? To this I answer: I forgive you, but it is necessary for you to correct those faults in order for you to give back to your spirit its purity. (64, 14)
9. I have told you that every last stain shall be cleansed from the hearts of men, yet, I tell you also, that it will be each one of you who must cleanse himself of his own stains. Remember that I have told you: "With the measure you use, you shall be measured," and "Whatever a man sows, that shall He also reap." (150, 47)
10. Of the material offerings which mankind offers Me, I only receive the good intention, when it is truly good, for an offering does not always represent a noble and elevated intention. There are many times when men present me their offerings in order to cover up their wickedness or to demand something in return. That is why I tell you that the gift of peace for the spirit cannot be purchased and its stains can not be cleansed with material wealth, even if you could offer me the greatest of material treasures.
11. When men offer me true repentance, sorrow for having offended me, regeneration, correction of their ways, restitution for faults committed, all with the humility that I have taught you, then indeed are men presenting me the true offerings of the heart, of the spirit, and of the mind, which are infinitely more pleasing to your Father than incense, flowers and candles. (36, 27-28)
12. You have had one opportunity after another to understand My infinite love for you. I have granted you spiritual gifts and given you the opportunity to correct your mistakes and to purify and perfect your spirit rather than condemning you eternally, as you previously believed.
13. Who, of those who know these teachings and have faith that they contain truth, would dare deviate from his mission in the world, knowing that He is thereby preparing an even more difficult restitution for his spirit.
14. For if it is true that My justice offers you new opportunities to cleanse your stains and repair mistakes, it is also true that each opportunity increases the number of tests, and that the work and suffering are more intense each time, just as are the mistakes.
15. Your duty, so as not to speak of punishment, shall be to repair, to restore, and to repay even the last of your debts. No one, not your Celestial Father nor your brothers on earth and in the spiritual valley will do what you alone must do. Yet, I must tell you that I will always come to your call; that when you see yourselves as alone or abandoned, you will feel My presence; and that the spiritual world will always come to help you with the weight of your cross. (289, 45-47)
16. Only My love and justice may now shelter those who hunger and thirst for them. Only I know how to receive into My perfect justice those who make attempts against their own existence.
17. If you knew that the loneliness of the spirit is more terrible than loneliness of this world, you would await the last day of your existence with patience and fortitude. (165, 73-74)
18. I do not destroy any of My children no matter how they offend Me, I protect them and give them the opportunity to correct their faults and return to the road that they abandoned. Yet, in spite of the fact that I have absolved them, they shall reap the fruits of their works, and it is these works that shall judge them and point out to them the straight road. (96, 55)
19. Know yourselves. I have beheld the existence of mankind of all the eras, and I know what has been the cause of all its sufferings and misfortunes.
20. Since the first times I have seen men taking their lives because of greed, materialism and lust for power; they have always neglected their spirit, believing themselves only flesh, and when the time has come to leave their human form on earth, only what they did in their physical life remained, without gathering any glory for the spirit because they did not seek it; they did not think about it, nor were they concerned with the virtues of the spirit or its knowledge. They were satisfied in living without seeking the pathway which leads them to God. (11, 42-43)
21. Now, in spite of the advancement of your civilization, you have grown more and more distant from Nature, as well as from the spiritual, from what is pure, from what pertains to God; that is why during each stage of your existence you have fallen into greater weakness, into greater bitterness in spite of your wishes to be stronger and happier each passing day that you live on earth; but you will take a step toward the fulfillment of My Law, O inhabitants of the world! (16, 35) from your lethargy, I dry your tears and I give you new opportunities so you may recuperate the lost light and find the forgotten path of My Law again.
22. The ordeals which you encounter along your path, have not happened by chance, I have allowed them so that you can earn merits. The leaf of a tree does not move without My will, and I am within the great works of Creation as well as the lesser ones.
23. Be watchful and pray so that you will understand what fruit you should gather from each ordeal in order for your purification to be shortened. Carry your cross with love and I will make it possible for you to endure your restitution with patience. (25, 6)
24. If in the midst of laughter, enjoyments and vanities, men forget and even deny Me, why are they fearful and tremble when they are reaping the harvest of tears which torment their spirit and body? Then they blaspheme saying that God does not exist.
25. Man is bold to sin, and determined to deviate from the path of My Law; but I assure you that He is very much a coward when it concerns making restitution and settling his accounts. Nevertheless, I strengthen you amidst your cowardice, I protect you in your weakness, I awaken you from your lethargy, I dry your tears and I give you new opportunities so you may recuperate the lost light and find the forgotten path of My Law again.
26. I have come to bring you, as in the Second Era, the bread and wine of life, the same for the spirit as for the body, so that you may live in harmony with everything created by your Father.
27. In My pathways the virtues are blooming, on the other hand, yours are covered with thorns, pitfalls and bitterness.
28. He who says that the paths of the Lord are filled with thorns, does not know what He says, because I have not created pain for any of My children; but those who have withdrawn from the path of light and peace, once they return to it, must suffer the consequences of their faults.
29. Why did you drink that cup of bitterness? Why did you forget the mandate of the Lord, as well as the mission which I entrusted to you? Because you substituted My Law for yours, and there you have the results of your vain knowledge: bitterness, war, fanaticism, disappointment and lies which suffocate you and fill you with desperation. And the most painful thing for the materialistic man, for the one who submits everything to his figuring and subjects it to the material laws of this world, is that after this existence He still will find himself carrying the burden of his errors and of his inclinations. Then the suffering of your spirit will be very great.
30. Rid yourselves here of your burden of sins, comply with My Law and come quickly. Ask forgiveness of everyone whom you have offended and leave the rest to Me, for the time you have for loving will be brief if you truly decide to do it. (17, 37-43)
31. Come to Me, all you who carry hidden pain in your heart. Concealed, you bear the pain that betrayal has caused you, and your bitterness is great because some much loved person has deeply wounded you.
32. Come to meditate, so that prayer may enlighten you, and so that you may know if at some time you were the cause of your own betrayal; then prayer shall serve to strengthen you in the idea that you must forgive those who betrayed your love, your faith, and your trust.
33. In truth I tell you, that in the very instant that you award forgiveness to those who have offended, in all its fullness you will feel My peace, for in that moment your spirit will have united with Mine, and I shall extend My mantle to forgive and cover one and all with My love. (312, 49-51)
34. Truly, the Master tells you: I have prepared a Kingdom of peace and perfection for all spirits, yet, that Kingdom that I have prepared is opposed by another kingdom: the world. If My realm is reached by means of humility, love, and virtue; to possess the other kingdom requires pride, ambition, arrogance, greed, selfishness, and evil.
35. The world has opposed My Kingdom in all times. Those who follow Me have been harassed on the road, and tempted, whether by visible influences or by invisible powers in every era.
36. This is not the only time you have walked over thorns to reach Me, not the first time your spirit has stumbled forward to reach My presence; in every epoch you have fought the battle in the deepest reaches of your being.
37. The inspiration of My Spirit, illuminating your inner being has declared battle with the darkness, with the false lights, the false virtues, with the material, with all that is superfluous, and with all the false greatness of this world. (327, 3)
38. The pain that for My sake you have accepted, I bless and sanctify, because all that you suffer for My cause dignifies you eternally. (338, 61)
39. Human life is the crucible where one is purified and the anvil upon which one is formed. It is indispensable for man to have an ideal in his spirit, faith in his Creator, and love for his destiny in order to carry his cross to the top of his Calvary.
40. Without faith in eternal life, man falls into desperation. Amidst the trials, without elevated ideals, He sinks into materialism, and without strength to withstand a disappointment, He gets lost in despair or vice.
41. I tell you to love your cross, for if you rebel upon being made to carry it, the pain will open a deep wound in your heart. I do love My cross, oh people. And do you know the name of My cross? You, oh humanity, whom I love so much, are My cross. (144, 20)
42. Faith, acceptance, and humility before that which I have disposed will make the journey shorter, for you do not walk the painful road more than once; but the trial is prolonged, if when faced with the trials, rebellion, non-acceptance, and blasphemy arise. For you shall have to travel that road again until the lesson is learned. (139, 49)
43. I tell you that the trials prepared by man for himself in this Era are very great, for they are necessary for his salvation.
44. Through what is most loved by each man, eternal justice shall arrive at an accounting for the works of every human creature.
45. How important it is that humanity come to an understanding of what spiritual restitution means, so that realizing that the spirit has a past which only God knows, they accept with love, patience, respect, and even gladness, the cup of bitterness, knowing that through it they are cleansing past and present stains, paying debts, and gaining merits before the Law.
46. There shall be no elevation through pain that is not suffered with love, respect for My justice, and acceptance of what each one has brought upon himself; yet, that elevation in the midst of the trials can only be given to men through their understanding of the meaning of the Law of spiritual restitution. (352, 36-37 and 42-43)
47. If you believe that the trials of life occur by chance, it will be difficult for you to become strong. However, if you understand the true meaning of restitution, justice, and atonement, then your faith will help you to evolve spiritually, and conformity to triumph over your ordeals.
48. It pleases Me to test your spirit in various ways because I am shaping, modeling, and perfecting it; for that purpose I use all and everything; I take for My instrument equally the just and the unjust, and I serve My purpose with light, just as I convert darkness to My service. For that reason I tell you, that when you find yourself in difficult times, think in Me, in your Master, who with all love will explain to you the reason for the trial.
49. There are chalices from which everyone must drink, some later, some before, so that everyone comes to understand and love me. Misery, illness, slander, and dishonor are very bitter chalices from which many must drink, not only sinners. Remember that in the Second Era, Jesus, the most righteous of all human beings, drank the most bitter chalice of which you can conceive. The obedience, the humility, and the love with which one drinks the chalice of pain will lighten the cross and shorten the trial. (54, 4-6)
50. Everything that surrounds you tends to purify you, but not all have understood it that way. Do not allow the suffering that you endure in your cup of grief to be sterile. From pain you can extract light that is wisdom, meekness, fortitude and sensitivity. (81, 59)
51. Understand, disciples, that pain separates the evil fruits from your hearts, gives you experience, and makes your errors turn into successes.
52. Thus your Father tests you, with the aim that the light shine in your understanding. However, when you do not understand, and suffer pointlessly because you do not understand the meaning behind My wise lessons, your pain is sterile, and you do not make use of the lesson. (258, 57-58)
53. Men exclaim: "If there exists a God of mercy and love, then why must the good suffer for the bad, the righteous for the sinners?"
54. Truly I tell you, My children: Each man does not come to this world only for his own salvation, He is not an isolated individual, but forms part of a whole.
55. In the human body, does not a perfect and healthy organ suffer when the other organs are diseased?
56. This is a material comparison so that you may understand the relationship that each man has to others. The good must suffer for the evil, but the good are not completely innocent if they do not struggle for the spiritual advancement of their brothers. Nonetheless, as individuals, each has his own responsibility; and being part of My Spirit, and made in Its image, He possesses the will and intelligence necessary to assist the progress of all. (358, 18-19)
57. Interpret My teaching justly, do not think that My Spirit is pleased seeing your suffering on earth or that I have come to deprive you of all that is gratifying to you to enjoy it Myself. I come to make you recognize and respect My laws, for they are worthy of your respect and observance and because obeying them will bring you happiness and eternal peace.
58. I must tell you that as long as you inhabit the earth you should make an effort to make your existence here as amenable as possible, it is not necessary to weep, suffer, and bleed infinitely to merit peace in the beyond.
59. If you could transform this earth from a vale of tears to a world of happiness in which you loved one another and where you concerned yourselves with practicing good and living within My Law, I tell you truly: that life would be yet more meritorious before Me than an existence full of suffering troubles and tears, no matter how accepting you were of the suffering. (219, 15-16)
60. Be thankful that no pain is lasting; your suffering is temporary and it will disappear very soon.
61. The time of atonement and purification is brief for He who sees his trials with spirituality, yet for those enveloped in materialism that which in truth passes quickly shall go slowly.
62. As the palpitations of your heart pass, in the same way does the life of men pass into infinity.
63. There is no reason to fear, for in the same way that one sighs, as one sheds a tear or utters a word, so will the suffering in man also disappear.
64. Within the infinite tenderness of God, all your pains and sorrows will have to vanish. (12, 5-9)
1. When man deviates from the path of righteousness through lack of prayer and good habits, He looses his moral fortitude and his spirituality and is exposed to temptation; in his weakness He gives space to sin, and that sickens the heart.
2. Nonetheless, I come like a doctor to the sickbed and give him all My love and care. My light is like crystal-clear water upon the lips burned by fever, and when He feels My balm upon his forehead, He says to Me: "Lord, only your charity can save Me; I am gravely ill in spirit, and death shall come to me quickly."
3. And I tell him: "You shall not die, for I, who am life, have come, and all that you have lost shall be restored." (220, 39)
4. What merit can a sick person, incapacitated for all struggle, earn? His merits may be great and many if He knows how to vest himself with patience and acceptance, if He knows how to be humble before the Divine will, and knows how to praise Me in the midst of his pain then his example shall be light to many hearts that inhabit the darkness and who have given in to vice, or who think of death when some trial surprises them.
5. Those beings, upon finding in their paths an example of faith, humility, and hope arising from a heart that also suffers much because it bears a very heavy cross, shall feel that their hearts have been touched by a ray of light.
6. And so it is, in fact, since they have not managed to hear the voice of their own consciences, it was needful that they receive the light of the conscience that another brother sends them with his example and his faith.
7. Do not consider yourselves to be beaten, do not call yourselves failures, do not bend under the weight of your sufferings, keep the lamp of your faith always illuminated before you; that faith and your love shall be your salvation. (132, 38-39)
8. You ask that I heal you, and truly I say there is no one better than you yourselves to be your own doctor.
9. What good would it do if I heal you and remove your suffering, if you do not withdraw from your errors, sins, vices and imperfections? It is not pain that is the origin of your ills, but your sins. Behold there the origin of suffering! Fight against sin, withdraw it from you, and you will be healthy, but that is for you to do, I only teach and help you.
10. When through your conscience you discover the origin of your afflictions and establish the means to combat it, you will feel the Divine strength in abundance, helping you to triumph in the battle and win your spiritual freedom.
11. How great will be your satisfaction in feeling that through your own merits you were able to liberate yourselves from pain and also win peace. Then you will say: O My Lord, your word was My balsam, your Doctrine has been My salvation! (8, 54-57)
12. My people, the true healing balsam that is able to heal all illnesses originates from love.
13. Love with your spirit, love with your heart, and love with your mind, and you shall have strength enough to heal not only the illnesses of the body or to give consolation for small human miseries, but will also know how to resolve the spiritual Mysteries and the great anguish, confusion, and remorse of the spirit.
14. That balsam resolves the great trials, illuminates, calms sorrows, and melts away the chains of oppression.
15. Men who have been brought to despair by science shall return to health and life with the touch of that balsam; the spirit that has parted shall return at the word of love of the brother who calls. (296, 60-63)
16. Abolish pain. The life I created is not painful; the suffering comes from the disobedience and faults of the children of God. Pain is a characteristic of the life that dissolute men have created.
17. Elevate your gaze and discover the beauty of My works; prepare yourselves to hear the Divine concert. Do not exclude yourself from the feast. How will you participate in that delight if you isolate yourself? You will live sad, tormented, and sick.
18. I wish you to be harmonious notes in the universal concert. I wish you to understand that you sprang from the source of life, and that you feel My light is in all consciences. When will you come to the maturity necessary to say: "Father, subordinate My spirit, as well as My will and My life, to Yours?"
19. Do you understand that this you cannot see while your senses are sick and your spirit selfishly isolated from the path.
20. You live under the torment of illnesses, or of the fear of contracting them, and yet, what is a physical illness compared to an error of the spirit? Nothing, if the spirit knows how to raise itself up; for in My charity you shall always find help.
21. Just as the blood runs through your veins and gives life to the body, so too the strength of God, like a torrent of life, passes through your spirit. There is no reason to be ill if you comply with the law. Life is health, joy, happiness, and harmony, and being ill you cannot be a storehouse of the Divine goods.
22. Whether unhealthy in mind, heart, or body, the Master tells you to ask your spirit, which is a child of the Almighty, to return to the path, to heal your ills and help you in your weakness. (134, 57-59)
23. Vanity, a weakness which has been manifested since the first man, will be combated through spirituality. It is the struggle that has always existed between the spiritual and the material, for while the spirit tends toward the eternal and elevated in search of the essence of the Father, the material looks only for what satisfies and flatters it, even when this is to the disadvantage of the spirit.
24. That struggle, which is present in every human being, is a force that originates inside men themselves due to the influence that they receive from the world, for that which is material seeks all that which relates to its own nature.
25. If the spirit manages to tame and channel that force, it will have harmonized its two natures within its own being, and shall reach its progress and elevation. If on the other hand, it allows itself to be dominated by the strength of the material form, it shall be induced to evil: a ship without a rudder in the midst of a storm. (230, 64)
26. You, unbelieving and skeptical, cannot believe in a world of justice, nor can you manage to conceive of a life of love and virtue on your earth. In a word: You do not believe yourselves capable of anything good, nor do you have faith in yourselves.
27. I do believe in you. I know the foundation that there is in each of My children, because I formed it, and I gave it life by My love.
28. I do have hope for men. I do believe in their salvation, in their becoming worthy, and in their elevation; for when I created them I destined them to reign on earth, making of it a dwelling of love and peace; as well as that their spirits be forged in the struggle to come, by merit, to dwell in the light of the Kingdom of Perfection, which belongs to them by eternal inheritance. (326, 44-46)
1. The destiny of each person, with his or her spiritual mission and human mission, is drawn. Both must harmonize and tend toward a single end. In truth I tell you that I shall take into account your spiritual works, but also your material ones, for in them I shall find merit to help your spirit arrive to Me. (171, 23)
2. Up until now, it has been the pride of man that has prevented him from knowing the spiritual, and that lack of knowledge has prevented his perfection.
3. As long as man does not learn to keep his material and spiritual powers in harmony, He shall not encounter the balance that should exist in his life. (291, 26-27)
4. Disciples: Even though you live on earth, you can live a spiritual life. You do not need to separate yourself from material things in order to lead a spiritual life, but live in harmony of the laws of man with the Divine Laws.
5. Blessed is the one who studies My laws and knows how to unite them with the laws of man, because He will be healthy, strong, elevated, and happy. (290, 26-27)
6. I do not tell you to depart from your material obligations or from the healthy pleasures of your hearts and senses. I only ask you to renounce that which poisons your spirits and makes your bodies ill.
7. Whoever lives within the law is obeying the dictates of his conscience. Whoever flees from permissible pleasures in order to immerse himself in forbidden ones, asks himself, even during instances of greatest pleasure, why He is not happy or why He does not find peace. From gratification to gratification, He slowly descends until He is lost in the abyss without finding true satisfaction for his heart and his spirit.
8. There are those who must succumb draining even the last drop of the cup from which they vainly sought pleasure, so that they may then hear the voice of He who is eternally calling them to the feast of eternal life. (33, 44-46)
9. The scientist cuts the fruit from the tree of science with disrespect, not listening beforehand to the voice of his conscience through which My law speaks to him to tell him that all the fruits of the tree of wisdom are good, and therefore, whoever takes them should do so only when inspired to benefit his fellow men.
10. These two examples I have explained to you teach you why humanity does not know love nor the peace of that internal paradise that man, through his obedience to the law, should carry always in his heart.
11. I have come to teach the sinners, the disobedient, the ungrateful, and the arrogant to help you to find, to have you understand that you are gifted with a spirit, that you have a conscience, that you can reason and perfectly evaluate that which is good and that which is bad, and to show you the path which will lead you to the paradise of peace, wisdom, infinite love, immortality, glory, and eternity. (34, 15-17)
12. Men do not always interpret My teachings well. I have never taught you to ignore or refrain from tasting the healthy fruit that My laws order and concede. I have only come to teach you not to pursue, and much less to love, that which is useless, or superfluous; that you not take the fruit, that which is unhealthy or unlawful, favorable to the spirit or the material form. Yet, all that is lawful and beneficial to the spirit or the heart I have entrusted to you, because it is within My laws. (332, 4)
13. Much time has had to expire for humanity to reach spiritual maturity. You have always fallen into two extremes: one has been materialism, by which you attempt to reach ever greater worldly pleasures; and that is truly prejudicial, because it deviates the spirit from its mission. However, you must also avoid the other extreme: the mortification of the flesh and the complete denial of all that pertains to this life, because I ordered you to this earth to live as men, as human beings, and I have shown you the straight path to follow so that you may live rendering unto Caesar that which belongs to Caesar, and to God that which is God's.
14. I created this world, with all its beauty and perfection for you, and I have given you the human body through which you must develop the gifts I have given you for reaching perfection.
15. The Father does not wish you to be deprived of all the good things that this world offers you, but you must not give preference to the material over the spiritual, for the body is passing, but the spirit belongs to eternity. (358, 7-9)
16. When it is My will to make you the possessors of earthly goods I give them to you so that you may share them with your needy brothers: with those who have no wealth or support, with the weak and the sick. Many of those who possess nothing on earth may in exchange share with you their spiritual wealth. (96, 27)
17. I wish all to be yours, but that you know how to take conscientiously of what you need; that you know how to be rich spiritually, and if you know how to make good use of it and give to each and all their true place and value, be able to possess much in the material world.
18. What harm can it do to the spirit of a man to be immensely rich, if what He possesses is of benefit to his fellow men? And what harm can it do to a man to be powerful, if his spirit knows to take time out at opportune moments to pray, and if in its prayer it is in communion with Me? (294, 38)
19. Do not say to Me: "Lord, I see poverty among those who follow You, but among those who do not even remember You, and do not even pronounce your name, I see abundance, pleasures, and satisfactions.
20. My people will not take these cases as proof that He who follows Me need be poor in the world. Yet, I tell you, that those who you so envy do not know and cannot buy with all their wealth the peace of those who hear, and who consecrate part of their lives to bestowing charity.
21. There are those who know how to possess at the same time the goods of the world and of the spirit, others to whom the things of the world are not given because they have forgotten the spiritual, and yet others who are interested only in the things of this world because they believe that the Divine laws are an enemy to earthly treasures.
22. Goods are always goods, yet not all know how to use them; you must know also, that not all of that which many possess was given to them by Me; there are those who have been compensated by Me, just as there are others who have gotten all they have by stealing.
23. The greatest evidence you may have of your obedience in life is your spiritual peace, not the quantity of your money. (197, 24-27)
24. When I tell you: "Ask, and ye shall be given." You ask me for material goods. Truly, you ask too little of Me. Ask Me, above all, for that which benefits your spirit! Do not make hoards on earth, for here what you find is stolen; store up your treasures in the Kingdom of the Father, for there your riches shall be safe and shall serve for the happiness and peace of your spirit.
25. The treasures of earth are the false greatness of riches, power, and titles. The treasures of the spirit are good works. (181, 68-69)
26. The vain believe they are great without being so, and they are indeed small who contents themselves with the superfluous riches of this life without discovering the true values of the heart and spirit. How small are their wishes, their loves, and their ideals! With how little they are satisfied!
27. But He who has learned to live, is He who has learned to give to God what is God's, and to the world what is the world's. He who knows how to rejoice in the bosom of Nature, without becoming a slave of the material; He knows how to live, and though apparently possessing nothing, is the owner of the goods of this life and on the road to possession of the riches of the kingdom. (217, 19-20)
28. If this humanity had faith in My word, they would bear Me in their hearts, and would have always in mind that which I said to the listening multitude: "Truly I tell you, whosoever gives away even a cup of water, shall no wise lose his reward."
29. Yet, men believe that if they give something away they receive nothing in return, and so to protect what they have, they guard it for themselves alone.
30. Now I tell you, that in My justice there is perfect understanding, so that you never fear to give away what you possess. Do you see those men who accumulate and treasure things, and share their possessions with no one? Those men bear a spirit that is dead.
31. In contrast, they who have consecrated even the last breath of their existence to giving their fellow men what they possess, even to the point where they may be seen alone, abandoned, and poor in their final hour: These have been guided always by the light of faith which has shown them in the distance the nearness of the "Promised Land", where My love waits to give them compensation for all their works. (128, 46-49)
32. Come, so that I may restore true life to you and remind you that you have been created to give; but that while you do not know what it is you bear within you, it will be impossible to give it to those who have need.
33. See how all those that surround you fulfill their mission of giving; the elements, the heavenly bodies, the beings, the plants, flowers, and birds, all of them, from the greatest to the imperceptible, have the gift and destiny of giving. Why do you make of yourselves an exception when you are the most amply gifted with the Divine grace of loving?
34. Oh, how much you must grow in wisdom, love, virtue, and power so that you may be a light on the path of your smaller brothers! What a beautiful and elevated destiny your Father has provided for you! (262, 50-52)
35. In the Third Era, My spiritual Doctrine shall give the spirit the freedom to spread its wings and ascend to the Father to offer him true worship.
36. Yet, men too, as human beings, have worship to offer the Creator, and that tribute consists of fulfilling their duties here on earth, obeying human laws, using good and moral judgment in their acts, and complying with their duties as parent, child, sibling, friend, master, and servant.
37. He who lives in this way shall have honored Me on earth, and there shall be an opportunity for his spirit to ascend to glorify Me. (229, 59-61)
38. He who shirks the weight of his mission, He who turns from or ignores the responsibilities his spirit contracted with Me, in order to act according to his whims and will, shall be unable to feel true peace in his heart, for his spirit will never be satisfied or calm. They are those who are always seeking pleasures in which to forget their sorrows and anxieties, deceiving themselves with false joys and fleeting satisfactions.
39. I let them travel their path, for I know that although today they depart, forgetting and even denying Me, soon, when reality wakens them from their dream of greatness on earth, they shall understand the insignificance of the riches, the titles, the pleasures, and the honors of the world when they must confront the spiritual truth faced with eternity and the Divine justice that none escape.
40. No one is unaware of this, since each of you has a spirit that reveals to you, through the gift of intuition, the reality of your lives or of the road that is drawn out for you, or what it is that you must do there, yet you insist in freeing yourselves of any spiritual commitments so that you may feel free and like the owners of your own lives. (318, 13-15)
41. Before your spirit was sent to this planet, the lands were shown to it, it was told that it would come to sow peace, that its message would be spiritual, and your spirit rejoiced, promising to be faithful and obedient to its mission.
42. Why then do you fear to sow? Why do you now feel unworthy or unable of carrying out the labor that so overjoyed your spirit when it was entrusted to it? It is because you have allowed the passions to place themselves in your path, blocking the passage of the spirit, and trying to justify its indecision with childish arguments.
43. You should not return to the valley from which you came with your hands empty. I know that your bitterness would be very great. (269, 32-34)
44. To each one has been assigned a portion which He must guide or cultivate, and that mission is not ended by physical death. The spirit, in the spiritual world as in the material, continues to sow, cultivate, and harvest.
45. The greater spirits are those which guide the lesser, and these in their turn guide others that are still less developed, for the Lord leads all of them to safe pastures.
46. If I told you, that the greater spirits are those that guide the lesser; by that I do not say that those spirits have been great since the beginning and that the latter will always be smaller than their brothers. Those which are now great have become so by elevating and developing themselves in the fulfillment of the noble mission of loving, serving, and helping those who have not achieved the same grade of spiritual elevation: those that are still weak, and those that have become lost, or which suffer.
47. Those that today are small, will tomorrow be great through perseverance on the path of evolution. (131, 19-21)
1. It is the Era of the light, in which man, besides believing, shall come to understand, reason out, and feel My truth.
2. The purpose of My Doctrine is to make all accept that no one has come to this world without a justifiable reason, that the reason is the Divine love, and that the destiny of all beings is to fulfill a mission of love.
3. From the beginning, and in all times, men have asked: Who am I? To whom do I owe My life? Why do I exist? What did I come for and where am I going?
4. Part of [the answers to] their doubts and lack of knowledge they have found in My explanations and through reflection about what I have revealed to you from time to time.
5. But there are those who believe they know it all, and I tell you that they are gravely mistaken, for it is not possible for men to discover that which is contained in the Arcane of God, unless it is revealed to them, and there is much in that arcane that you do not yet know, for its contents are infinite. (261, 4-6)
6. Destiny has the compassion which God has put in it; the destiny of men is filled with the Divine goodness.
7. Many times you cannot find that goodness, for you do not know how to seek it.
8. If within the destiny marked by Me for each spirit, you devise a difficult and bitter course, I try to soften it, but never to increase its bitterness.
9. In the world men need one another; no one is extra and no one is missing. All lives are necessary one to each other, for the complement and harmony of their existence.
10. The poor need from the rich and the rich from the poor. The sinful need from the righteous and these from the former. The ignorant need from the wise and those who have knowledge, from the ignorant. The little ones need from the adults and these in turn need from the children.
11. In this world, each one of you is situated by the wisdom of God in his place and near whom He should be. To each man is assigned the circle where He should dwell, in which there are incarnated and discarnated spirits with whom He must coexist.
12. Thus, each in his way, all of you are encountering those who will teach you the love which will elevate you, at other times you will receive sorrow which will purify you. Some will cause you to suffer because you need it to be so, while others give you their love to compensate for your bitterness, but all have a message for you, a teaching which you should understand and profit from.
13. Do not forget that every incarnated or discarnated spirit who crosses your path in some way, comes to help you in your destiny.
14. How many spirits of light I have sent to the world and you have not even stopped to bless My love for you!
15. Many brothers that I have sent to you, you have not taken advantage of, unaware that they formed part of your destiny, but since you were unable to receive them, you were left with empty hands, and later you had to weep!
16. O humanity, your destiny is to harmonize with everything created. This harmony of which I speak is the greatest of all the laws, for in it you will find the perfect communion with God and His Works. (11, 10-16 and 22-25)
17. Whoever denies his destiny is rejecting the title of Child of My Divinity; if He does not believe in My existence, He can not have faith in My love.
18. If for some this life has been excessively bitter and painful, know that this existence is not the only one, that it is long only in appearance, and that in the destiny of each creature there is an arcane that only I can penetrate. (54, 8-9)
19. The existence of a man on earth is only an instant in eternity, a breath of life which animates the human being for a time and later it separates in order to return and animate a new body. (12, 4)
20. It has been destined what will be granted to each and everyone throughout his journey. While some are receiving and taking advantage at the proper time, others squander what they have received and there are some who have not even been able to prepare themselves to receive it and when they have returned to the Spiritual Mansion, they found out all that was theirs but were unable to receive nor be worthy of it. (57, 31)
21. None have been born by chance, no one has been created by accident; understand Me, and recognize that no one is free on the road of life, there is a law that rules and directs all destinies. (110, 29)
22. Man believes to be doing his will; He believes to be free from all influence superior to him and He even believes himself to be absolute and forger of his own destiny without perceiving that the moment shall come when everyone will realize that it was My will that was done in them. (79, 40)
23. Work for a good reward for yourself cultivating a good fruit for your brethren. Prepare yourselves for the future times because before My departure there will still be a division amongst you, because temptation will touch everyone. It is necessary for you to be watchful. Pray and practice My Divine teaching; truly I say to you that these short moments that you dedicate to the practice of righteousness, will allow its benefits to be felt even in many of the generations after yours. No one has been able nor will ever lay out his own destiny, that is only for Me to decide. Have confidence in My will and you will cover the journey to the end without greater obstacles.
24. Judge well when I say to you that the leaf of a tree does not move without My will, thus you will know when I am the One who is testing you and when you yourselves fill your cup of bitterness in order to blame Me later. Then you become judges and regard Me as a culprit.
25. Know how to recognize your errors and correct them. Learn to forgive the defects of your brethren and if you are unable to correct them, at least extend a veil of indulgence upon them. (63, 43-44)
26. Do not be fatalists, claiming the belief that your destiny is only that which God put in your way, so that if you suffer it is because it is written, and if you have joys, that too, is because it is written. I have proven to you that what you sow is what you must reap.
27. But listen carefully, for there will be times when you will gather the harvest immediately, and on other occasions you will have to wait to gather the harvest during a future lifetime. Analyze what I have said and you will eliminate much of the confusion and misinterpretations about My justice. (195, 53)
In the School of Life
28. Men are like children who do not think of the consequences of their actions, and that is why they do not understand that a stumbling block they find on the road, is only an obstacle left by the Master to restrain their senseless racing, or to prevent them from making a bad decision.
29. I wish you to act like adults now, that you think about your works, your acts, and your words. That is the way to apply prudence and justice to your lives. You should remember, as well, that life is an immense and constant trial for the spirit.
30. On My road none succumb, and although there are times when men are doubled over by the weight of the cross, a higher force raises them up and encourages them; that force comes from faith. (165, 55-57)
31. The happiness of men, which some believe does not exist on earth, and which others have come to believe I hoard, but which in reality is manifested in the peace of your spirit, depends on the comprehension by men of these teachings, and their obedience to the laws which govern the universe
32. Now you know, oh people, that your happiness is in you yourselves, so that you may show men that in the depths of their being, where they believe they bear only bitterness, hatred, rancor, remorse, and tears, there is a light that none can put out, and it is that of the spirit. (178, 6-7)
33. Your spiritual past is unknown to your material form. I have left it imprinted in your spirit so that it may be like an open book revealed to you by the conscience and intuition. That is My justice, that rather than sentencing you gives you the opportunity to repair your fault or rectify your error.
34. If the past were erased from your spirit, you would have to pass again through the same trials, yet, if you hear the voice of your experience, and allow yourself to be illuminated by that light, you will see your road as clean, and the horizon more brilliant. (84, 46)
35. Be aware that the natural state of the human being, is that of kindness, peace of the spirit and harmony with all that surrounds him. He who maintains himself in the practice of these virtues throughout his lifetime, is following the true path that will lead him toward an understanding of God.
36. But if you deviate from that path forgetting the Law that should guide your actions, you will have to repent with tears the moments that you lived separated from the path of spiritual elevation, which is the natural state in which man should always keep himself. (20, 20)
37. Many men are so accustomed to the world of sin and pain in which you live, that they think that kind of life is the most natural, that the earth is destined to be a vale of tears, and that it can never be the home of peace, harmony, and spiritual progress.
38. Those who think like that are sleeping the slumber of ignorance. He who believes that the world was meant by Me to be a vale of tears and atonement is mistaken. The Eden that I offered men can and must return, for all that I have created is life and love.
39. Therefore, those who say the world was destined by God as a torment for men are mistaken. Rather they should say that it was they themselves who condemned it to a mission of justice, though it had been formed for the delight and enjoyment of the spirits made men.
40. No one was destined for sin, though all was prepared to save men from their falls.
41. Men did not wish to elevate themselves by love, nor to make themselves wise complying with My Law. They forgot, as well, that My justice, from which they have always tried to flee, is what shelters them, for My justice proceeds from perfect love. (169, 10-13)
42. If you analyze My word, you will understand that the intention of the Father upon sending you to the world to walk its roads full of ambush and danger, was not to have you get lost in it; for you had been previously prepared so that on these roads you would find the lessons necessary for the evolution of your spirit, to give you the experience you lacked, and finally, to return you to Me full of light.
43. Your spirit, upon being born of Me, was like a spark for the winds to blow into flames, so that upon returning to Me, you would join your light to that of the Divinity.
44. I speak to you from the peak of the New Mount, and there I await you, and truly I tell you: the day of your coming shall be a day of celebration in this Kingdom.
45. You come cleansing your faults on the road of pain; a road that I did not mark out, that was made by men. You made Me walk that road; yet the road of sacrifice and pain has been glorified since that day by My blood. (180, 64-65)
46. Man will come to understand that neither is his reign of this world, that his body, the human shell, is a mere instrument through whose senses his spirit manifests in this world of trials and restitution. In the end, He will know that this life is only a magnificent lesson illustrated by marvelous forms and images so that the disciples, all humanity, can better understand the lessons that life gives them and with which, if they know how to value them, they will achieve the evolution of the spirit. They will understand the purpose of the struggle that forges them, the pain that polishes them, the labor that ennobles, the knowledge that enlightens, and the love that elevates.
47. If this existence were the only one, truly I tell you, I would long ago have taken the pain from it, for it would be unjust if you had come to this world only to drink from the cup of bitterness; yet, those who today weep and suffer do so because in the past they luxuriated in excess: but this pain purifies them and makes them worthy of ascending to joy of the purest form in the dwelling places of the Lord. (194, 34-35)
48. The test contained in the life of man is so hard that it is necessary to sweeten it with those spiritual and material pleasures that make it more pleasant and the weight of the cross more bearable.
49. I bless all of those who know to find in the warmth of the home the greatest joys of their existence, seeking, in the affection of parents for their children, of children for their parents, and of brothers and sisters, to create a form of worship; for that unity, that harmony, and that peace, are similar to the harmony that exists between the Universal Father and his spiritual family.
50. In those homes the light of the spirit shines and the peace of My Kingdom dwells, and when the sorrows do appear, they are lighter, and the trials less bitter.
51. Even more worthy are those who seek their satisfaction in that of others, and who take joy from the healthy happiness of their fellow men. These are the apostles of joy, and they fulfill a great mission.
52. In truth I tell you, if you knew how to look for moments of satisfaction and joy and hours of peace, you would have them all the days of your existence; but to have those things, elevate first your spirit, your sentiments, and your way of thinking about life.
53. This message that I send you through My word comes full of light to illuminate your path, and will give your being the elevation that I have shown you so that you live in peace and take healthy pleasure from all that I have blessed for your existence.
54. This humanity must struggle much to combat the shadows of pain, and overcome its inclination for false pleasures and fraudulent satisfactions. It shall have to struggle against the religious fanaticism that prevents it from knowing the truth, it will have to struggle against the fanaticism that makes it think that all marches toward a final destruction from which none can be saved; and it must struggle against the materialism that makes it seek only fleeting pleasures, the joys of the senses that tumble the spirit into an abyss of vice, pain, desperation, and darkness.
55. I give you My light, so that you may emerge from the shadows, and come to find on this planet that you have made a vale of tears, the true joys of spirit and heart, beside which all others are small and insignificant. (303, 28-33)